NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April has been licking her hiney and her tail has be up for some time with no poop. I think there is a bulge also or I'm seeing things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came here to post the same thing.. and now the tail goes down. Still looked promising though... here's hoping it's today!

and now she's fast asleep..
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 159
Oh so cute and she is dreaming her ears are going and head rocking REM sleep

My doggie is a unreal REM sleeper , barks, weeps, moves her paws, eyes open sometimes, (first time scared the heck out of me) .

Most intense REM doggie I have ever loved. She is a coon, and she is hunting raccoons, squirrels, rats, sneaks, bumble bees (yes she leaps up from a standstill and gets em), can tell cats are 150 feet away (the nose knows)-- all in her dreams, and there are , just as when awake, different rhythms to the number of barks , and intensity!!

She is a fascinating creature - and totally different than the dogs I have loved before. The nose is so much different. Super high octane. Different.

Oh April go back to sleep baby, instinct is just amazing stuff

Dear April

I am not falling for it either.

Yours truly

Duchy x

3/19 Evening Update

"Holy Smokes"
Keeper report is "holy smokes" baby is sticking out. It is very evident in visual observations that the calf is moving up and sticking out! All are happy with progress, we are not in labor at this time.

17361751_934066950029518_2251093191899308245_n.jpg

I can definitely see a knobby knee or something in her side! I really, really thought today was the day after seeing her bulging backside and her licking back there. Nope. I would not even venture a guess at this point. Twelve hours, twelve days? Who knows? I'm going to have to see hooves before I believe it!

We're close to April Fools day.....................April.......................

Ha when she is standing facing the camera it takes me back to Sunset Blvd!!

[video=youtube;zIcC8YJrevQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcC8YJrevQ[/video]

I hope not only because I'll be stuck flying that day. It would be cute birthday.

Sorry I messed up on posting. I don't know how to fix or delete it.

Ha when she is standing facing the camera it takes me back to Sunset Blvd!!

[video=youtube;zIcC8YJrevQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcC8YJrevQ[/video]
Yes, she gets pretty dramatic like that at times. :dramaqueen:
I think she enjoys not only the attention, but she probably knows how everyone is so worked up about her pregnancy and enjoys the reaction she gets when she fakes labor. :giggle:
Maybe some background music would help induce labor. Should it be classical violin :violin:eek:r flamenco guitar :guitar:?

Yes, she gets pretty dramatic like that at times. :dramaqueen:
I think she enjoys not only the attention, but she probably knows how everyone is so worked up about her pregnancy and enjoys the reaction she gets when she fakes labor. :giggle:
Maybe some background music would help induce labor. Should it be classical violin :violin:eek:r flamenco guitar :guitar:?

1:52 / 3:29

I think she is a violin gal!!

Smartest dog in the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2daUd7cH2RU#t=6.063777

I am just sure that baby is going to poke through her belly. Busy, busy baby tonight!

I wonder if April will get a second thread. [emoji23][emoji23] at this rate....

I wonder if April will get a second thread. [emoji23][emoji23] at this rate....

:laughing:

Still watching and waiting! Patiently! Okay well not so much patiently. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads