Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of him after the arrest is too much for me, I actually laughed when I saw it! Of course he would be arrested wearing the tightest shirt possible!

I'm suprised to hear Jennifer had gone to a divorce attorney, it makes me think she knew about the "tryst".

"Like I always say the truth will come out, it ALWAYS does!!" Quote: Remy Ramsaran

The picture of him after the arrest is too much for me, I actually laughed when I saw it! Of course he would be arrested wearing the tightest shirt possible!

I'm suprised to hear Jennifer had gone to a divorce attorney, it makes me think she knew about the "tryst".

Appears to be running or cycling shirt...He may have been on a run, or preparing for his (hopefully) last workout run when they got him.

I can't see his full perp walk photo.

Are his legs shackled, too?

I can't see his full perp walk photo.

Are his legs shackled, too?

They look to be. JMO but the orange looser prison attire will fit him much better. Those tight shirts do nothing for him. Blech. :jail:

Do you think he had an accomplice and another arrest may follow? It seems something had to be known for her to pick him up from the Y.... If not at pickup, after the fact and since they're rumored to live together, discussions about that day had to be had....

They look to be. JMO but the orange looser prison attire will fit him much better. Those tight shirts do nothing for him. Blech. :jail:

Do you think he had an accomplice and another arrest may follow? It seems something had to be known for her to pick him up from the Y.... If not at pickup, after the fact and since they're rumored to live together, discussions about that day had to be had....

It wouldn't surprise me

I do feel so much for Jennifer's children because they will be so torn. But I honestly think they will have better lives now charges have been laid. They will have scars, yes. But at least they'll get a chance to heal. Having the murder of their mother go unsolved and living in the murky twilight of the 'unspoken' would have been much, much worse. I believe they have a lot of love and good company and good cooking awaiting them. That's got to be what their Momma would have wanted and it is what she - and they - deserve.

I salute all you posters and friends and family and locals and supporters who have been through heaven knows what in supporting Jennifer. You did her proud guys, You never let Jennifer down. You are all absolutely wonderful.

I can think of a pretty long list of faces I would have liked to have seen when this news broke. Every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves!!

A little birdie told me that the kids are fine and with those who love them. I can't confirm that since I live on the left coast, but I feel comfortable that the information is valid.

This is great news about GR being arrested!

He is open for sleuthing now that he has been arrested for Jennifer's murder.

Ima

Yes. I'll add it to the long list of things I'll eventually have to atone for but I find the picture deeply satisfying.

I'll bet he begged LE for no perp walk...no leg shackles, that he would go peacefully, etc. The hubris.

I can think of a pretty long list of faces I would have liked to have seen when this news broke. Every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves!!

They're probably scared now. And some of them will be totally bewildered. And some of them will refuse to accept it. A couple will be breathing secret sighs of relief.

That's what happened in my family when a family member murdered another. That's how I learnt that you can only expect damage from murderers - that's what they do. You can like them if you want, but never trust them. And expect to get damaged if you do.

Can't believe I didn't see this straight away...

It's funny, I thought I'd feel more like celebrating but instead there's just a quiet sense of satisfaction that the truth is coming out. Someone's image is going to shatter like the thin ice on the shallow pond his humanity resembles.

I'm so sorry Jennifer, so sorry for your children and your parents and your sister. They've been treated terribly by some and I hope that an apology will be forthcoming.

Tonight I've lit a couple of candles for Jenn and her family, and sent up a little request that tonight sees the start of justice being done. Thank you to everyone on here and the Facebook page who have been "on the ground" for those of us far away who couldn't be. You all rock :tyou:

Yes. I'll add it to the long list of things I'll eventually have to atone for but I find the picture deeply satisfying.

ditto!

flex.gif

A little birdie told me that the kids are fine and with those who love them. I can't confirm that since I live on the left coast, but I feel comfortable that the information is valid.

Ah, so happy the kids are with those who love them.

Waiting to hear from Rick Blaine soon...it was all worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3