Deceased/Not Found NY - Etan Patz, 6, New York, 25 May 1979 #2 *P. Hernandez guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the same exact LIPS!!! Hmmmm....interesting.

I think it would be rare for a person's eyes to lighten in adulthood, but otherwise, I could totally see a resemblance.

I know this sounds far-fetched, but I went on Facebook and searched "Etan Ben Haim" (the title in the Israel newspaper that years ago sparked a search in Israel for Etan. On Facebook, I found an account for "Eitan Ben Haim." I have attached a pic of Eitan Patz and Eitan Ben Haim. Any similarities?

Could you share the link to that facebook account?? When I put Eitan Ben Haim into the search engine for facebook, I only get three accounts, and none have the photo you have shown.

The photos do look alike, in my opinion. Both have what I've always thought of as eyes a little close together. And they do favor a good bit.

I think it would be rare for a person's eyes to lighten in adulthood, but otherwise, I could totally see a resemblance.

Etan's eyes were reported to be blue, they just look dark in the picture. The picture of the adult's eyes look blue to me.

Sure, the FB URL is: http://www.facebook.com/Eitannnnn

As I said, though all the evidence points towards a grim ending, I still think there can always be a glimmer of hope until a body is found-if ever. I feel so bad for Etan's family. I wish them peace, love and comfort always.

CNN Breaking News Alert:

Investigators in New York have a man in custody who has implicated himself in the 1979 disappearance of 6-year-old Etan Patz, Commissioner Ray Kelly of the New York Police Department said Thursday.

Authorities plan to divulge more details Thursday, Kelly said in a statement.

The NYPD is questioning a New Jersey man in connection with the Etan Patz case, the 6-year-old boy who vanished more than 30 years ago as he walked to the school bus from his SoHo home, NBC 4 New York first reported Thursday.

Police picked the man up sometime Wednesday evening and brought him to New York City for questioning, sources said.

The man is known to investigators and not anyone new in the case law enforcement sources say. He worked and lived in Patz's neighborhood when the boy disappeared.

(snip)

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Etan-Patz-Disappearance-Man-Questioning-153536105.html

It sounds like it has to be the handyman if he lives and works in the neighborhood, imo.

The man, identified by one law enforcement official as Pedro Hernandez, was taken into custody late Wednesday in New Jersey and was taken to the office of the Manhattan District Attorney, Cyrus R. Vance, whose prosecutors are overseeing the inquiry by New York Police detectives and agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

(snip)

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ole-in-disappearance-of-etan-patz-police-say/

Pedro Hernandez? Wow. I have not heard him mentioned before, have I?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-etan-patz-20120524,0,3447035.story

No one was ever charged in the case. One investigator and Etan's father Stan Patz became convinced that a convicted sex offender whose girlfriend baby-sat for Etan was responsible. In 2004, a civil court ruled that the man, Jose Antonio Ramos, was responsible for Etan's death, though criminal charges never were filed. Ramos, who is serving time in a Pennsylvania prison for child molestation, has denied involvement in Etan's disappearance.

Wow, sounds like it's not the guy ruled responsible in a lawsuit.?

During the recent search of the former basement workshop, people other than Miller and Ramos were mentioned as having access to the workshop. Perhaps the man in custody is someone who was associated with Miller or the workshop. I'll try to find the names.

The Post and Fox 5 here in NYC are reporting he admitted to luring Etan with candy, then stabbing him. So, so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties