Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy there has been some pertinent information posted on JRMP...

Did anyone find any info on the Onondaga ME? I looked online but I couldn't see where autopsy info was public. (Per Mod. suggestion to see if LE had placed any holds)

Would this info truly be public? I would think if any tests were needed for a criminal case, they wouldn't put the info out for the public....at least not until the case is solved...JMO

Jilllian, is the JFJ page back to normal now - any lasting effects from the hack? Any info on the hacker that may also be pertinent to solving this case?

no lasting effects from the hacker, thank goodness.
as for info on the hacker, LE said they were going to look into it, and i haven't heard anything from them about it, so maybe!

:jail:

The community grapevine is on fire. Where is the verified locals when ya need them?

no lasting effects from the hacker, thank goodness.
as for info on the hacker, LE said they were going to look into it, and i haven't heard anything from them about it, so maybe!

Did you report it to FB, they would be able to help with that info.

The community grapevine is on fire. Where is the verified locals when ya need them?

we're all listening right along with you, fox!

:please:

In thinking about this case...

GR stated that she left at approximately 10:30 AM in the morning.

I've contemplated on the traffic, as well as whether or not she left earlier than that 10:30 time slot, to make it to the mall.

From Destiny USA's website, their hours are:

Monday-Saturday: 10am-9:30pm
Sunday: 11am-6pm

There is a disclaimer included, stating:

"Restaurant and Entertainment venue hours vary. Please check individual venues for more detail."

Browsing among the many stores there on their shopping page; The majority of the stores tend to open in conjunction with the hours of the mall itself (i.e. 10:00 AM).

The only ones that seem to open at an earlier time are some of the food chains (Dunkin Donuts and Panera Bread [7:00 AM], Subway [7:30 AM], Starbucks and Arby's [8:00 AM]), and two salons (Mastercuts and Regis Salons [both of which open at 9:00 AM]).

I looked even further on their site and located a news section, with an entry entitled "Destiny USA Announces Extended Holiday Hours and Christmas Day Openings" from December 14th, three days after Jennifer disappeared, which announced the hours for the Christmas shopping season.

Snipped:
"Destiny USA’s General Holiday hours* will continue to be extended over the next week with hours Sunday December, 16th – Sunday, December 23rd 8:00am-11:00pm and Christmas Eve hours 7:00am-5:00pm.

*Destiny USA’s general hours do not include department stores, entertainment venues or restaurants. See venues for extended hours."

The Christmas shopping hours weren't set to start until December 16th (the day that her van was found).

My questions in regards to the case in correlation to this information:

1. Being that Destiny USA is the sixth largest shopping center in the United States, and the largest in the state of New York... then assuming that Jennifer had planned to go there (in the middle of the week and unaccompanied)... would she have had a specific store in mind, in order to get in, get out, and head back home?

2. Is it possible that she actually left earlier, so as to be there as soon as the mall opened at 10:00 AM (also possibly so she could get a fairly good parking space and wouldn't have to walk a long distance), to get back home as soon as possible, as opposed to her leaving from the house at 10:30 AM?

3. Is it possible that she may have taken a different route to Syracuse (as opposed to 23) at an earlier time, wasn't sure if the Christmas hours had started yet and went to a local store instead, or perhaps forgot something, and returned home?

4. Did traffic cameras capture her van being driven on SR-23 at all, in the approximate 10:30-11:00 AM range?

In regards to the "may have dyed her hair" statement...

5a. Assuming GR is THE culprit... could the "may have dyed her hair" been emphasized in an effort to throw off LE?

Following up on five, and also assuming the possibility of a possible accomplice (if Jennifer POSSIBLY returned home at a "compromising and unexpected time")...

5b. Assuming GR is A culprit/co-conspirator... Is it possible that the "may have dyed her hair" statement was something to throw off locals and neighbors in the event they had seen a POSSIBLE accomplice of GR's behind the wheel of Jennifer's van on the day of her disappearance, whose hair color differed in appearance from that of Jennifer's normal hair color?

In the initial statement of her disappearance, there was no indication of Jennifer's normal hair color.

:waitasec:

Just something to consider

ace,
if one heads north on sheff rd, goes stright to king stettlement , takes a quik left than a right ,with a few other rds then bryant rd hits rt 12 just south off sherburne. than you can stay on 12 or take rt 80 in sherburne.......... but i think he went left at the bryant rd rt 12 intersection....twords plymouth
this is the fastest way to sherburne, so it would also be the fastest to syracuse.
and no news in the paper yet ...
also since the ccs stoped the vounter seach before they new jenn was dead becouse they didnt want evedince destroed,,, now they now shes dead , are going to go seach for that evedince now?
you guys are all so hard on cc/ld... and maybe im being fancyfull here, but why didnt LE bull shiit detector kick in?
does any body know if they spoke with her family at all? and if so can they give an opinon on why so little of helpfull infromation they would have provided was ommited?
there is no stores in new berlin for shoping. 2 convenant stores and a home improvement shop. tractor supply is in norwich...
the daily star serves primarali otsego county, we in norwich are on the outer edge of there service area. no one east of norwich carys the daily star .
the evening sun paper is the go to source for local news and local storys.
thats were chenango county gets the word out...
if gr did it, as calculating as it appears, there is not going to be anything in that tox report... i have a gut feeling its gonna be no help at all.
and if no one has come fourth with infromation yet... there most likly not going to be coming
:banghead:

We are gonna have to go to multiple alarms if the Chenango County, NY grapevine gets any hotter, imo...

I clicked on this link and followed the directions but I all I hear is dead silence. Anyone else? It says there are currently 45 listeners. I'm assuming some of those 45 are from this thread.

What am I doing wrong?

(my computer is not muted)

THey sometime go for a while without saying anything

I clicked on this link and followed the directions but I all I hear is dead silence. Anyone else? It says there are currently 45 listeners. I'm assuming some of those 45 are from this thread.

What am I doing wrong?

(my computer is not muted)

just hearing sporatic comms.... keep listening

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. ~Clarence W. Hall

Let's hope we have a GOOD Friday!

Justice for OUR Jennifer!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members