GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The family posted that LE found a camera in the house that contained so-called "lewd" film of some of the younger children. They claimed it was simply the kids fooling around with one of the many cameras in the house. Nothing mentioned in msm yet about it.
I just do not understand these people. If children are taking "lewd" photos of each other that's a problem! They seem to think blaming the pictures on the kids makes it all ok. If it were true, that's not normal sibling behavior.

I've had a feeling from early on when there were DNA tests that this case is going to go in a bad direction...

Yeah, personally I'm not interested in watching any video depicting the resuscitation efforts on a 12-year-old little girl that ended up passing away and thus, can't consent to that material being made public. But I honestly don't understand why they don't release a snippet of LE improperly searching the house, or trashing the house like they claim. Just blur their faces and post a snippet of it. Because that's a really serious accusation, and if they have proof... show it. The thing is, whenever they say they have proof, it's just stuff exploiting the children.
I've done resuscitations on children as an EMT ... it's horrible and I don't want to see it ... first responders tend to take children very personally

Thank y0u for the difficult work you do. :(
it's an amazing thing to be able to do that work... what they're saying ...I'm not saying it's impossible.. nothing is impossible... but highly unlikely ... there's usually several teams, paramedics and basic life support, not to mention fire fighters who are also medically trained (most departments they're paramedics but it varies) and police officers who are also medically trained... if one person is screwing up to the nature that they're claiming... especially on a child...another person is going to push their butt out of the way and take over ... they don't play

to me not showing the video is very suspect, but considering the "evidence" videos they've shown I suspecting that it's evidence that only they can see

I've done resuscitations on children as an EMT ... it's horrible and I don't want to see it ... first responders tend to take children very personally
Thank you so much for the work you do. My father was a firefighter before I was born, so was my late grandfather, and a number of uncles. It's not a easy life, always putting your life on the line and always being ready to serve and protect others. I have the utmost respect for the people that are brave and selfless enough to take these jobs, same goes for EMTs, I can't imagine the type of things you see every single day. Their vile allegations about the EMT that tried to save this poor 12-year-old girl bothered me SO MUCH, the EMT couldn't save her because they failed to call for help in a timely manner, not because the EMT made a mistake or didn't know how to perform CPR.

Other members of the family have been served “criminal summons”.

Five more summoned to court for death of child - Mid Hudson News
On Monday, a criminal summons was issued to Ryan Torres, Venuska Tranberg-Bennett, Tevania Tranberg-Bennett, Petrevena Tranberg-Bennett, and Svenia Tranberg-Bennett. The individuals were all served by members of the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office at their Austerlitz residence. The summons demands that each of them appear before Austerlitz Town Justice Sharon Grubin on November 25 at 6 p.m. Not one of the summonses that were served indicates what charges have been filed against the individuals.

So additional members are charged, or at least summoned to court by a "new" Judge....and what does the family do? They post another statement blaming corrupt government along with a link to an article casting poor light on this new judge from 1987!
Let's piss off the judge! Cuz that's the smartest move they have? Where or where is their attorney!??

So additional members are charged, or at least summoned to court by a "new" Judge....and what does the family do? They post another statement blaming corrupt government along with a link to an article casting poor light on this new judge from 1987!
Let's piss off the judge! Cuz that's the smartest move they have? Where or where is their attorney!??
Their poor attorney... Must be hard to work with this type of clients.

An interesting article on lawyers and clients with Facebook posts. MOO of reading this article is that it seems lawyers cannot direct a client to delete Facebook posts. I wonder if the lawyer is advising them not to post or not?

it would be interesting to have a legal perspective on this thread.

Social Media and Spoliation – Can A Client Delete Her Facebook Posts? - Professional Liability

This is a good article! IMO there is a big red line between deleting material that has already been published and advising your client to CEASE posting and make their account private. Even in civil cases you can early on be served with a document retention notice that instructs you to not delete and preserve any material that may be responsive to the case. In criminal cases, it can be obstruction of justice or tampering with evidence to delete or destroy material related to the case.

This type of client often ends up representing themselves in court, I bet.

I agree. The degree of “knowing-it-all” shown on the FB page indicates someone who would have to represent themselves. The trouble is, are all many family members appearing in court egotistical enough to be their own counsel? This should be something to see!

Other members of the family have been served “criminal summons”.

Five more summoned to court for death of child - Mid Hudson News
From the link:
Steven and Heidi also have three remaining minor children. Venuska, the oldest daughter, has four children of her own, two children with Ryan Torres and two with Tenji Kushi, of Massachusetts. With the exception of Kushi, all of the adults and children resided in the Tranberg-Bennett home in Austerlitz in Columbia County. A total of 16 people resided in the residence until the 12-year-old died.

16 people lived in the house? Oh my. 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms according to online real estate pages. No way would I want that many people living with me with only 2 and a half baths and not much privacy. I guess people can adjust to most anything. MOO.

Absolutely nothing about this family is humorous, and I despise roaming around on FB, but I did notice the family photo where father/grandfather SB appeared in the Napoleon portrait stance. 'Dunno if he displaying a Napoleon Complex or attempting a salute to the town of Austerlitz.

Étrange (imo)

Absolutely nothing about this family is humorous, and I despise roaming around on FB, but I did notice the family photo where father/grandfather SB appeared in the Napoleon portrait stance. 'Dunno if he displaying a Napoleon Complex or attempting a salute to the town of Austerlitz.

Étrange (imo)
Napoleon at Fontainebleau by Paul Delaroche is worth checking. That might just be his current mood.

I get a creepizoid feeling from that family photo also, with the patriarch stance amidst all those kids. Then..I add my own sound track to it, and I giggle! Example:
From Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody:
"
I see a little silhouette-a of a man.....Scaramooch Scaramooch! Can you do the fandango?"
It always makes me feel better :D

I get a creepizoid feeling from that family photo also, with the patriarch stance amidst all those kids. Then..I add my own sound track to it, and I giggle! Example:
From Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody:
"
I see a little silhouette-a of a man.....Scaramooch Scaramooch! Can you do the fandango?"
It always makes me feel better :D

It nags me weather they were all macrobiotics? That ain't a cheap diet, and takes alot of preparation.

Of course the least of the saga and worries.

I kind of see Scaramooch eating a big steach while everybody else gets pieces of Daikin. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298