GUILTY NY - Dr. Kiersten Cerveny, 38, dies in NYC apartment bldg, 5 Oct 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So it's a combination of hi blood pressure and irregular heartbeat? The heart basically spasms and stops? When I was much younger we used to swim the length of a 100 m pool underwater without fins. I have no idea what my bp was but heart rate was over 200 I think. Is this similar stress without irregular beat?

A rapid heartbeat would be the only similarity. Swimming wouldn't cause a blood pressure spike, nor would it cause your coronary arteries to spasm, unless you had other problems. If you did and had these problems you probably wouldn't live to talk about it.

The vessel clamping properties of cocaine is so strong that it cannot be topically applied to fingers, toes, ears, tip of nose and penis because it could cause necrosis (death of tissue due to no blood flow. A cocaine mixture is sometimes used in emergency rooms before suturing lacerations in pediatric patients.

Snip

Cops were looking for Holder, 60, who disappeared after the incident — and in whose apartment authorities found numerous plastic zipper bags used to package narcotics, sources said. State prison records show he served three stints in prison on drug and weapons charges between 1978 and 1996.

Holder, whose nickname is Pepsi, shares the third-floor apartment with Gerri Dicicco, 69, who introduces him as her husband, neighbors said. During a brief interview with The Post, she denied having ever met or seen Cerveny — who was named America’s Junior Miss in 1995 — and said she didn’t know where Holder was.

A neighbor who walks Dicicco’s dog, a mixed-breed miniature Doberman pinscher named Spike, said that “Gerri is pissed off.”

“She says she was sleeping when this was going on,” the neighbor said. “She told me she couldn’t believe he was doing this while she was sleeping.

Read more: http://nypost.com/2015/10/05/half-naked-doctor-left-unconscious-in-doorway-after-visiting-friend/

Yes, and this quote is the best/worst by far....

“She also told me she doesn’t believe he was selling drugs. She said, ‘If he’s a drug dealer, why don’t I have better shoes?’ ”

Your shoes aren't nice enough Gerri? Gerri Dicicco, 'Pepsi's' roommate/girlfriend, sure seems to know what is important here...especially at age 69...good grief really?!?

Yes, and this quote is the best/worst by far....

“She also told me she doesn’t believe he was selling drugs. She said, ‘If he’s a drug dealer, why don’t I have better shoes?’ ”

Your shoes aren't nice enough Gerri? Gerri Dicicco, 'Pepsi's' roommate/girlfriend, sure seems to know what is important here...especially at age 69...good grief really?!?
She was his roommate and didn't know he was doing/dealing drugs when they found stuff in the apartment? Yeah, ok.. I'll believe that, NOT!

What about someone who moves a medically distressed person? What if they move this person because they don't want anyone in their apt? They did not move her to help her they moved her to cover their *advertiser censored*.
I find anyone who finds their actions ok really f'd up and I see no reason to even converse with any such person. Jmo

What about someone who moves a medically distressed person? What if they move this person because they don't want anyone in their apt? They did not move her to help her they moved her to cover their *advertiser censored*.
I find anyone who finds their actions ok really f'd up and I see no reason to even converse with any such person. Jmo

Did anybody say their actions are OK?

So SAD! Other sites are talking about the deadly mixture of alcohol PLUS cocaine. Something about how the liver can handle one, or the other, but turns the toxins into a third toxin which is deadly. A doctor should know this. And the general public. Here, in Colorado, it's just started being talked about how the voters of Amendment 64, supporting the legalization of MJ, had no clue it meant unleashing the powerful edibles and crops of today. Just utterly sad!

The LATEST NEWS STORY states;

"An unidentified man apparently spotted Cerveny in the doorway of the building and is believed to have called 911 and flagged down the ambulance, staying to answer a few questions before running off.

He later called 911 again to see how Cervey was doing, and police are trying to locate him to ask him some questions.

'Her feet were holding the front door open, and her head was by the corner of the door frame,' said one EMT who arrived at the scene.

So it looks like Marc Johnson, aka "facebook friend", who the press has named as the HBO producer, was not actually who made the 911 call??

It appears rather they did just leave her in the vestibule and run and a passerby who spotted her in the door made the actual call, called back to check on her and LE is still trying to track down that man. They have already spoken to Johnson so it cannot be him huh?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-fueled-night-HBO-producer.html#ixzz3nplbknLH

It seems like the news articles are trying to act like she was a jezebel that deserved to die. The lady od during a rendezvous with lover. Ok. We get it. But she is dead and the only ones who will continue to suffer is her kids and especially hubby. He may need mental help for the way the love of his life died and continues to be shamed in the press. Jmo.

I wouldn't call daily mail highly reliable. US msm is reporting that "facebook friend" is the one who called 911.

"Police say the 38-year-old doctor partied with the two men into the early hours of the morning. At some point, they say she apparently overdosed on cocaine and lost consciousness. The men reportedly panicked and were seen on surveillance camera carrying her down to the front vestibule and the TV producer called 911."

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rdose-in-manhattan-building-after-a-night-out

Just because you personally didn't witness something doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I personally haven't seen anybody die from heart attack (cocaine induced or otherwise). Can I therefore conclude that people just don't die from heart attack?

It was common knowledge back in the NYC nightclubbing & jet setting days of my youth that the heavy coke users had enough near-fatal heart conditions & multiple warnings to stop using coke and warned accordingly by their Doc's. One person I knew did so much that he had to wear a heart monitor. Another's "heart exploded" (in layman's terms) from a bad coke habit that he couldn't beat.
It was common knowledge what it could do to your heart in the circles that I hung with---we never did it but heck....it was everywhere in the 80's into the mid-90's.

Then after the mid 90's it seemed other drugs became the fad. Maybe that's why KC's friends/suppliers were a bit older--coke is not the drug of choice for younger people....with the exception of the Hollywood/Movie Star/Producer set. And so that is why I believe that KC's pageant world introduced her to that set many years ago. I think she got the "taste" for it then. It was much more popular then. Maybe she had a bit of a problem with it back then & relapsed back into it now?

So very tragic.

RIP KC

It's all so sad about these accomplished women getting murdered....Dr Teres*, Dr Kendr*, & now Dr Kierst*n.

Very sad indeed....
I have been wanting to ask you this for a while now. What's with the asterisks you use in people's names sometimes? Sorry if I'm clueless and should know, but I really don't. :blushing:

I have been wanting to ask you this for a while now. What's with the asterisks you use in people's names sometimes? Sorry if I'm clueless and should know, but I really don't. :blushing:

Thank you for asking, JLS. The reason for the asterisks is this: if you google any of those full names in Google & start looking at all of your search results, often times you'll see your own posts from here on WS if you have used full names. It is how search engines data mine. Yes, search engines & google are powerful tools.
I just don't want to see any of my posts get picked up for all the world to see, if you know what I mean?! I'll leave that to Wikipedia! So I resort to asterisks & initials whenever possible.

Thank you for asking, JLS. The reason for the asterisks is this: if you google any of those full names in Google & start looking at all of your search results, often times you'll see your own posts from here on WS if you have used full names. It is how search engines data mine. Yes, search engines & google are powerful tools.
I just don't want to see any of my posts get picked up for all the world to see, if you know what I mean?! I'll leave that to Wikipedia! So I resort to asterisks & initials whenever possible.

I thought that's what it was but wasn't sure. Thanks Honey! :)
Sorry for the O/T

As nosey as I am...I wish they didn't release everything.

I feel so sorry for her family. I feel incredibly sorry for her children.

Some day, they will read all of these articles. About the boyfriend, the coke, the underwear...I wish they didn't have to see it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil
Back