Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening.

Just to dispel any false hope, there will definitely not be an arrest tonight.

Hi Rick, welcome back. Do you think there will ever be an arrest? This emotional roller coaster is becoming very upsetting.

Rick is there anything new you can share with us? We haven't heard from you in awhile. Thanks in advance

Nothing I can add that you don't already know, i.e. still waiting on tox results.

Thanks for the welcome. I am going to try to visit here more often....in the meantime, please don't give up or lose hope, for the family's sake. They, and Jen deserve justice!

Nothing I can add that you don't already know, i.e. still waiting on tox results.

Thanks for the welcome. I am going to try to visit here more often....in the meantime, please don't give up or lose hope, for the family's sake. They, and Jen deserve justice!

We NEED you.

ETA: Thank you for the update.

:welcome6:

Welcome Upstate!!

And welcome back, RickBlaine.

I think I may have quoted the wrong one. I was excited to actually talk on here for the first time

:seeya: :seeya: :seeya:

No worries sorry! I type without thinking sometimes. Welcome!

Thanks for coming back!

BBM

I had to call the sheriff about something else and when i was on the line, i asked about the pipe bomb in Sherburne. The officer told me he hadnt heard of any bomb threat. I dont know why they would tell me that. Yet something has obviously happened there or there wouldnt be an alert.

I'd have hoped any terrorist alert system would have work a little better than that, really, if I lived in the area. Perhaps there is a communication problem.

hallo Rick, it's good to see you here again; thank you so much for the update, albeit not the news I was hoping to wake to. Hope all is well with you.

ace,
if one heads north on sheff rd, goes stright to king stettlement , takes a quik left than a right ,with a few other rds then bryant rd hits rt 12 just south off sherburne. than you can stay on 12 or take rt 80 in sherburne.......... but i think he went left at the bryant rd rt 12 intersection....twords plymouth
this is the fastest way to sherburne, so it would also be the fastest to syracuse.
and no news in the paper yet ...
also since the ccs stoped the vounter seach before they new jenn was dead becouse they didnt want evedince destroed,,, now they now shes dead , are going to go seach for that evedince now?
you guys are all so hard on cc/ld... and maybe im being fancyfull here, but why didnt LE bull shiit detector kick in?
does any body know if they spoke with her family at all? and if so can they give an opinon on why so little of helpfull infromation they would have provided was ommited?
there is no stores in new berlin for shoping. 2 convenant stores and a home improvement shop. tractor supply is in norwich...
the daily star serves primarali otsego county, we in norwich are on the outer edge of there service area. no one east of norwich carys the daily star .
the evening sun paper is the go to source for local news and local storys.
thats were chenango county gets the word out...
if gr did it, as calculating as it appears, there is not going to be anything in that tox report... i have a gut feeling its gonna be no help at all.
and if no one has come fourth with infromation yet... there most likly not going to be coming
:banghead:
im reposting this, i first posted it before the arrest romur started , and we added on pages fast so im reposting it.

ORR - has put up another Vidio if anyone is interested

[video=youtube;IcTq_bimOyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcTq_bimOyo[/video]

BBM

I'd have hoped any terrorist alert system would have work a little better than that, really, if I lived in the area. Perhaps there is a communication problem.

a communication problem ? in chenango county? go on the chenango county sherrifs page, look at the unsolved crimes, the missing and stolen proprety. pages ..............thats a communication problem!!!!!! looks like a low crime county though dosent it?

Am I looking in the wrong place, cjwoods? All I can see is one unsolved murder from 1999 and a single page of recovered stolen property?

http://www.chenangosheriff.us/

Please let me know if I'm in the wrong place completely, it wouldn't be the first time! If it is the right place though, I wish there was something - anything - about Jennifer in the media release section.

BBM

Well, i think LE wanted to keep this under raps to keep people from crowding around the scene for their safety. Anyway, it turned out not to be anything that was explosive. When things like this happen around here, its really big news and rumours spread like wildfire and it draws everyone out to see whats going on.

Well, i think LE wanted to keep this under raps to keep people from crowding around the scene for their safety. Anyway, it turned out not to be anything that was explosive. When things like this happen around here, its really big news and rumours spread like wildfire and it draws everyone out to see whats going on.

Very good point, and a reminder that once something is said, it can't be unsaid. I realized after I posted it, it was not, in fact, common knowledge. :blushing:

I'm just really curious as to the reason behind the rumor of an arrest. Is there someone out there who knows something specific from a verified LE source of some sort or was the rumor out there because something big was happening in town and wound up being completed unrelated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024