Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff and State Police on Moon Hill and walking both sides of Route 23 this afternoon.

I also heard from someone they had evidence bags with them! Lets hope for justice and that this is all for Jenn :great:

We spent hours at the dump that Saturday looking and then went and did a "U" hike out and back around to the road on both sides of the center road. The center "road" itself was clear, but we couldn't see any ground. There was a significant amount of snow, if you look at your video, was that Coy rd where you passed and did a 3pt turn or whatever, I tried to do the same thing and got stuck. Where the plow came through, that initial toss of snow was probably there until the very last bit of snow melted if it has melted. So you went on Center rd that weekend? I keep quiet over things that I don't think make a difference in Jennifer's case, but don't single me out and doubt what I say. If I said Center rd had snow, it had snow. Thank you Oh And I had cell service on Center road where my friends came and got me out.

OK, thanks Upstate. I couldn't find anything in my own photos and emails about snow that week that Jennifer went missing. So...it sounds like there was a good bit of snow up there on the hill where Center Road is when there was rain down in the valley. I know that very commonly happens in that area.

Now...can't help but wonder if whoever left her body would have known that? Would have anticipated that her body would be quickly covered by snow?

Sheriff and State Police on Moon Hill and walking both sides of Route 23 this afternoon.

I'm considering this very GOOD news!! How much snow is in that area right now?? Any hope of finding anything??

I'm REALLY hoping that the current search finds something, and also that some strong evidence that has come in has provoked it (or maybe community folks constantly seeking updates?) and will eagerly check for updates from locals.

On another topic, I was thinking about private investigators. I know Jenn's family retained one early on.

But then it appears that GR retained someone on the day that Jennifer was ID'd as the deceased. Someone met at the Shining Lights event (or whatever it was called).

Does anyone know WHY he hired this person at that time? If the PI offered his services a month earlier, why wait until then?

More thoughts about snow...Upstate says he was on Center Road the Saturday after Jenn went missing, and there was snow there.

The weather reports for Dec. 11 say rain and increasingly cold temps through the day -- down to mid-30's and then 20's that night. But...it's probably at least 5 degrees colder up on Center Road -- so the rain may have been snow there. What if it were ALREADY snowing up on Center Road when the body was left? The body could have been covered with an inch or so of snow, and then the snow plows coming down could have piled quite a bit over the body.

If so, it would seem to point to a local, for instance, someone who regularly ran in the area and was familiar with weather patterns and snow accumulation.

I'm REALLY hoping that the current search finds something, and also that some strong evidence that has come in has provoked it (or maybe community folks constantly seeking updates?) and will eagerly check for updates from locals.

On another topic, I was thinking about private investigators. I know Jenn's family retained one early on.

But then it appears that GR retained someone on the day that Jennifer was ID'd as the deceased. Someone met at the Shining Lights event (or whatever it was called).

Does anyone know WHY he hired this person at that time? If the PI offered his services a month earlier, why wait until then?

Wait, what? Fill me in on this? I must have missed something ... <modsnip>

.can't help but wonder if whoever left her body would have known that? Would have anticipated that her body would be quickly covered by snow?

rsbm: I think they thought the coyotes would take care of the situation if the snow did not come

149003_527364510643592_2014784229_n.jpg

Check out the JFJR page ... great to see local people are still getting Jen's name out there when they can.

This unassembled race car is going to have a JFJ bumper.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Jennifer-Ramsaran/485680108145366

That is just amazing! Thanks for sharing this pic!

Wait, what? Fill me in on this? I must have missed something ... <modsnip>

<modsnip>
Seems like GR was pretty busy that day -- calling news stations and arranging interviews, giving interviews, meeting with a PI and hiring him, sending him over to his inlaws. But the Renz family was grieving.

So anyway...just wondering...what, precisely, the PI was hired to do?

<modsnip>
Seems like GR was pretty busy that day -- calling news stations and arranging interviews, giving interviews, meeting with a PI and hiring him, sending him over to his inlaws. But the Renz family was grieving.

find the real killer, ala OJ?

:jail:

i give you tons of credit for continuing to stay at websleuths, lots of locals come and go on here. and beleave me, i know the frustration when people from outside the area, or distractors attempt to insert there opinion, or want for justice as our reality,
i hope ws users realize lots of locals asked both LE / local media for an update.
RSBM BBM

Just wondering why people from outside the area are viewed as a detriment, or "distractors," and why their opinions and wanting justice for someone outside of their own local area is a bad thing? Seems to me that ANY advocacy is a good thing, and Jen is getting a lot of it from all over the WORLD.

RSBM BBM

Just wondering why people from outside the area are viewed as a detriment, or "distractors," and why their opinions and wanting justice for someone outside of their own local area is a bad thing? Seems to me that ANY advocacy is a good thing, and Jen is getting a lot of it from all over the WORLD.

Seems to me there would be no WS threads about Jen nor any discussion without "distractors". I am grateful for the local perspective though.

<modsnip>

BBM- maybe he was going to help find that pesky rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member