GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the FB page has claimed to have video recordings of both the resuscitation effort and the improper search. This is the evidence I thought they were saying they would release to prove their evidence.

1. I don’t want them to release this to the public (FB) but why hasn’t it been submitted to the lawyers.

2. this isn’t an episode of law and order where the surprise twist at the end proves their innocence. If there is a smoking gun showing this is all someone else’s fault+corruption, the kids can go home.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the FB page has claimed to have video recordings of both the resuscitation effort and the improper search. This is the evidence I thought they were saying they would release to prove their evidence.

1. I don’t want them to release this to the public (FB) but why hasn’t it been submitted to the lawyers.

2. this isn’t an episode of law and order where the surprise twist at the end proves their innocence. If there is a smoking gun showing this is all someone else’s fault+corruption, the kids can go home.
Yeah, personally I'm not interested in watching any video depicting the resuscitation efforts on a 12-year-old little girl that ended up passing away and thus, can't consent to that material being made public. But I honestly don't understand why they don't release a snippet of LE improperly searching the house, or trashing the house like they claim. Just blur their faces and post a snippet of it. Because that's a really serious accusation, and if they have proof... show it. The thing is, whenever they say they have proof, it's just stuff exploiting the children.

The proof is in the pudding so they say. And they have no pudding IMO. I believe that this case will ultimately be decided by Medical records. The sad but available records of Evanna's last days from the 911 call to her death, along with the lack of any medical record showing care was sought or given in the weeks prior to her death. Will cell phone confiscations show any call was made to a doctor or clinic? The family's defensive claim that their doctor didn't keep written records is preposterous! Especially considering they had been under the spotlight of Child Protective Services previously.

IMO, my dog has seen and/or consulted with a licensed professional doctor more than Evanna probably did.

now they're posting some unsubstantiated claims that the head of children's services slept with drug addicted 12 year old... unnamed .. their proof is some unnamed person sent a message... and Evanna was 12 and he spent 2 days at her bedside... and one of the other children is now 12 and she's been acting "weird" .... UGH!

oh and we're all going to be sued ... see y'all in court :D
The family's FB page is rife with accusations ranging from sexual misconduct - they claim the police were playing with Heidi's sex toys during the search of the house - to actual sexual assault on one of the children.

One bizarre (IMO) statement posted was from the oldest daughter (VTB) who said she (paraphrased) .. a DSS supervisor forced her to breastfeed her own brother.

Such a strange family. They attack and accuse anyone who isn't a family member - and even some who are. Recently they posted that their current attorney "wants more money." They can't seem to leave anyone alone.

IMO their smoke and mirrors can't cover their own wrongdoing in Evanna's death. MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still scratching my head about the doctor that doesn't produce and keep medical records.
Is that the same doctor in Boston who the family made arrangements to take Evanna to see? According to them, the doctor could only be contacted on certain days of the week. Why didn't the kids have a local doctor?

I'm not even sure they actually did make an appointment. In their post they said they "began arrangements for transportation and once that was arranged, to call for an actual appointment, which must be arranged with our particular doctor not online, but directly by phone, and only on certain days of the week." It's hard to tell because of the writer's extensive use of the passive voice.

And one more point regarding the SA allegations. The family wrote that one of the older girls was sexually assaulted by a medical worker while in DSS custody. This must have been in Massachusetts.

The writer made no mention of ever calling LE or even informing their attorney. How could parents learn their child was sexually assaulted and do nothing except complain about it on a personal blog years later?

All my own opinion, based on the FB posts written by family members.

Here on WS the subject of “injustice or wound collecting” usually comes up in connection to a mass shooting by someone who has built up a long list of perceived injustices creating resentments they act on. But plenty of people collect injustices/wounds and never act violently. Instead, they just make the lives of family or others like government entities (DSS) miserable. It seems possible that whoever is writing the FB posts (and perhaps all the adults in the family) are collecting every “injustice or w0und” social services has “inflicted” on their family. Even things that are normal actions (providing glasses for a child) appear to be turned into something bad upon which to ruminate. IMO JMO MOO

The article linked below provides this definition of a wound/injustice collector:

“What kind of people meet this criteria?

Anyone who, because of a personality disorder or character traits (e.g., insecurities, paranoia, fear, xenophobia, or due to emotional instability), inflexibly seeks to collect wounds and slights for a purpose that usually has negative social consequences or is self serving. This can be anyone from a spouse, to a terrorist, to a mass killer.”

IMO For some wound/injustice collectors it allows them to avoid taking responsibility for their own actions. JMO

I am in no way “diagnosing” anyone, but here are some characteristics described in the linked article that injustice/wound collectors can display and some of which (but perhaps not all) we may have seen with this family IMO:

- They never forget and they never truly forgive – often they quiet down only to revive the same subjects another day. There is no closure.

- They are hypersensitive to slights even when they are accidental or unintended.

- They seek slights where others have been victimized in order to piggyback on to those slights.

- They mistake good intentions for bad or for evil and there is no leniency for honest mistakes. This is particularly true of those who are clinically paranoid.

- Wound collectors tend to focus on one person, a group (e.g., Hitler and Jews), or an institution. Or they may focus on society in general (Unabomber and his hatred of technology).

- For the wound collector, there is no fixing of things, only the collection of slights.

- There is no forgiveness on their part, no balanced look at life; they are always looking backward instead of forward.

- For the wound collector, time does not heal all wounds. In fact, time allows them to collect even more wounds.

- Wound collectors tend to have a very pessimistic view of life and people.

- At times, when there aren’t sufficient wounds for them to collect, some have been known to purposefully go out looking to be wounded by artificially creating situations so that they are slighted.

- Wound collectors tend to perceive the world as either you are with them or you are against them and any attempt to ameliorate or explain slights only enrages them further.

Wound Collectors

Entire post is MOO JMO, not intended as a diagnosis, but a possible theory.

The DA filed additional criminal charges against more family members according to recent FB posts. Family already trying to discredit the new judge.
OMG it certainly looks like it. They posted:

<modsnip: Removed direct quote>

The linked article goes to some archived newspaper report from 1987. No link is provided to a current msm article about new charges yet so for now take it with a grain of salt. They posted it 4 hours ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
This family has nearly 20 years of "bogus" Cps and criminal charges......But a little 12 year is dead and there is no grief demonstrated. All public posts about the corruption and wrong doing of others. And pictures of food. This family appears to have a pathological need for attention. Sadly.... they care more about getting attention than the needs of their children. I suspect any good DA would insist on a forensic psychological assessment.

Would somebody please remind me about the lewd photos/film?
The family posted that LE found a camera in the house that contained so-called "lewd" film of some of the younger children. They claimed it was simply the kids fooling around with one of the many cameras in the house. Nothing mentioned in msm yet about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro