GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a sound proof room in my house, and the only thing that goes on in there is working out. The guy who lived here before us was a music producer and it was his recording studio. My sis also has a sound proof room in her house, although I don't know why (it was also there when they bought the house). Maybe the previous owner played the drums. It would be easy to make up a reason for building a sound proof room other than "Oh, that? I intend to torture children!"

JMO

We had two small sound-proof rooms in our previous house. The lady who owned the house and rented to us had used it for a piano studio, and the two little rooms were practice rooms.

Both FBs are no longer visible, nor listed on friends lists.

Leads me to believe they were removed by LE. I find that unusual, as another case I'm following is far more heinous yet the suspects online accounts were not taken down.

There's no date listed for when she joined fetlife, unfortunately.

Leads me to believe they were removed by LE. I find that unusual, as another case I'm following is far more heinous yet the suspects online accounts were not taken down.
That's a thought. At first I was thinking they may have called someone from jail to do it for them - but for both of them to go down at about the same time is interesting.

maybe pictures of their victims were there.

LE said they'd been together for about a year and a half; (FBK also says they've been in a relationship since Nov. 2012). I get the feeling that, while devious and rotten, they had not yet escalated to murder with their victims.

I kind of wonder if this was their first attempt. Maybe they have been planning a long time, talking about it, etc. Then when it came to actually act, the female perp ( idk her name and don't even care to) got cold feet after the fact and talked him into the release. Not a hunch or a feeling at all, just speculating out loud. Releasing kidnapping victims is just so rare. I cannot think of many other reasons to, barring compassion , which we can rule out as the cause.

If SH's kids were victims, their moms FB probably wouldn't still be up, and it is.

Speaking of FB, SH's brother just announced on his own feed that the house in question belongs to him, and not to sh, who has been renting it from him. He was complaining that it's going to take him a lot of time and money to get the perps' stuff out of there.

I do live and work near the Amish and many of their adults and children only speak their specific dialect of dutch.

"Pennsylvania Dutch" is a German dialect; it gets the name from the word in German for their language, Deutsch.

They might be investigated people close to them, and are afraid people will leave FB...since their friend's lists can be seen by the public. Just a thought, I'm sure not likely though.

"Pennsylvania Dutch" is a German dialect; it gets the name from the word in German for their language, Deutsch.

Yes, we've discussed that. It's what I meant when I said their specific dialect. Just worded it poorly. Left out the dutch part.

Just out of curiosity, do they speak Pennsylvania Dutch English which does not seem like it would be that hard to understand or do they speak some form of German?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch_English

Someone who does not know Pennsylvania Dutch or German would not be able to understand them. I have Mennonite background, and relatives who speak Pennsylvania Dutch. I never learned it and don't understand it. However, some people who speak German would likely pick up on what someone speaking Pennsylvania Dutch was saying. Maybe not every word, but enough to understand what a person is trying to say.

You surprise me, sleuths! Her fetlife is still visible, which means his might be too. Hers seems to be locked, but maybe it isn't. I've spent the past two days reading all the threads and at any moment was expecting to see a link to his - but no.

I do agree that the majority of people on fetlife and decent and regular folk, BUT this is the second case I've seen where people had a profile (Noelle Paquette was first) and I do think that there are probably a lot of nasty things going on among smaller factions on there.

So off down the fetlife rabbithole I go. If anyone knows any of his screen names please post them, otherwise I may be some time....

Also - I don't know why I feel like this is relevant, or like I want her to be truthfully presented despite what she's done, but did want to mention that is isn't knife or needle marks on her breasts in her avatar pic on fetlife, it's red marker pen. Three words, one of them is 5 letters, begins with W, but I can't read the other two, pic's too small.

Someone who does not know Pennsylvania Dutch or German would not be able to understand them. I have Mennonite background, and relatives who speak Pennsylvania Dutch. I never learned it and don't understand it. However, some people who speak German would likely pick up on what someone speaking Pennsylvania Dutch was saying. Maybe not every word, but enough to understand what a person is trying to say.

Think of it as someone who speaks the Queen's English being dropped into some rural town in Louisiana. If everyone spoke slowly and carefully, their points would get across, but it wouldn't exactly be easy between accents and idiomatic expressions. (Someone who spoke German being dropped into a Pennsylvania Dutch (Duetsch) community.)

Just out of curiosity, do they speak Pennsylvania Dutch English which does not seem like it would be that hard to understand or do they speak some form of German?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch_English

We have a a fairly small Amish community here. All speak the dialect. There are a few families that only speak only German, but it sounds a bit different than the German I am familiar with. Pennsylvanian Dutch can actually be really hard to understand and I would think LE would need someone familiar with the dialect to make sure they were getting accurate reports. There are words they use that most people here have never even heard of, and the dialect can be really hard to work through in a conversation.

This could be why the German sounds different to me. (It links from the pennsylvania dutch wiki) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Central_German

Is Pennsylvania dutch different than Pennsylvania Dutch English?

I see in the chart of words in the Wiki article that they say "mox nix" which is like machs nicht of German. Then the other phrases are like English but a different word order.

I see in the chart if words in the Wiki article that they say "mox nix" which is like machs nicht of German. Then the other phrases are like English but a different word order.

Pennsylvania Dutch is Pennsylvania Dutch. There may be words that are very close to English in the dialect as well as some phrases where words orders are mixed around. There are also some phrases in Pennsylvania Dutch that aren't directly translatable into English. Or as my husband's family says " it doesn't mean the same thing in English as it does in Pennsylvania Dutch" if directly translated.

I see in the chart of words in the Wiki article that they say "mox nix" which is like machs nicht of German. Then the other phrases are like English but a different word order.

There are different regional dialects within the dialect, but it sounds like a completely different language IMO. They don't consider it "English," but their language.

Here is a video of a woman saying some phrases in Pennsylvania dutch, as it's her first "language." Again, dialects will be different but it gives you an idea of common Amish phrases. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOx49AXgLF0

ETA: I don't think these girls spoke Pennsylvania Dutch English. (As MSM has said they used a translator.) I honestly don't know what the difference is between the two, because I have only heard Pennsylvania Dutch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back