GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The continued subtle and not so subtle threats on FB are read with a grain of salt. The ever changing story is right in front on a FB page for the world to see. The sad story of Evanna gets lost in all this nonsense, along with sickening accusations directed at many many people.

Post on FB on Nov 8:
In part, this accusation, BBM:

"One of the children they will not return home fought and screamed that she did not consent to the forced vaccinations and tried to protect her siblings. She was summarily locked in a room by herself, left banging on the door for help, and then force vaccinated anyway. There is evidence that this child was drugged to facilitate this."

Included on this same post is a litany of legal terms and definitions, (more than likely derived from Wikipedia IMO )
These terms are posted as such, to ( IMO ) intimidate others who are not agreeing with the same narrative as her/the family.

Some of these definitions are:
Per same post on Nov 8:
"PERJURY: is the intentional act of swearing a false oath or falsifying an affirmation to tell the truth, whether spoken or in writing, concerning matters material to an official proceeding.
DEFAMATION: (also known as calumny, vilification, libel, slander or traducement) is the oral or written communication of a false statement about another that unjustly harms their reputation.
HARASSMENT: any repeated or continuing uninvited contact that serves no useful purpose beyond creating alarm, annoyance, or emotional distress."

Ironically it is within this same post, in an added self reply on or about 11/10 where the exact story above, regarding a child in CPS custody is changed/modified:
BBM
Per added reply, ( Under an added reply to their post)
"Criminal charges were then made, suddenly, 11 months into this, to prevent 3 of the chidren from being returned. One of these children screamed that she did not consent to force vaccinations at AMC and tried to protect her siblings, and was then locked in a room and heard banging on the door and yelling for help, only to be force vaccinated later, possibly after being drugged."

Which is it? And, see the changing story(ies) ?
Is there evidence a child was drugged? Or is it now just possible a child was drugged?

And, oh yeah.. Pot, meet kettle! as they say

I have a question regarding the FB posts. If (IMO) one or more of the family members are responsible for that ‘family FB’ account. How would/could they hypothetically be accountable for that legally?

who’s to say who is actually writing those posts? Everyone seems IMO to be thinking the FB is a bad idea (which I agree with) but couldn’t anyone charged theoretically just claim it was someone else on the family creating all those posts, or that they were satire or something?

Have there been cases in the past in which FB posts like this have been admissible in court, for instance their account of the events on the night of the child’s death vs documentation or testimony from medical professionals or LEOs?

Great questions! Hopefully some here will have legal knowledge and answers for them. I personally would hope the posts will be admissible. They have been so damaging, and shed much insight into the family dynamics IMO.

I have a question regarding the FB posts. If (IMO) one or more of the family members are responsible for that ‘family FB’ account. How would/could they hypothetically be accountable for that legally?

who’s to say who is actually writing those posts? Everyone seems IMO to be thinking the FB is a bad idea (which I agree with) but couldn’t anyone charged theoretically just claim it was someone else on the family creating all those posts, or that they were satire or something?

Have there been cases in the past in which FB posts like this have been admissible in court, for instance their account of the events on the night of the child’s death vs documentation or testimony from medical professionals or LEOs?
I'm not a lawyer but IMO the posts aren't going to play a major part in the DSS and criminal cases apart from some anecdotal evidence of the family's reluctance to cooperate with social workers on a safety plan.

The main issues IMO will be what has occurred relevant to the medical and emotional actions or lack of actions from both sets of parents. In the case of the older children there's a very long history of DSS/CPS being involved with the family and that may come into play. And with the younger kids there's an ongoing issue with at least the youngest medically.

Since the family has been so outspoken in their accusations against various agencies and individuals I suppose some of them could bring actions but it's difficult to show damages in libel cases and I doubt it would be worth it.

IMO the family errs in thinking that they and by extension the current cases they are involved with are somehow "famous" or news worthy. The manslaughter charge for example has been reported on in msm but only in local outlets.

Compare their coverage as opposed to say, Gannon or little Evelyn, which garnered national attention. That's not happening with this family. IMO the TB family's cases will be dealt with in the same way other local cases are dealt with and while it's interesting to read the prolific posts on their FB page in the end it will be up to DSS and the courts to decide the future of these poor children.

Some people learn from past experience and others do not. Speaking only for myself I would do the same as others here have stated; do whatever it takes to regain custody of my kids no matter how frustrating and rely on the advice of my lawyers. But that's just me. All MOO.

First time I've heard about this case.I must say when I look at their Facebook,especially the daughter's instagram before this happened I would think this is the most wholesome,crafty,healthiest family on the planet. The food looks beautiful,the beautiful clothes they make,the kids look happy and so intelligent.
And than to find out what happened.If there were medical problems again and again and all because of diet?How can they be so blind and keep ignoring it?How can defending your lifestyle be more important than the health of your children? And these people seem so intelligent and educated,I just don't understand.So,so sad and tragic.

First time I've heard about this case.I must say when I look at their Facebook,especially the daughter's instagram before this happened I would think this is the most wholesome,crafty,healthiest family on the planet. The food looks beautiful,the beautiful clothes they make,the kids look happy and so intelligent.
And than to find out what happened.If there were medical problems again and again and all because of diet?How can they be so blind and keep ignoring it?How can defending your lifestyle be more important than the health of your children? And these people seem so intelligent and educated,I just don't understand.So,so sad and tragic.
I'm not a doctor, but I think that their health issues are not just caused by their diet. In my opinion, it seems like it could be an inadequate diet and not seeking medical attention, probably not very many check-ups and stuff. If Evanna was going to the doctor, maybe her condition would've been noticed and treated. She was just 12, so regular-ish check-ups should've been going on. I have a really hard time believing she didn't display any symptoms up until that point of no return.

Something new on the family's FB page: Facebook inserted a short message about vaccines and a link to the CDC for information:

[FB logo]This Page Posts About Vaccines
When it comes to health, everyone wants reliable, up-to-date information. Visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The website has information that can help answer questions you may have about vaccines.
Go to Website

I'm not a doctor, but I think that their health issues are not just caused by their diet. In my opinion, it seems like it could be an inadequate diet and not seeking medical attention, probably not very many check-ups and stuff. If Evanna was going to the doctor, maybe her condition would've been noticed and treated. She was just 12, so regular-ish check-ups should've been going on. I have a really hard time believing she didn't display any symptoms up until that point of no return.
I agree. In the family's latest pinned post they said LE found searches on one of the older girl's phone about pancreatitis, swelling, liver failure, and "other medical conditions." The poster claims there's "no proof" that the searches had anything to do with Evanna and were actually about an uncle. They mention that it's very common for the family to look up (I assume on the Internet) medical issues that friends and relatives mention.

However, the post also said they didn't research Evanna's condition until December 3, 2019 when she was in the hospital. So it's very common for the family to research illnesses, they researched about an uncle's swollen feet but didn't research Evanna's swollen legs and abdomen? They didn't even attempt a phone consult with Evanna's doctor.

Could this be part of the reason why the DA said others may also be charged? MOO.

I agree. In the family's latest pinned post they said LE found searches on one of the older girl's phone about pancreatitis, swelling, liver failure, and "other medical conditions." The poster claims there's "no proof" that the searches had anything to do with Evanna and were actually about an uncle. They mention that it's very common for the family to look up (I assume on the Internet) medical issues that friends and relatives mention.

However, the post also said they didn't research Evanna's condition until December 3, 2019 when she was in the hospital. So it's very common for the family to research illnesses, they researched about an uncle's swollen feet but didn't research Evanna's swollen legs and abdomen? They didn't even attempt a phone consult with Evanna's doctor.

Could this be part of the reason why the DA said others may also be charged? MOO.

You may be on to something here! The 'sick Uncle' story posted about last year was a HUGE Red Alert for me...IMO. The investigators have much more information with the internet searches and phone searches. Maybe, IMO, they finally put together that the family's bogus and ridiculous stories/excuses in their defense of Evanna's death were just not adding up. And, maybe they were shedding additional light on the truth...resulting in arrests made, and additional children being removed.

I would also point out that in that pinned post the author of the families FB also states that the county has “Lewd photos” of children that were recovered when the house was searched.

this is something that is very troubling to me and I find it hard to believe they would introduce as evidence unless it was of a disturbing nature.

And also about the Facebook posts they post so many beautiful pictures of all the children but not many of Evanna who this should all be about The latest one she looks very thin and much younger than 12.I wonder if she just kind of did not get much attention with the 4 little ones around There is no way IMO noone noticed something was seriously wrong They also seem way more interested in defending themselves than to mourn the loss of a precious child

Good question! Could that be considered exploitation?
I'm not sure but I wouldn't be okay with exposing my children like that. I don't know, just feels weird. And since I'm assuming the parents don't have custody of the children, since they're in foster care, do they really have a right to film AND post those videos? I just assumed that filming those visits would be a no-no, but I have no experience on that.

All that follows is only my own personal opinion. It is strange to me that no one in this thread has seemed to express any forthright consideration of the huge amount of information re: possible corruption within the DSS that the family has posted about online. IMO it is hard to forget that this family violently and tragically lost one of their own, and I do find the family's writing style and content to be quite idiosyncratic, but, to me, it does read as the (understandably) impassioned writing of an intelligent person, overwhelmed and angry. And, IMO, if even SOME of the claims made on the Facebook page are true, it would make sense to write in this way. Once I get past my own initial surface level criticism of the rhetoric in the posts, I find that some serious claims are leveled, sometimes accompanied by links to pieces written by others living in the area, involving the DA presiding on this case Paul Czajka, an attorney on the case Pamela Joern, the DSS commissioner Robert Gibson. From my own personal experience alone, it is obvious that people in law enforcement and the judicial system can and will take advantage of their position to the detriment of others' well-being or livelihood; so, IMO it's really not far out of the realm of possibility that the family's claims of such corruption could actually be legitimate, regardless of how these claims are presented. The aspects of this situation that could call the adults of the family into question have been discussed in this thread at length, with plenty of projection, assumption and speculation, but I have seen very little discussion of the evidence the family has shared and/or alluded to, such as the seemingly redacted autopsy report and the DSS paperwork falsely claiming one of the children is adopted and has no family history; nor any discussion about the children's mention of being "slapped" in foster care, or how one of the older girls still in foster care kept being taken away by the staff to be alone with Robert Gibson, or how during the DSS examination of the family's home there were no possible dangers to the children to speak of, and yet they were taken right back into foster care after two weeks with no new evidence that hadn't already been available for the past year. The family says they have attempted to introduce information into court but are being railroaded. Following links and doing a bit of research yields enough rumors or claims of corruption within the county of jurisdiction, the DA and DSS to raise questions. It is entirely possible that this is a unique family with an unconventional lifestyle, who are genuinely being traumatized by this experience.
IMO this situation is an example of a major clash between over-reaching child protective services and a very tight-knit, somewhat counter-cultural family unit, centering on the tragic death of a child. My personal interpretation of the facts available is that there has been neglect of human rights for children in this situation, that the local government is reacting with compounding authoritarian and punitive measures, and the family is being further traumatized and goaded all the while. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298