NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No. They know by the bones what gender a person is.

That's not necessarily true in cases of transgender remains. Even in ordinary remains bones can sometimes be misleading (a small-boned man mistaken for female, or an especially robust woman taken to be male, for instance). DNA will definitely identify the biological sex of the remains but doesn't tell what gender the person lived as.

Last edited:
I don't know if this woman has ever been posted here. If she was then Never mind. But I saw her and thought she looked like the drawing coffeeandcig came up with. There is another photo on the link I could not copy for some reason.

The Doe Network: Case File 164DFSK
JAJohnson.jpg

June Ann Johnson
Missing since August 3, 1979 from Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

• Date Of Birth: July 28, 1945
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 34 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 163 cm (5'4"); 59 kg (130 lbs)
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Black hair; brown eyes.
    • Marks, Scars: Unknown
    • Clothing: Unknown
    • Dentals: Available
Circumstances of Disappearance
June Johnson was last seen on the 3rd of August, 1979, when she was driven to the Marlboro Hotel in Prince Albert, SK by a family friend.

I don't know if this woman has ever been posted here. If she was then Never mind. But I saw her and thought she looked like the drawing coffeeandcig came up with. There is another photo on the link I could not copy for some reason.

The Doe Network: Case File 164DFSK
<snipped by coffeeandacig>
  • June Johnson was last seen on the 3rd of August, 1979, when she was driven to the Marlboro Hotel in Prince Albert, SK by a family friend.

Really interesting...She is the mother of a 14 year old and a 13 year old. UID is said to have given birth to at least one child 15 years previously.

June Johnson and this UID both have dentals available.
If it hasn't been done already, it should be submitted. Would be an easy rule in/rule out.

ETA: Easy meaning not so long or complicated as DNA would be to try to match between Canada and the US, but I don't believe UID has DNA, does she?

Some articles about June Johnson and her disappearance:

SACP - SK Association of Chiefs of Police: June Ann JOHNSON

June Ann Johnson | August 3, 1979 | Age 34 | Missing | Prince Albert

Missing woman's daughter wants closure

Since she's Canadian, there wouldn't normally have been any automatic comparisons.

Interesting points: the daughter and her boyfriend were the ones who dropped Johnson off at the motel.

Johnson was apparently planning to spend the weekend with somebody she knew.

She was a nurse but had quit her job because she was planning to move to Winnipeg.

While there's an implication she was murdered when she disappeared, it looks to me like it's also possible she left with this guy and went to BC.

Some articles about June Johnson and her disappearance:

SACP - SK Association of Chiefs of Police: June Ann JOHNSON

June Ann Johnson | August 3, 1979 | Age 34 | Missing | Prince Albert

Since she's Canadian, there wouldn't normally have been any automatic comparisons.

Interesting points: the daughter and her boyfriend were the ones who dropped Johnson off at the motel.

Johnson was apparently planning to spend the weekend with somebody she knew.

She was a nurse but had quit her job because she was planning to move to Winnipeg.

While there's an implication she was murdered when she disappeared, it looks to me like it's also possible she left with this guy and went to BC.

Wow thanks carbuff for all of info sounds really interesting!

One thing that caught my eye in this link with a photo of June's Daughter and June's sister. They Both have raised moles on their faces. (I believe raised moles are hereditary)
I know it's Not mentioned on her missing profile if she had raised moles or not But I thought it was interesting because the UID had raised moles on her face. Unfortunately her photos are not clear enough to tell if she had raised moles either.

Another thing I noticed on the missing profile it says clothing unknown but then in one of your links it says the daughter remembers the clothing she wore. So that made me think maybe June had raised mole but just was not mentioned like the clothing she was wearing.

Below is the link with the photos

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia