GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness they have been returned safe and sound to their family!

:loveyou:

Awesome to hear! Who is the man at the house that the girls were at?

I very much enjoy chatting with all you amazing people but so glad I will not be up all night on this thread.

If they are home that quickly I would surmise they weren't physically harmed. I'm elated.

I've been following from afar but just need to say Thank You Lord for bringing these precious girls home! Great job everyone on the updates and especially the scanner thread! Wow...just WOW!

Its great news that the girls have been found safe, lets not speculate about what happened to them. We will wait for msm and or law enforcement to let us know if they let us know.

:please: be 100% well little ones ! 100% Not a hair on their heads touched !

Oh wow!

That's why he returned them: they ran to this gentleman's home:

Friot reports the two girls were abducted by two men, who earlier this evening took them to a home near Richville, and left them there, telling the girls not to leave.

Instead, the girls fled, and went looking for help. They went to the home of a man a source identifies as Jeff Stinson, who recognized them as the abducted girls and returned them to their home.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Girls-Alive-Safe-271328321.html

I would personally like to thank the people listening to the scanners for us. And, Ontariomom for taking the time to redo the pic. Awesome group here!

There's that number again, 20ish miles...I swear so many of these cases involve "20ish" miles! jmo

The article says that the men put them in a home, left and the girls ran to a neighbor, the man recognized them as the abducted girls and took them home. Hmmm!

Oh wow!

That's why he returned them: they ran to this gentleman's home:

Friot reports the two girls were abducted by two men, who earlier this evening took them to a home near Richville, and left them there, telling the girls not to leave.

Instead, the girls fled, and went looking for help. They went to the home of a man a source identifies as Jeff Stinson, who recognized them as the abducted girls and returned them to their home.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Girls-Alive-Safe-271328321.html

Wow!!!!

How many of you loved the movie, "The Witness"? I saw the farm where it was filmed. Eerie when we popped over the hill and saw it just like in the movie.

I'm so happy! One good happy ending. Smart girls. I hope there is some way to let them know how many cared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966