NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OT:
A moment of synchronicity here.
I stumbled across Deloris Whiteman searching Canada's missing to see if I could find a match for Kern CO. Jane Doe after DDP released her ethnicity/possible family connections/locations to Canada & First Nations.

The First Nations connexion bothers me because of the clothing found on her:
She was wearing a white V - neck camisole (inexpensive) that was found to have been made in Carpi, Italy and non exportable, a green, brown, red checked trench coat (expensive), reversible to olive drab wool, size 40 (this size is unavailable in Canada and USA, must be European, possibly Italian, as their sizes follow a different scale than European sizes)
Canadian sizes follow the same scale as American scale.

There was a strong anti-apartheid activism in Italy during the 80's, which is consistent with her being found in 1983: http://www.bennynato-onlus.org/schede-storiche/il-movimento-anti-apartheid-in-italia/ (in Italian)
+ the Italian clothing.

The Vancouver connexion doesn't bother me.
The First Nations doesn't seem compatible with her clothing.

ETA: The missing and murdered First Nations women is a real tragedy. The LE inaction is appalling.
But IMO, for this specific UID, there are too many inconsistencies towards this path.

Also, another major inconsistancy between our JD and Dolores is the dental work.
Dolores as a First Nations whom child has been apprehended and IUD' dental work
Dentals: Available. She had bridge work on the right side of her mouth which appeared to be expensive European dental work. The gold appeared to be of European origin.
Source: DN 193UFNY

I don't think that our JD is of First Nations at all.

It doesn't line up with her clothing and the expensive dental work of "apparently European origin".

I ran the Interpol database this morning, and I found this possible lady: CATHERINE MARIE KERKOW | Federal Bureau of Investigation

I haven't seen the mole, and I am unsure about the nose. Photo was taken in 1975, she speaks French and English.
May have ties to France, Switzerland, which border Italy. Among other countries.
She was a frequent traveller by what I could glean out.

But the airline piracy can fit the circumstances and her European ties.

With birth dates aliases, age can work.

Possible match, however, the only element except Interpol is a book fiction.
I am far from confident about this one.

Her Red Notice is available on www.interpol.int under "Female" + Wanted by "United States"

ETA: I have a second screenshot but it's way too large for the system.

Attachments

• 226C44DE-F53F-4E47-8DE4-86912A01CEEF.png
    226C44DE-F53F-4E47-8DE4-86912A01CEEF.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 18
From Interpol Red Notices in Brazil. Age can work (born in April 1952), her photo shows a lady in her 20s.

However, my cons are:
1) photo is undated
2) I found nothing on the Internet about her on Google and my knowledge in Portughese amounts to zero :(
3) "Larceny against public authority" (Interpol's words, not mine) doesn't make her a likely match

Attachments

• 548881BC-958E-45E9-91AF-133B43222417.jpeg
    548881BC-958E-45E9-91AF-133B43222417.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 8
This Interpol Yellow Notice makes me seriously pause.

She went missing in 1971 at 29yo, so age is wrong. She went missing from Colombia, and she is nowhere listed in the enforced disappeared.

But I see a resemblance with our JD. Is it me or is there a resemblance?

Attachments

• 1305BC44-BCA6-48CD-94A4-7B6A1F1926EB.png
    1305BC44-BCA6-48CD-94A4-7B6A1F1926EB.png
    269.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I think that the photo on the Yellow Notice is an age-progressed one.
This person went missing on 29th March 1983, at 30yo, from Colombia.

Far from certain she is our JD, but I can not ignore the similarities.

Attachments

• D8DECA17-DF4D-444C-BAEB-9279C4B68A39.jpeg
    D8DECA17-DF4D-444C-BAEB-9279C4B68A39.jpeg
    61.2 KB · Views: 24
This Interpol Yellow Notice makes me seriously pause.

She went missing in 1971 at 29yo, so age is wrong. She went missing from Colombia, and she is nowhere listed in the enforced disappeared.

But I see a resemblance with our JD. Is it me or is there a resemblance?
For the official Comisión de Busqueada de Personas Desaparecidas, Comisión de Búsqueda de personas desaparecidas - Home
Cecilia Carranza de Ramos is still listed as disappeared. She was included in the register in 2018 ("Estado: CONTINUA DESAPARECIDO").

As you can see, no photo is available on the Colombian website.

Missing date match on both Interpol and Colombian register. .

On the Colombian database, I have no idea what "Sitio de Atención" means.

Linking to the research page will lead to a real mess!

Without more informations about her circumstances, I can not say if she is a likely match.

Also, from the department she disappeared, she may be an exilee fleeing the political turmoil:
Departamentos de Colombia - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
CUNDINAMARCA is where Bogota is.
Chía, where she went missing, is at 10km of Bogota: Chía (Cundinamarca) - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

However, without more informations about her life circumstances, it's impossible to say one way or another about matching our lady.

She is listed as a unclassified disappearance.

Attachments

• A536983D-BA85-4ABC-BBA3-10C04E625AF6.png
    A536983D-BA85-4ABC-BBA3-10C04E625AF6.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 4F0EAFCD-D8C6-4E1F-B9E8-C30660831EEB.jpeg
    4F0EAFCD-D8C6-4E1F-B9E8-C30660831EEB.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I think that the photo on the Yellow Notice is an age-progressed one.
This person went missing on 29th March 1983, at 30yo, from Colombia.

Far from certain she is our JD, but I can not ignore the similarities.
Here is her file on the Colombian organ for missing persons research.

City she went missing: Valledupar - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
The city is nearby the Venezuelan border. Which makes me pause :-/

I have no idea of her circumstances, so can't say one way or another if she is our JD

She is not listed in this Colombian official website HOPE

Attachments

• 4C4CDB8D-F793-4E1B-9C64-383E409A894B.png
    4C4CDB8D-F793-4E1B-9C64-383E409A894B.png
    230 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You overwhelm me @Giuc0 Ages ago I brought up a couple of people who were wanted by the FBI. You didn't aprove, now you don't think this woman was Native American....ok....I don't know...I'm just trying to find somebody who could fit. And than there is your theory of this woman being from South Africa, an anti-apartheid hero...who knows.. I give up...sorry.....lot's of succes!

Not that blood type information will narrow down this uid 's ethnicity, but maybe help point the way just a teensy bit. rbbm,
193UFNY
193UFNY4.jpg
193UFNY1.jpg
193UFNY.jpg
193UFNY3.jpg

Artistic renderings of the victim; note found with victi
''She had a wart above the left eye and a 15mm raised mole behind the left ear. Scar on throat. She had shoe size 5-6 and A+ blood type. According to an anthropologist she had at least one child 15 years prior to her death. The victim had an IUD which was foreign made (Finland, Belgium and Holland), used in Canada but not distributed in the USA.
Identifiers
Dentals: Available. She had bridge work on the right side of her mouth which appeared to be expensive European dental work. The gold appeared to be of European origin.''
Blood Types: History, Genetics, and Percentages Around the World
''Blood Type A: Central and Eastern Europe

The A blood group is common in central Europe. Nearly half the population in Denmark, Norway, Austria, and the Ukraine have this blood type. This blood type is also found in high levels among small, unrelated groups of people. In Montana, 80% of the Blackfoot tribe has the A blood group.''
'Blood type by race/ethnicity:
O-positive is the most common blood type. Blood types vary by ethnic group. More Hispanic people, for example, have O blood type, while Asian people are more likely to be type B. In 2014, Oklahoma Blood Institute saw this ethnic diversity and blood types in its donors.''
ethnicity-chart.jpg

You overwhelm me @Giuc0 Ages ago I brought up a couple of people who were wanted by the FBI. You didn't aprove, now you don't think this woman was Native American....ok....I don't know...I'm just trying to find somebody who could fit. And than there is your theory of this woman being from South Africa, an anti-apartheid hero...who knows.. I give up...sorry.....lot's of succes!
The person you suggested me didn't have similarities with our UID. I didn't see them.
The problem with being First Nations is a clothing issue, as Canadian size are different than the European ones. If she were wearing American sized clothing, then First Nations would had been likely. But the whole clothing in European size, especially not found in North America, euh... Even if we admitted she bought her clothes in a thrift shop, I find very unlikely that all her clothing were on European size.

I researched the Yellow and Red Notices persons and they don't match.

I think that the South America theory doesn't work either because they use Northern American sizes.

South African clothing size is very similar to European clothing: Size Chart – Boody South Africa

Last edited:
Not that blood type information will narrow down this uid 's ethnicity, but maybe help point the way just a teensy bit. rbbm,
193UFNY
193UFNY4.jpg
193UFNY1.jpg
193UFNY.jpg
193UFNY3.jpg

Artistic renderings of the victim; note found with victi
''She had a wart above the left eye and a 15mm raised mole behind the left ear. Scar on throat. She had shoe size 5-6 and A+ blood type. According to an anthropologist she had at least one child 15 years prior to her death. The victim had an IUD which was foreign made (Finland, Belgium and Holland), used in Canada but not distributed in the USA.
Identifiers
Dentals: Available. She had bridge work on the right side of her mouth which appeared to be expensive European dental work. The gold appeared to be of European origin.''
''Blood Type A: Central and Eastern Europe

The A blood group is common in central Europe. Nearly half the population in Denmark, Norway, Austria, and the Ukraine have this blood type. This blood type is also found in high levels among small, unrelated groups of people. In Montana, 80% of the Blackfoot tribe has the A blood group.''
'Blood type by race/ethnicity:
O-positive is the most common blood type. Blood types vary by ethnic group. More Hispanic people, for example, have O blood type, while Asian people are more likely to be type B. In 2014, Oklahoma Blood Institute saw this ethnic diversity and blood types in its donors.''
ethnicity-chart.jpg
Thank you for this information

I think that we shall narrow down our research in countries of European size clothing because the American wanted by the FBI wearing fully European size clothing, euh.... Something is clearly not quite logical.

South Africa clothing size scale for women follows a very similar pattern to the European ones.

South America, I give up because the clothing size scale doesn't work.
Same problem for First Nations.

@GiucO I have given up....what is there not to understand....I will look forward for this beautiful woman identified with Genealogical dna in the future. I salut you! respect!

I ran the Interpol database this morning, and I found this possible lady: CATHERINE MARIE KERKOW | Federal Bureau of Investigation

I haven't seen the mole, and I am unsure about the nose. Photo was taken in 1975, she speaks French and English.
May have ties to France, Switzerland, which border Italy. Among other countries.
She was a frequent traveller by what I could glean out.

But the airline piracy can fit the circumstances and her European ties.

With birth dates aliases, age can work.

I remember Kerkow and that hijacking.

She's an interesting possibility. She's got those same high wing-like eyebrows. Moles can develop as we age, especially if there was a pregnancy as the autopsy suggests.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back