NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, April laid down, but I see baby is standing up in a corner plotting what naughty things he can do.

I meant to post this earlier and got sidetracked watching catching up on today's events! This is what kept me from being able to enjoy the first hours of baby's life on the outside. They aren't as cute as I had hoped, considering we were scrambling to get them done, but they were functional. Next year, I should make giraffe buckets!!
Bunnies.jpg

I meant to post this earlier and got sidetracked watching catching up on today's events! This is what kept me from being able to enjoy the first hours of baby's life on the outside. They aren't as cute as I had hoped, considering we were scrambling to get them done, but they were functional. Next year, I should make giraffe buckets!!
View attachment 115067

They are darling! Who are the lucky recipients?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was awake into the early hours watching. It was magic. I'm glad to see he has found his legs and Mum is getting a good rest!

They are darling! Who are the lucky recipients?

A classmate's mom in my son's class died and they wanted to take care of everything for the family's Easter so they go to the 4 children and dad. When they were talking about it at school, my son really wanted to give these to them. His sweetness makes up for his trollness. And, it is so pathetic how happy it made me feel that he thought of of something I had made him before. Geez, that boy has my heart!

This is one of the most adorable things that I have ever seen.

I'm so glad I saw the live birth this morning.

With all the bad in the world, we all need something good.

"Happy Easter" everybody.

A classmate's mom in my son's class died and they wanted to take care of everything for the family's Easter so they go to the 4 children and dad. When they were talking about it at school, my son really wanted to give these to them. His sweetness makes up for his trollness. And, it is so pathetic how happy it made me feel that he thought of of something I had made him before. Geez, that boy has my heart!

That is so sad about the classmate's mother but very nice and thoughtful of everyone involved in making the family's Easter special. My son was an absolute Dennis the Menace when he was growing up but he surprised the daylights out of me. As a man, he is incredibly loving and thoughtful. You just never know.

View attachment 115067

Adorable!

Baby boy looks to be "night-night" - April is still walking around. She needs her sleep.

Anyone watching the baby right now? stoopid question, I know lol
I think I saw him asleep or so sleepy he started falling over to one side. He was already laying down. It reminded me of newborn kitties so sleepy they fight sleep and just keel over no matter what their doing.
Serious cuteness abounds.

Baby boy looks to be "night-night" - April is still walking around. She needs her sleep.

Rott Mon, yes indeed she does need sleep but maybe it's just instinctual behavior, protecting her young.
I did read today, one half of all newborn Giraffe calves are killed by predators minutes after birth.

Oh, whow that broke my heart. The animal world, like our world is cruel, cruel, cruel.
Babies and sick animals are the most vulnerable. That's enough about that subject.

attachment.php

I love your bunny baskets, Perfectingpink.
I have a butt load of upcycling I'm working on atm. I love it but need so much time off due to disabilities.
Right now I am finishing up one of two bedside lamps (the first one has turned out better than expected) and I have a bakers rack waiting for me to wax with Gilders wax/paste, about a dozen or so Mason Jars in process of becoming awesome and a found cabinet I am turning into a TV stand.
I have more projects waiting.

Most of me projects are on me facebook page but I guess I can post here too.
Any more projects you want to share? I'm all eyes...

ETA:
Who knew lampshades could be painted along with the lamp base.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back