NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Scooter takes the gold"

And he is coming around the right corner with tremendous speed and holding his lane with acumen. He is now approaching the upper turn in the course and he nails with flair and grace etc etc

Future gold metal winner?

[video=youtube;GVnpznfllAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnpznfllAE[/video]

"Scooter takes the gold"

And he is coming around the right corner with tremendous speed and holding his lane with acumen. He is now approaching the upper turn in the course and he nails with flair and grace etc etc

Future gold metal winner?

[video=youtube;GVnpznfllAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnpznfllAE[/video]

Cariis you are one proud Grandpa! I love you enthusiasm when it comes to Scooter!

I image googled "We miss April" to see if I could find something funny. Lesson of the day: ALWAYS add "the giraffe". :doh:

Fiancé came up with a good name.
Atlas
he carries the world on his shoulders. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, his name is Scooter but Atlas is neat!!

Peter cracked me up

Another amazing picture. This is priceless.

2fbaa5c720e7d9c3380882cb9ba2adad.jpg

Just wow!

Good News!

Good Morning from the Giraffe Barn!
All is well and baby continues to grow, he is now looking us in the eyes!
To answer a few of the pressing questions we continue to receive inquiry on:
The Giraffe Cam is not gone forever! This week we will announce viewing day/times for you to check in and watch progress! This schedule will continue until noted differently.
A permanent yard cam will go up this season which will also reconnect you to your favorite giraffe family.
Text alert subscribers will receive weekly updates and photos/video (capturing this milestones); once a week, until May 31st.
Subscribe at: www.aprilthegiraffealert.com
Our website is a resource to help plan your trips! Everything you need to know and more.
Www.theanimaladventurepark.com
Our Aprilthegiraffe.com website will remain up and active with links to the online store, hotel and transportation partnerships, and more.
Lastly! We will announce the calf's name - tentatively - May 1st. In a couple days we will end round 1 voting and announce the top 10 names! Voting in round 2 will be for 5 days.
Vote now to get your name of choice in the top 10 and then again to drive it to the top of round 2. Www.nameaprilscalf.com

I just need to make sure I am understanding correctly is every name a buck

I am still really missing April, Oliver and baby, but my neighbour cheered me up by showing me her bird box camera feed last night. They have a bird sitting on a nest with eight eggs in it. :)

I am missing everyone too - needed to do some live separation but my gsons scrapbook is gonna be huge !!

I wish I had a video camera. I would love to see exactly how Lady love bug does this.

Pot holders

She is not destructive, I put them on top of the redrifge. Again I just went out there. One is down, again , in the dining room!

She has to be ( is a counter climber) getting up on the counter and then rearing up to get to the top of the refridge!

There is no other way.

I would love to see how she navigates the first part. Formica is slippery, so front paws how does she get the rest of her on the the basic countertop?

The only thing I can think of is she uses her hind legs and pushes herself up!

Then again jumping down I don't hear anything- but this has been pretty much 96% of the time!

She could be a YT star If I could capture exactly how she does this!!

Coonhounds are known (and she is ) to be "stubborn" - it is not defiance - it is their nose- once they get on "it" all bets are off!

And they are always pretty much in the same place in the dining room!

How else can she being doing this???

My Scooter is also going to be the same kinda rascal! April better be ready- my mother is still recovering !!

I have not been able to delete April's youtube from my toolbar at the top of my screen....and I had to delete something to put it there.....so now I have WS, April, FB, Ancestry, etc.....lol. Am I pathetic?

I have not been able to delete April's youtube from my toolbar at the top of my screen....and I had to delete something to put it there.....so now I have WS, April, FB, Ancestry, etc.....lol. Am I pathetic?

You are not I have not deleted from my desktop!

You guys are killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying so hard to not want a kitty, but things like this are making me want one more! My hubby, as amazing as he is, is not a cat person and is not thrilled with the idea. I guess I could always get rid of him...hehe!

Don't just throw him out in the street - give him a couple of sandwiches, some clothes, a toothbrush!

I am thinking it is. I have not participated though.

I am sorry he is a sleezy person.

Did I forget the mention that I have started a go fund me page for starving children under 3 years of age?

Two months later I , almost accidently, outline that 1/3 of your donations are also going to :

paymyelecrticbill.com!

A hahahah the kitten in the womb [emoji81]. The elephant and horse are amazing

T

Sharing urge coming . And on this thread, it has been ok Utwo forever grateful! Gave me permission to share I suffer from bipolar. Joey thread fine to come out

There is no blame or shame of either, suffering from bipolar and or being gay

let's just be real not saying anything bad but on this thread it did turn into sharing cause what we were all experiencing was neat, snuggling stuff.

Like in the middle of terrorist attack am I gonna share that I suffer from bipolar? In what context could that possibly matter to the the thread.

This was warm, loving caring stuff, that is when people feel safe with sharing vulnerability.

That is awesome.

I am rapid cycle, which out of all the options, in terms of living on my own most ideal

It is a cruel illness. Statistically, most folks inflicted with the malady are wildly bright, accomplished, verbal. interesting, captivating homosapiamns.

I found that practicing - I loved my folks suffering ( be careful here do not read that wrong) but they were wildly bright, accomplished, before the illness destroyed them and me.

This is important in that the support system is very messed up. You went to grad school bla blas blas

It is a malady that gets worse., has and will.

Its rough stuff guys.

It is totally understandable to go into a deep depression when your pet dies.

When a family member dies.

When money is an issue.

But when that depth of depression has no explanation it becomes very confusing.

It does not make less real. It makes it more confusing. But is real.

This was about 10 years ago when trying to explain.

It is like being in your bed, and the auto car wash dryers are blowing the water off your car, its like there are 8 of them above your bed - you can't get up

but it makes no sense -- so it is like negating I will get up in ten minutes, (it's nto like there is a raging tiger in the exact room

but when the ten minutes go by you give yourself another ten minutes

but you know there is not a tiger there

but you can't get out of the bed

this can go on for hours

it makes no sense

Then when it happened, dogs out, totally anxious, I do not want to be outside of my bedspread..... it is that simple

Intense stuff - just awful

The profound insomnia I encourage anyone who suffers try Lunesta it is not a sleeping pill it is a hypotonic a world of difference all it does is allow onset of relief from exhaustion!

Thank you for the description, cariis. I think we've all had those can't get out of bed days but luckily not long term. Please hang in there! Glad you have a good dog to keep you company and to keep you getting up for food and walks.
Healing sleep is a good thing. I wish i didn't have insomnia right now. My love of coffee can get me in trouble sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back