GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can tell you, I was the kid that would have pet the puppy. My parents did everything to make sure I was educated and confident about every scenario. I was just that kind of kid.

From the article quoted:

"While applying for the job, Mr. Taylor said Ms. Vaisey noted that she worked for LEAP and as a substitute teacher. A call to LEAP was not returned Monday."

Her FB has been nuked but NV did have her friend's list viewable and there was another person by the name of Vaisey who does list LEAP as her place of employment. Has it actually been verified that NV worked there, or was she lying about that?

From the article quoted:

"While applying for the job, Mr. Taylor said Ms. Vaisey noted that she worked for LEAP and as a substitute teacher. A call to LEAP was not returned Monday."

Her FB has been nuked but NV did have her friend's list viewable and there was another person by the name of Vaisey who does list LEAP as her place of employment. Has it actually been verified that NV worked there, or was she lying about that?

Did you mean to quote me about the puppy?

To answer you though, I have no idea what has or has not been verified. Sorry.

http://elitedaily.com/money/entrepr...-messy-room-may-necessarily-bad-thing/708046/

A little article about cluttered spaces.

I feel suffocated in neat spaces. (In my home, not so much outside of.) Not that I am messy, but I would say I have some clutter...in fact, I need it. My husband and I are artists. It's not that our minds are cluttered, but that we can't create in sterility and complete order. I find a very, very neat house boring. (I call perfectly clean, not lived in looking houses "beige.") I could not create in a house with nothing interesting about it.

Clutter is different than holes in the house, broken down stuff all over the yard, and who knows what else.

Think of the house where Jaycee Dugard was, for instance.

I have a few neighbors like that and everyone has a criminal issue. One is in prison for child *advertiser censored*. Avother one was in prison for child sexual abuse. I wish I could post the pics of their property. But think Jaycee

Clutter is different than holes in the house, broken down stuff all over the yard, and who knows what else.

Think of the house where Jaycee Dugard was, for instance.

I have a few neighbors like that and everyone has a criminal issue. One is in prison for child *advertiser censored*. Avother one was in prison for child sexual abuse. I wish I could post the pics of their property. But think Jaycee
SH rented the house -- he didn't own it. Apparently the owner is on deployment. Not sure what SH's responsibilities were for the upkeep of the property -- such as making repairs to holes in the walls, cleaning up the yard and such. Some of us did note some photos on his FB where it appeared he was doing some sort of renovation work in what appeared to be an attic (at least that's how my mind remembers the photos).

I wonder if anyone has done a study on whether a house and yard in disrepair indicates one might be involved in child *advertiser censored*/molestation?:lookingitup:

There are different regional dialects within the dialect, but it sounds like a completely different language IMO. They don't consider it "English," but their language.

Here is a video of a woman saying some phrases in Pennsylvania dutch, as it's her first "language." Again, dialects will be different but it gives you an idea of common Amish phrases. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOx49AXgLF0

ETA: I don't think these girls spoke Pennsylvania Dutch English. (As MSM has said they used a translator.) I honestly don't know what the difference is between the two, because I have only heard Pennsylvania Dutch.

Pennsylvania Dutch English is just a heavily accented English. Different from the German dialect.

There are times when their conversation sounds very German, and times when it sounds like no other language I can understand. It's like a blend of their German and their dialect of English. I'm sure if I knew their dialect of English, that I could decipher some of what they say because I am familiar with German...but it's the other dialect mixed in that I don't know.

I just mainly talk to the other children. They know English pretty well. Lol! They are mostly the ones that sell at the stand. I don't know if it's open again, though.

And I totally agree, learning another language is very hard and stimulating. It begins to make you realize how backwards our English and composition can be, as well!

Pennsylvania Dutch sometimes sounds a bit like Dutch to me! (My mom's from Holland). Both are softer sounding than regular German. Dutch is a Germanic language so there is some connection in general, but maybe it's just the soft pronunciation. I saw a youtube comment from an Afrikanner (South African who speaks a Dutch dialect) and he said he understood every word the gal was saying in Pennsylvania Dutch. Strange!

SH rented the house -- he didn't own it. Apparently the owner is on deployment. Not sure what SH's responsibilities were for the upkeep of the property -- such as making repairs to holes in the walls, cleaning up the yard and such. Some of us did note some photos on his FB where it appeared he was doing some sort of renovation work in what appeared to be an attic (at least that's how my mind remembers the photos).

I wonder if anyone has done a study on whether a house and yard in disrepair indicates one might be involved in child *advertiser censored*/molestation?:lookingitup:

That would be a good study. I can volunteer my neighbors as a start as well as the scum of Jaycee. Any other houses come to mind of pervs?

Children may have been drugged to sedate them and make them forget. One of the girls was injected with some substance in her foot.
"A number of hypodermic needles and syringes with residue were recovered inside the house where Howells was attempting to build a sound-proof room to hold his victims. "

Now, count of victims aside from the two Amish girls may be four.

Vaisey said she signed a "contract" w/ SH.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Kidnapping-Suspect-May-Have-Drugged-Amish-Girls-271899151.html

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Stinson-It-Was-An-Emergency-Knock-271742111.html

Mr. Stinson was picking melons when the girls came up to the house (probably why they fed them watermelon).

"Their first action was 'Do you know where 812 is? Route 812?'" Jeff Stinson said.
The girls said ""take us to 812," Pam Stinson recalled.

Standing outside the Stinsons' home on Route 20, the sisters were barefoot and wet. The 7 year old was shaking. The Stinsons fed them and drove them back to their home near Heuvelton.

Some are calling the Stinsons heroes, but they told 7 News reporter Chris Horvatits they took a little bit of heat, including from the St. Lawrence County Sheriff's department, for their decision to take the girls directly to their home instead of calling police.

"if they were standing there themselves and saw it, they would understand. If that was their children, they would of wanted their kids to be home," Jeff Stinson said.
"They wanted to get out of Richville, this area and get back to 812.," Pam Stinson added.

Children may have been drugged to sedate them and make them forget. One of the girls was injected with some substance in her foot.
"A number of hypodermic needles and syringes with residue were recovered inside the house where Howells was attempting to build a sound-proof room to hold his victims. "

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Kidnapping-Suspect-May-Have-Drugged-Amish-Girls-271899151.html

That makes sense now.

He is a nurse so he could get drugs.

He thought they would not remember.

I hope they spend the rest of their life n prison.

As far as NV's contract.... What a joke.

Was he going to sue her if she quit! Throw the hook at her! She is too stupid to be out on her own

50 shades of you're a complete psycho nutbag, anyone? UGH!!! They must be either finding pics, videos, or DNA of other girls aside from the sisters. Obviously this wasn't their first rodeo. Maybe their first kidnapping, but I think we're about to find out a LOT more about these two.

I've always thought that a cluttered ___(whatever/desk/home...) was a sign of a cluttered mind. Be it benign mind clutter or evil voices mind clutter
Lmao. Thanks, that's hilarious!

(You sound like my mother-in-law.....Just kidding!!!)

That makes sense now.

He is a nurse so he could get drugs.

He thought they would not remember.

I hope they spend the rest of their life n prison.

As far as NV's contract.... What a joke.

Was he going to sue her if she quit! Throw the hook at her! She is too stupid to be out on her own

Yes, he could have easily have palmed some meds in ER or in the wound-care center. Even though there's safeguards in place, one can get around them. Most people don't look at their itemized bill when they leave the hospital, but whenever I do, I often catch some med on the bill that wasn't given. A nurse could easily bill a patient for a benzodiazepine or a pain med, etc., and then drop the vial in the pocket rather than giving to the patient. He'd worked at the hospital for years -- he could have acquired a stockpile.

And, it's possible that NV could have access to animal sedatives at the kennel where she worked. She very certainly would have access to meds at L.E.A.P. where she worked previously as a residential counselor for disabled children.
ETA: We just had a case at a local nursing home where one of the staff was replacing old people's meds with look-alike pills, and then keeping the pain meds and valium and such, and I guess selling them. Talk about low-down scumbags!

With his medical knowledge and her psychiatric knowledge, they could have easily put together a little cocktail for those precious little girls. And they could have been doing it all along with his own children or other children they had access to.

This is awful; it gets worse each time I read a new article. I feel so bad for these girls & pray they find the strength to get through this. I can't remember, but had the girls seen SH and NV before they kidnapped them? That may have made it easier to lure them with the puppy. Also, maybe the younger girl didn't understand English as well and understand what they wanted here to do. My family and I visit Amish communities quite often. From my experience, the Amish children are quite shy especially if they are younger and don't speak English; it is my understanding that they don't speak English until they go to school. The older children are friendly and talkative when in a store setting and around other Amish. I understand that the parents emphasize respecting and obeying their elders, so that is also why they have may have gone with SH and DV. I do subscribe to a weekly Amish paper that I should get this weekend. I will let everyone know what is mentioned in the paper about the girls; I remember reading about their town before.

Wow. This case is beyond weird. I feel like I need to process it. The last 3 cases I've followed have started with seemingly normal people doing evil things.

The posters who suggested drugs were stolen from work. Spot on! IMO.

If NVs lawyer is going with this "poor me/slave" defense, I really hope the prosecutor will bring in BDSM experts.

Yes, he could have easily have palmed some meds in ER or in the wound-care center. Even though there's safeguards in place, one can get around them. Most people don't look at their itemized bill when they leave the hospital, but whenever I do, I often catch some med on the bill that wasn't given. A nurse could easily bill a patient for a benzodiazepine or a pain med, etc., and then drop the vial in the pocket rather than giving to the patient. He'd worked at the hospital for years -- he could have acquired a stockpile.

And, it's possible that NV could have access to animal sedatives at the kennel where she worked. She very certainly would have access to meds at L.E.A.P. where she worked previously as a residential counselor for disabled children.
ETA: We just had a case at a local nursing home where one of the staff was replacing old people's meds with look-alike pills, and then keeping the pain meds and valium and such, and I guess selling them. Talk about low-down scumbags!

With his medical knowledge and her psychiatric knowledge, they could have easily put together a little cocktail for those precious little girls. And they could have been doing it all along with his own children or other children they had access to.

A degree in psychology does not give one specialized drug knowledge, but I agree they both had access to some drugs through their jobs. This is so sad--though may be a blessing for the girls as well in the sense they might not have to deal with vivid memories of their captivity.

Pennsylvania Dutch English is just a heavily accented English. Different from the German dialect.

Pennsylvania Dutch sometimes sounds a bit like Dutch to me! (My mom's from Holland). Both are softer sounding than regular German. Dutch is a Germanic language so there is some connection in general, but maybe it's just the soft pronunciation. I saw a youtube comment from an Afrikanner (South African who speaks a Dutch dialect) and he said he understood every word the gal was saying in Pennsylvania Dutch. Strange!

There is Pennsylvania Dutch, and Pennsylvania Dutch English. The Pennsylvania Dutch used here has a lot of German intermixed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch_English

A degree in psychology does not give one specialized drug knowledge, but I agree they both had access to some drugs through their jobs. This is so sad--though may be a blessing for the girls as well in the sense they might not have to deal with vivid memories of their captivity.

One of the psych courses at Mercyhurst is Psych 253 "Drugs and Human Behavior" which studies "psychopharmacology" -- including effects of stimulants, depressants, opioids, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back