Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
150K bail is a bit worrysome. I would have thought it would have been higher.

OMGosh!!!! Just heard the great news! Finally! May Jennifer now get the Justice she so deserves! :great:
Praying for her children at this time. This has got to be so hard on them.

Snipped from your link above:

Speaking on the issue of bail, Chenango County District Attorney Joseph McBride gave a preliminary sketch of the prosecution’s evidence regarding the alleged murder – that Ramsaran was engaged in an ongoing affair with another women – and that Jennifer had, at the time of her death, scheduled an appointment with a divorce attorney.

BBM

"...another women..."

One other woman or women plural?

His affair was "ongoing," not a one night stand.

Jennifer had the appointment w/divorce attorney scheduled.

I thought the same thing! I sure hope that he can't be around the children if he gets out! I would think sam the super could come up with that easy enough. :banghead:

I thought the same thing! I sure hope that he can't be around the children if he gets out! I would think sam the super could come up with that easy enough. :banghead:

Is there someone in Jennifer's family that might file for temporary custody? :please:

Perp Walk..

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...der-pleads-not-guilty-hours-after-his-arrest/

Ramsaran charged with second degree murder; pleads not guilty hours after his arrest

Editor’s Note: The entire Evening Sun staff contributed to this report. Full story in Monday’s edition.

NORWICH – Ganesh Remy Ramsaran, 38, of New Berlin, pleaded not guilty to one count of second degree murder in Chenango County Court shortly after 1:30 p.m. today, more than five months after he first reported his wife, Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36-year-old mother of three, missing, and only hours after his arrest at approximately 11 a.m.

He is accused of killing his wife, whose body was discovered, unclothed, on Feb. 26 near Center Road in the Town of Pharsalia.

Yeah. I think he'll be able to post it...and if so, I believe his parental rights would remain intact...unless challenged??

Snipped from your link above:

Speaking on the issue of bail, Chenango County District Attorney Joseph McBride gave a preliminary sketch of the prosecution’s evidence regarding the alleged murder – that Ramsaran was engaged in an ongoing affair with another women – and that Jennifer had, at the time of her death, scheduled an appointment with a divorce attorney.

BBM

"...another women..."

One other woman or women plural?

His affair was "ongoing," not a one night stand.

Jennifer had the appointment w/divorce attorney scheduled.

Confirmation of a narcissistic injury. One of many I'm sure.

All the lies are making me sicker now...

I've seen judges look at it either way in regards to custody after an arrest. Some allow the accused to keep their kids and some don't. IIRC, there was a shout out about that in more than one case on here and perhaps even a guest on Tricia's radio show mentioned they are trying to get the law changed so that if they are accused of murdering the children's parent, they cannot retain custody. I think that is a "makes sense" plan.

That is the next worry if he gets bailed out! I would think they would have a plan though.

Judging by his behavior and own words since Jennifer went missing, he will fight it tooth & nail unless it's what he desires. IMO. It appears that Jen's death was preferable to divorce court.

By way of an alibi, it is alleged that Ramsaran was working from his home computer the day of his wife’s disappearance, according to McBride. The district attorney added that an examination – conducted by authorities on his home computer – revealed that to be false.
http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...der-pleads-not-guilty-hours-after-his-arrest/

He certainly provided us with soo many memorable quotes.

Here's one that apropos:

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

He certainly provided us with soo many memorable quotes.

Here's one that apropos:

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff," Ramsaran said. "I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said."

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/sto...ce-in-wifes-death/NAO7jKz5I0mj5avBjsngUg.cspx

:silly:

It's great when they can't keep their mouths shut! :silenced:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members