GUILTY NY - Dr. Kiersten Cerveny, 38, dies in NYC apartment bldg, 5 Oct 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree- do you know how many people drink and do cocaine all the time especially in NYC lol. I dont know ONE person personally, or even heard of a friend's friend type situation that someone died from a night of cocaine and alcohol. I lived there for years and unfortunately that is somewhat considered the 'norm' for the going out lifestyle there.

Also, as I had said earlier, all the dealers I knew of there delivered though, you didnt go to their apt all the time to pick up drugs as that is very obvious for a dealer to have you come to them and then you know where they live/their stash is etc. and if cops caught on, it would all be there vs. a dealer that delivers which is why thats what they mostly do there. Maybe 'Pepsi' was old school in that sense but you think he would have been more careful considering his past offenses. Obviously, people noticed her coming and going from that apt often which in NYC and all the people you wouldnt unless it seemed a bit off ya so I thought that was interesting neighbors saw her enough/she stuck out enough for them to make note. I believe that shows she had much more of a serious drug habit to be remembered bc she went there that often no?

If it was simply an accidental overdose, which is most likely the case, I still find it hard to believe/so sad that Johnson, who rather they had been having an affair or 'facebook friends' over the past year, would just leave her there unless he knew she was dead and had been like that for enough time that they just needed to get her out of Pepsi's apt so an EMT seemed like the best or only option?

One report states that the neighbor saw her with no top on when she was was taken out of the apt vestibule and we know she had no underwear on as well. I wonder if they will do a rape kit test or something to rule out that something sexual took place, consensual or not it just seems like there are so many unanswered ?s and that all the people involved acted so invincible...but then again that is a symptom of the ole cocaine...I just feel like there is more to this story all around??

In response to the first paragraph of your post, I don't find it the least bit funny that so many people use cocaine and alcohol all the time. Mixing it with alcohol most certainly can be deadly, and the cocaethylene formed in the liver makes its effects on the cardiovascular system even more toxic. Thats a pretty big generalization that the "norm" for going out for a night of drinking in NYC involves cocaine. I know many young professionals I went to college with who live there and would disagree.

My thoughts and prayers are with Ms. Cerveny's husband, children, and family. If the reports regarding the circumstances of her death are accurate, it's another sad reminder that drugs do not discriminate. The stigma attached to losing someone to a drug overdose is difficult enough for many families to deal with on top of the unbearable grief that comes with the death of any loved one. My heart breaks that her family has to see this all over the news.

Agree. If she was from the projects and the lover wasn't a hbo producer. Then it wouldn't be plastered on the news like this. Since this isn't a whodunit; The media should stop sensationalizing this story to make her seem like she deserves to have this tragedy exposed 100% in the media.

But that goes for all the crimes (or non-crimes). If media plasters it all over the news, there has to be something interesting about it. In this case, there is a contrast between how this woman presented herself (a married woman with young children and successful career) and her unfortunate demise (in a lobby of a building from apparent cocaine overdose). Also originally it was assumed as a possible strangulation.

Unfortunately, this is a case of "you play, you pay". I do feel bad for the family that this is plastered all over the media, but I hold those in professional positions in higher regard, as far as you need to set an example. If my doctor was in the news for something like this, I would first be flabbergasted, then embarrassed that I trusted my medical condition to someone who obviously was not in control of their professional/personal life. JMO

I think a key question may be: Was she just unconscious or dead when the two men left her in the vestibule. Can they be charged with failing to get help? Is merely calling 911 and then taking off considered getting help?

I think a key question may be: Was she just unconscious or dead when the two men left her in the vestibule. Can they be charged with failing to get help? Is merely calling 911 and then taking off considered getting help?

Most of the articles stated that she was alive but unresponsive when EMT's arrived.

As for your question about calling 911 and taking off...IMO it is a moral issue for these two men. They seem to be lacking in that department to begin with.

"The victim was alive but unresponsive, police said."

http://abc7ny.com/news/timeline-new-details-revealed-leading-up-to-doctors-death-in-chelsea/1017856/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...night-town-saw-hours-death.html#ixzz3nzA8QRSC

*'The whole thing just seems very shady': Friend of high-flying doctor 'who died from cocaine overdose' says she was just out for a 'quiet night on the town' when he saw her hours before her death
*A friend of Long island dermatologist Kiersten Cerveny said he saw the doctor just hours before her death on Saturday night
*Rod McClave said he met Kiersten Cerveny at a Manhattan hotel around 8pm on Saturday and she had planned a 'quiet night on the town'
*'I never knew her to do drugs,' said McClave, adding that he wanted to see the toxicology report following reports her death was drug related
*A law enforcement source confirmed that tests showed that Cerveny did have cocaine in her body when she died, though how much is unknown

Can toxicology tests indicate immediate use of drugs versus long term use?

Perhaps in long term use the drugs would be found in more extensive parts of the body... For instance tissue, nails, hair, etc...

Just wondering since the doctor friend said he was not ware of KC being involved in drugs...

this may be a moot point... As she could have hidden drug use from select people...

:waitasec:

HBO producer who partied with high-flying doctor in New York hours before she 'died from cocaine overdose' was working on *advertiser censored* drama The Deuce

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-overdose-steps-away-movie.html#ixzz3o1RuM2R0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More pics above. It seems this "Producer" is the heir to the Parks Sausages fortune started by his grandfather.

Why couldn't these men at least put her shirt back on her when they decided to take her down to the lobby? What were they doing to her when she was unconscious? Poor girl thought she was around people who cared about her and had no idea how heartless people can be. So sad all the way around.

I know, she had on no shirt and her underware was in her purse?? Obviously something was going on before or after she was unconscious which is so awful :(

Is it possible she wasn't a habitual user? And that in combination with alcohol she was more susceptible to overdosing?

I know, she had on no shirt and her underware was in her purse?? Obviously something was going on before or after she was unconscious which is so awful :(

Its just so horrible. How is everyone just taking these men's word for it. She could have fell unconscious and they thought she was sleeping. They could have taken her clothes off and took advantage and then when they saw her lips were blue and freaked out. They could have grabbed her underwear on the way out the door and stuck them in her pocket book. They remembered to bring her pocketbook but forgot to put her shirt back on, how odd.

What if the staged this? Everyone is so quick to tear down a young beautiful successful woman that people throw all logic and critical thinking out the window. I think she was victimized.

"
The underwear were found in her purse.
I may be off, but when my friends used to come home with their
Underwear in their purse...it meant one thing. They hooked up.

It seems like the news articles are trying to act like she was a jezebel that deserved to die. The lady od during a rendezvous with lover. Ok. We get it. But she is dead and the only ones who will continue to suffer is her kids and especially hubby. He may need mental help for the way the love of his life died and continues to be shamed in the press. Jmo.

Its just so horrible. How is everyone just taking these men's word for it. She could have fell unconscious and they thought she was sleeping. They could have taken her clothes off and took advantage and then when they saw her lips were blue and freaked out. They could have grabbed her underwear on the way out the door and stuck them in her pocket book. They remembered to bring her pocketbook but forgot to put her shirt back on, how odd.

What if the staged this? Everyone is so quick to tear down a young beautiful successful woman that people throw all logic and critical thinking out the window. I think she was victimized.

Exactly, I'm not saying she was or was not drinking and doing some cocaine or how normal or rare this situation might have been but something isn't right. I have a friend that lives a block away and saw it on his walk to the subway. He said she looked like she had been dead/blue awhile so I find it odd that she was undressed some and had her underware in her purse.

I highly doubt she went to this drug dealers apt and had sexual contact or relations willingly (which autopsy mentions nothing of) and thru them in her purse to go home to her husband and children. If there is no sign of that then why would they be off and stuffed in her purse. She's a rich doctor too so whatever the reason was she didn't want them on her body anymore as a woman I know I would have just pitched them especially I was married w kids I agree and feel like they did something the freaked out and tossed them in there so they weren't left up in that apt, same as her body.

I also have friends that have partied w Johnson and said he is an older creepy man on the verge of a major divorce and has been out on the town very drunk and seemingly on some sort of drug or another plugging his new HBO film that Franco is in....so weird every detail and her poor husband and parents must be utterly devastated and her babies are too young for this to damage them immensely.

Who cares if she went out for a big night if she was, we all need releases and so certain things for certain reasons no one understands or even knows about but she didn't go looking for a way to end her life, maybe it was a mistake or got carried away or maybe she went there for a coke fueled three some in bad judgement, she was a human being like the rest of us faults and all so everyone needs to stop making her the innocent or guilty, victim or player, mother and wife or druggy party girl c'mon people we know better than to do this injustice stereotype of a woman who now will sadly never take another breath :(

There is not a shot in hell that the NYPD would let either of these two off the hook IF they suspect they had anything to do with her death (other than supplying the drugs). And this Pepsi dude...not sure if they have located him, but, I would say he is in a crapload of trouble. IMO

And by the way, just because there has not been an arrest, doesn't mean this is over. If a crime was commited, the NYPD can handle it.

"

Exactly, I'm not saying she was or was not drinking and doing some cocaine or how normal or rare this situation might have been but something isn't right. I have a friend that lives a block away and saw it on his walk to the subway. He said she looked like she had been dead/blue awhile so I find it odd that she was undressed some and had her underware in her purse.

I highly doubt she went to this drug dealers apt and had sexual contact or relations willingly (which autopsy mentions nothing of) and thru them in her purse to go home to her husband and children. If there is no sign of that then why would they be off and stuffed in her purse. She's a rich doctor too so whatever the reason was she didn't want them on her body anymore as a woman I know I would have just pitched them especially I was married w kids I agree and feel like they did something the freaked out and tossed them in there so they weren't left up in that apt, same as her body.

I also have friends that have partied w Johnson and said he is an older creepy man on the verge of a major divorce and has been out on the town very drunk and seemingly on some sort of drug or another plugging his new HBO film that Franco is in....so weird every detail and her poor husband and parents must be utterly devastated and her babies are too young for this to damage them immensely.

Who cares if she went out for a big night if she was, we all need releases and so certain things for certain reasons no one understands or even knows about but she didn't go looking for a way to end her life, maybe it was a mistake or got carried away or maybe she went there for a coke fueled three some in bad judgement, she was a human being like the rest of us faults and all so everyone needs to stop making her the innocent or guilty, victim or player, mother and wife or druggy party girl c'mon people we know better than to do this injustice stereotype of a woman who now will sadly never take another breath :(

BBM. That got me thinking - why would I ever put dirty underwear in my bag instead of pitching them if I didn't want to wear them? One reason I can think of is to use them as evidence.

JMO.

There is not a shot in hell that the NYPD would let either of these two off the hook IF they suspect they had anything to do with her death (other than supplying the drugs). And this Pepsi dude...not sure if they have located him, but, I would say he is in a crapload of trouble. IMO

And by the way, just because there has not been an arrest, doesn't mean this is over. If a crime was commited, the NYPD can handle it.

MO4. Agree. They already said there was no sign of sexual assault. Plus panties in purse could mean that she tinkled in public at night while drunk in some alley. It happens. So i agree. It doesn't seem sinister. Just a mistaken amount was probably taken because she knew she had to go home soon. So she tried to rush things and miscalculated how much she was ingesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil
Back