GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are different regional dialects within the dialect, but it sounds like a completely different language IMO. They don't consider it "English," but their language.

Here is a video of a woman saying some phrases in Pennsylvania dutch, as it's her first "language." Again, dialects will be different but it gives you an idea of common Amish phrases. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOx49AXgLF0

ETA: I don't think these girls spoke Pennsylvania Dutch English. (As MSM has said they used a translator.) I honestly don't know what the difference is between the two, because I have only heard Pennsylvania Dutch.

Thank you. Very interesting! The "ich liebe dich" is very German. So it sounds like it is very German instead of english although like any language, I am sure it has picked up and used English words as well, such as internet or computer.

We have Amish furniture stores here . I am not sure where the furniture comes from, but it seems to encompass an area of hundreds of miles and at least a couple of states. They must have a method of distribution as the owners of the stores are not Amish, where I live.

I am trying to learn a foreign language and it is really hard as the subject, verb, plurals, and word order are not like English.

But I see that English is really difficult to learn as we do not talk the same across the US. It is very interesting.

I recommend learning another language. Stimulates the brain and really increases knowledge of a lot of things. I travel a lot and many people around the world speak many languages. So much better if you can communicate with others, Fun.

Not speaking a language shows you how difficult like is when you have no idea of what is going on and how to access even the simplest of things.

Thank you. Very interesting! The "ich liebe dich" is very German. So it sounds like it is very German instead of english although like any language, I am sure it has picked up and used English words as well, such as internet or computer.

We have Amish furniture stores here . I am not sure where the furniture comes from, but it seems to encompass an area of hundreds of miles and at least a couple of states. They must have a method of distribution as the owners of the stores are not Amish, where I live.

I am trying to learn a foreign language and it is really hard as the subject, verb, plurals, and word order are not like English.

But I see that English is really difficult to learn as we do not talk the same across the US. It is very interesting.

I recommend learning another language. Stimulates the brain and really increases knowledge of a lot of things. I travel a lot and many people around the world speak many languages. So much better if you can communicate with others, Fun.

Not speaking a language shows you how difficult like is when you have no idea of what is going on and how to access even the simplest of things.

There are times when their conversation sounds very German, and times when it sounds like no other language I can understand. It's like a blend of their German and their dialect of English. I'm sure if I knew their dialect of English, that I could decipher some of what they say because I am familiar with German...but it's the other dialect mixed in that I don't know.

I just mainly talk to the other children. They know English pretty well. Lol! They are mostly the ones that sell at the stand. I don't know if it's open again, though.

And I totally agree, learning another language is very hard and stimulating. It begins to make you realize how backwards our English and composition can be, as well!

I kind of wonder if this was their first attempt. Maybe they have been planning a long time, talking about it, etc. Then when it came to actually act, the female perp ( idk her name and don't even care to) got cold feet after the fact and talked him into the release. Not a hunch or a feeling at all, just speculating out loud. Releasing kidnapping victims is just so rare. I cannot think of many other reasons to, barring compassion , which we can rule out as the cause.

SPECULATION

I don't think compassion had anything to do with it.

I think the catch-abuse-release scenario is part of the thrill. Maybe they justify their actions by telling themselves they released the victims to safety rather than keeping them for a long time or killing them.

I really don't think they released the victims to be nice or because it wasn't working according to plan. I think the safe release *IS* part of the plan and part of the turn on, like they left their mark on something by harming the victims and sending them back into society. It feels like the release is a way of saying, "Here, you can have them back again. We're done with them." But they know perfectly well the victims and families are hurt and wounded and will take a time to recover. I wonder if knowing their acts are seared into the memories of others is part of the sick turn-on, to have that power over someone's future.

JMO, arm-chair analysis, subject to change.

SPECULATION

I don't think compassion had anything to do with it.

I think the catch-abuse-release scenario is part of the thrill. Maybe they justify their actions by telling themselves they released the victims to safety rather than keeping them for a long time or killing them.

I really don't think they released the victims to be nice or because it wasn't working according to plan. I think the safe release *IS* part of the plan and part of the turn on, like they left their mark on something by harming the victims and sending them back into society. It feels like the release is a way of saying, "Here, you can have them back again. We're done with them." But they know perfectly well the victims and families are hurt and wounded and will take a time to recover. I wonder if knowing their acts are seared into the memories of others is part of the sick turn-on, to have that power over someone's future.

JMO, arm-chair analysis, subject to change.

Why did they not think they would be caught? Maybe because their other victims never said anything? They think it is just fine so no problem?

Why did they not think they would be caught? Maybe because their other victims never said anything? They think it is just fine so no problem?

That part is baffling. Looking at the PA case (trial started this week), the victim was blindfolded. I'm also wondering if the perps wear masks.

Dare not look at site, so cannot see pic of words, but will take a blind guess and suggest the word wh..e. jmo.

Likely. I saw a documentary once about a dominatrix. She often wrote terrible things to her submissives (at their request).

I also doubt SH has a profile on fet that is easy to find. He is a "family man", older, and most likely NOT very open about this lifestyle.

Speculation- NV was the brains behind the operation. She's an educated, young woman. Even though she puts her self in the submissive position in the bedroom relationship, does not mean she doesn't dominate somewhere.

Speculation- NV was the brains behind the operation. She's an educated, young woman.

JMO, but I believe they both have a fair amount of brains. Both are educated. Just not terribly smart in the career-criminal sense (which is why they got caught).

I know. I know that pervs do not have big signs on their heads.

But, with some of them, we are not surprised.

These were a working educated couple who had the guy's kids over doing fun things.

That is what is so upsetting to me.

Did anyone know their secret life? Were there whispers out there about the strange ones?

I have had a couple of neighbors who I am not surprised at all if they get busted for things.

To me, the condition of their property does raise red flags. Probably hoarding and junk all around. Two young people with jobs so no reason to live like that

I've been following along but missed a day or two, so forgive me if that has already been stated. The article mentions that there are 3 additional victims. It's my opinion, that since the article doesn't state that LE is trying to locate them (they could be missing or deceased) that these 3 victims are known to LE already, which greatly increases the likelihood that they are his 3 children.

You surprise me, sleuths! Her fetlife is still visible, which means his might be too. Hers seems to be locked, but maybe it isn't. I've spent the past two days reading all the threads and at any moment was expecting to see a link to his - but no.

I do agree that the majority of people on fetlife and decent and regular folk, BUT this is the second case I've seen where people had a profile (Noelle Paquette was first) and I do think that there are probably a lot of nasty things going on among smaller factions on there.

So off down the fetlife rabbithole I go. If anyone knows any of his screen names please post them, otherwise I may be some time....

Also - I don't know why I feel like this is relevant, or like I want her to be truthfully presented despite what she's done, but did want to mention that is isn't knife or needle marks on her breasts in her avatar pic on fetlife, it's red marker pen. Three words, one of them is 5 letters, begins with W, but I can't read the other two, pic's too small.

Thanks and please keep us posted. I won't go in there. :scared:
Do you have to join to read? TIA.

Speculation- NV was the brains behind the operation. She's an educated, young woman. Even though she puts her self in the submissive position in the bedroom relationship, does not mean she doesn't dominate somewhere.

I really think you are right. I suspect she may have been into pedophilia for some time. She found jobs where she had daily access to children -- esp. her job at L.E.A.P., where she was with the children overnight, and they were developmentally delayed, so might not be able to articulate what may have happened to them. But when she started living with SH (and had access to his children) she left her former employment and took the dog-washing job. SH may have been into the S&M lifestyle when they met, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if NV is the one that led him into pedophilia.

I've been following along but missed a day or two, so forgive me if that has already been stated. The article mentions that there are 3 additional victims. It's my opinion, that since the article doesn't state that LE is trying to locate them (they could be missing or deceased) that these 3 victims are known to LE already, which greatly increases the likelihood that they are his 3 children.

Good catch !

I really think you are right. I suspect she may have been into pedophilia for some time. She found jobs where she had daily access to children -- esp. her job at L.E.A.P., where she was with the children overnight, and they were developmentally delayed, so might not be able to articulate what may have happened to them. But when she started living with SH (and had access to his children) she left her former employment and took the dog-washing job. SH may have been into the S&M lifestyle when they met, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if NV is the one that led him into pedophilia.

I find it hard to believe that someone could be led to pedophilia. He had to be twisted in the first place.

NCPR ‏@ncpr 3h

A really human portrait of a real small town grappling with the crime of 2 Amish girls' kidnapping. @NatashaHaverty http://goo.gl/IsKq6m

Good article.
Interesting how everyone she talked to had a direct connection to SH. And...something I find curious...it seems that most (all) of his direct relatives are no longer in the area. In another article...a neighbor mentioned growing up next door to him and playing with him (and he always seemed perfectly normal), but she said that he was raised by an aunt -- no mother or father in the picture. Wonder what was up with that? I know his father is still living, and they keep in touch.
ETA: Delosh played with Howells growing up. She can't recall anything outwardly strange about him then, but she and others believe he may have had an unstable family life.

"He lived with his aunt, so he didn't live with his parents and I don't know the story behind that," said Delosh.

"I know that the family did have some issues and I don't know in detail, I just know that there were a few issues," said Jennifer Newvine, a Hermon resident.

- See more at: http://rochester.twcnews.com/conten...dnapped-two-amish-girls/#sthash.6EMFGE3i.dpuf

I know. I know that pervs do not have big signs on their heads.

But, with some of them, we are not surprised.

These were a working educated couple who had the guy's kids over doing fun things.

That is what is so upsetting to me.

Did anyone know their secret life? Were there whispers out there about the strange ones?

I have had a couple of neighbors who I am not surprised at all if they get busted for things.

To me, the condition of their property does raise red flags. Probably hoarding and junk all around. Two young people with jobs so no reason to live like that
So far, no one's mentioned they had any inkling. One neighbor said he had an "eerie" feeling -- but didn't explain -- and it might have just been one of "feelings" in retrospect, if you know what I mean. Certainly the ex-wife seemed completely in the dark -- and she was living in the community.

As far as hoarding and junk all around, that just made me laugh when I read that:great: -- I'm not personally a hoarder, but I know plenty of folks who are, close family members and close friends, but that seems more due to insecurities or over-sentimentality or lack of self-discipline maybe, not anything to do with the urge to harm children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back