GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A degree in psychology does not give one specialized drug knowledge, but I agree they both had access to some drugs through their jobs. This is so sad--though may be a blessing for the girls as well in the sense they might not have to deal with vivid memories of their captivity.

Remember way back when I mentioned the animal sedatives being familiar because of Karla Homolka? Please, please, please, LE , attorneys, anyone who will listen - DO NOT fall for her sob story. DO NOT go soft on this woman. I beg you.

One of the psych courses at Mercyhurst is Psych 253 "Drugs and Human Behavior" which studies "psychopharmacology" -- including effects of stimulants, depressants, opioids, etc.

Yes, there would be a course in the effects of different drugs (I have two psych-degreed family members), so they'd know the effects of various drugs on their victims, true. I was just replying to this part of your post:
With his medical knowledge and her psychiatric knowledge, they could have easily put together a little cocktail for those precious little girls. And they could have been doing it all along with his own children or other children they had access to.

Even with the psych degrees my family members have, those degrees wouldn't have provided them the know-how as to how to mix up creative 'cocktails' of drugs. My guess is these two suspects were more likely to have just pilfered various drugs they had access to that would cause a sedative and perhaps memory-loss effect.

There is Pennsylvania Dutch, and Pennsylvania Dutch English. The Pennsylvania Dutch used here has a lot of German intermixed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch_English

Several of my ancestors were Pennsylvania Dutch. What I've been told is that they were German people who had left Germany and moved to the Netherlands before coming to America. Because they came on a Dutch ship, people here assumed they were Dutch (and the Deutsche just seemed to confirm it for those who knew no German or Dutch.) The Pennsylvania Dutch language is a cross between German and Dutch. MOO since I have no links for it.

That makes sense now.

He is a nurse so he could get drugs.

He thought they would not remember.

I hope they spend the rest of their life n prison.

As far as NV's contract.... What a joke.

Was he going to sue her if she quit! Throw the hook at her! She is too stupid to be out on her own

Okay the "contract" is the second item that is "Fifty Shades of Grey" related. The first was NV's lawyer directly mentioning the book when he commented his client's situation was the 51at shade (or something along those lines). The "contract" was also a large part of the book. I don't know if this lawyer is trying to make his client out to be Anastasia Steele and hoping the public will accept her like they did the character in the book. Is he hoping the movie will be out around trial time and build a similarity to the familiar character? The book was a poorly written often unbelievable story that I am sure does not depict the true lifestyle but it is the only point of reference for many not familiar.

I hope her lawyer is not expecting the public to have pity on this woman. I certainly do not and agree with you the "contract" is a joke.

When I was pregnant the last time I had to have a scary, somewhat complicated procedure done and they needed me awake but completely relaxed, so the doc gave me Versed. He said "you won't remember anything about the procedure and even if it gets complicated you won't be scared." He was right, all I remember was how nice the nurse was. It's just a simple benzodiazapene, a nurse in an ER must have access to loads of it. :(

It really worries me that this perp was working in an ER. There was a case in my city not long ago where a male ER nurse had sexually abused half a dozen patients before he got caught.

Yes, there would be a course in the effects of different drugs (I have two psych-degreed family members), so they'd know the effects of various drugs on their victims, true. I was just replying to this part of your post:

Even with the psych degrees my family members have, those degrees wouldn't have provided them the know-how as to how to mix up creative 'cocktails' of drugs. My guess is these two suspects were more likely to have just pilfered various drugs they had access to that would cause a sedative and perhaps memory-loss effect.

I wonder if that's something can be found online? I wouldn't be surprised if their search history is very interesting/horrifying.

Children may have been drugged to sedate them and make them forget. One of the girls was injected with some substance in her foot.
"A number of hypodermic needles and syringes with residue were recovered inside the house where Howells was attempting to build a sound-proof room to hold his victims. "

Now, count of victims aside from the two Amish girls may be four.

Vaisey said she signed a "contract" w/ SH.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/Kidnapping-Suspect-May-Have-Drugged-Amish-Girls-271899151.html

Many (not all) in the Lifestyle ... do have contracts between them. Of course they're not legal, but it's simply an agreement between the Master and slave.

Some "submissives" have hard limits, things they will not do, which are usually discussed and agreed upon, before signing the contract.

Many (not all) "slaves" choose to have no hard limits, and are therefore are under Total Control or TPE (total power exchange) to their Master or Mistress.

I've been in the lifestyle, I will tell you, there are those out there, that use BDSM to abuse and rape. If those in the lifestyle are honest, they know this to be true, as it's talked about on Fetlife, and within the community.

Just my perspective and experience ...

SH rented the house -- he didn't own it. Apparently the owner is on deployment. Not sure what SH's responsibilities were for the upkeep of the property -- such as making repairs to holes in the walls, cleaning up the yard and such. Some of us did note some photos on his FB where it appeared he was doing some sort of renovation work in what appeared to be an attic (at least that's how my mind remembers the photos).

I wonder if anyone has done a study on whether a house and yard in disrepair indicates one might be involved in child *advertiser censored*/molestation?:lookingitup:

I wouldn't want to live there anymore knowing what happened there. :sick:

Pennsylvania Dutch English is just a heavily accented English. Different from the German dialect.

Pennsylvania Dutch sometimes sounds a bit like Dutch to me! (My mom's from Holland). Both are softer sounding than regular German. Dutch is a Germanic language so there is some connection in general, but maybe it's just the soft pronunciation. I saw a youtube comment from an Afrikanner (South African who speaks a Dutch dialect) and he said he understood every word the gal was saying in Pennsylvania Dutch. Strange!

My grandparents were Pennsylvania Dutch. My maternal grandfather had the thickest accent. He taught my mother to drive on a Wolksvagen Beetle. :giggle: He also told her to watch out for the pedesterns.

Several of my ancestors were Pennsylvania Dutch. What I've been told is that they were German people who had left Germany and moved to the Netherlands before coming to America. Because they came on a Dutch ship, people here assumed they were Dutch (and the Deutsche just seemed to confirm it for those who knew no German or Dutch.) The Pennsylvania Dutch language is a cross between German and Dutch. MOO since I have no links for it.

My ex is German and when he lived in Montana he used to speak to the Mennonites there. He claims it's German. He said it sounded like an old Schwabish dialect. He didn't have any problems understanding it.

It interests me, because my grandparents were Volga Germans. Even though they were born in Ukraine, they spoke German. They went to German schools, lived in all German towns, etc. From what I understand from researching that is that they continued to speak their German dialect (interestingly, it was Schwabish for my grandparents) but the language didn't modernize like it did in Germany. So yeah, it sounded like an old fashioned Schwabish German dialect too.

I'm not clear if those Mennonites in Montana were speaking Pensylvania Dutch though. They could also be ethnic Volga Germans.

Why is there so much discussion about their dialect? I'm not sure if I missed something....did their captors use their language or something to communicate with them? Is that how they got them into the car?

Why is there so much discussion about their dialect? I'm not sure if I missed something....did their captors use their language or something to communicate with them? Is that how they got them into the car?

Don't know about anyone else, but it is interesting to me. Not much else is coming out of info, so while we wait, it is interesting to lean about other Americans

The victim count is growing ? :(
I'm sorry kids :(
How dare this sick fool take innocence and peace from little angels.
Days like this I hope that hell is a real place !!!!!!!

ETA And the female perp as well. It seems more likely than not that shes' not as innocent as she claims.
Shame on you both!

They are from a different culture. Their culture and language/dialect is something we find interesting. That's all.

SH waived the preliminary hearing and it seems NV and lawyer haven't decided if she will also waive that right. What is the benefit of waiving that hearing??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back