NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would you mind sending the link about the missing in Lebanon journalist, please? I can cross-check with Italian sources to avoid the lost in translation moments

I don't know more, she went missing in 1968....she could have had a livetime after that...with all sorts of things happened.
The fact that I speak no Swedish doesn't help :-/

If you agree, I search about the journalist missing in Lebanon and you check about the Swedish lady with Swedish associations. Works for you?

I was hoping Chi l'a visto added older cases, I checked, they didn't. Then I looked into Italian people missing abroad. Couldn't find a anybody who would match. Besides a journalist who went missing in Libanon, but she had a totally different nose.

Chi l'ha Visto website is quite messy even when you speak Italian. Their search engine is a nightmare to use. I don't know who is their webmaster, but the website is riddled with bugs as if a beginner created it!

The fact that I speak no Swedish doesn't help :-/

If you agree, I search about the journalist missing in Lebanon and you check about the Swedish lady with Swedish associations. Works for you?

Sorry, but I translated everything in English....

I understand.
Maybe a Swedish association can help gather more info than what we have?

Not only her nose is different, but also and sadly, her circumstances point out to be a detained-disappeared in Lebanon.

That's what I said, yes. A journalist missing during the war in Lebanon...I thought 1 and 1 is 2....Yes, very sad...a classified file later and she and her colleague were swept under the rug....

I looked into the Solbritt case, but a lot of the dossier contains newspaper clipping in Swedish...I don't know how to translate that.

”Knarkarnas ängel”

Very pretty lady...she looks like my mom when she was young, at least through my eyes.

Last edited:
I asked about Solbritt Johansson to the charity Missing Persons Sweden.
They are considered as a very reputable organisation. Unfortunately, their website is entirely in Swedish :(

They are considered as a very reputable organisation. Unfortunately, their website is entirely in Swedish :(

Thanks Giuco...I think the Swedish are very good in English too.

Do you have a link?

From what I could barely understand from Swedish sources, the Swedish police thinks that Ms Johansson has died in or nearby Goteborg.

And Solbrit Johansson is quite common in Sweden :-/

From what I could barely understand from Swedish sources, the Swedish police thinks that Ms Johansson has died in or nearby Goteborg.

And Solbrit Johansson is quite common in Sweden :-/

Yes, she probably was killed, but what if she fled the drug lords, and sightings after she went missing were true...I don't know Giuco...grasping at straws here.

Yes, she probably was killed, but what if she fled the drug lords, and sightings after she went missing were true...I don't know Giuco...grasping at straws here.
From what I could understand in the Flashback.org link, the sightings were in Sweden.

And from her circumstances, she wouldn't had enough money to go to Canada.
Johansson was studying nursing, and she was not exactly known to travel abroad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back