Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am relieved he has been arrested. But I don't think the children will ever really be "fine". Their father is on the way to trial for murdering thier mother.
I hope her parents are able to get custody and they themselves live long healthy lives in order to bring up these kids.

I am thrilled and still in shock! THIS IS AWESOME news! Justice will be served. All of our efforts and time, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!

Prayers to her children.. Guys - I think we all helped with this in a lot of ways. We didn't let the case go cold!!

:) Celebration tonight!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-for-Jennifer-Ramsaran/485680108145366?fref=ts "Salute to the JFJR FB Page ; Administrators; Tracy, Lori, and Erica for their persistence in demanding Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran and her family"...

A shout out to Joe Mahoney; The Daily News, the forum moderators and everyone on this WS thread that saw through the malarkey and sleuthed, researched, trusted their instincts, and provided awareness over the past six months, insuring Justice for Jennifer and a safe environment for the children...

Am relieved he has been arrested. But I don't think the children will ever really be "fine". Their father is on the way to trial for murdering their mother.
I hope her parents are able to get custody and they themselves live long healthy lives in order to bring up these kids.

Having lost in a similar way...no, they will never be the same...but he was dangerous to them...and they can only be safer now.

I wonder if LD heard..... Feeling a tiny bit sorry for her and all those others he played. On one hand I feel like cheering but a the same time i feel like crying. Her poor kids. I hope they were picked up at school and told before word spread. :(. How could a "man" be so selfish. He didn't want to be with her, leave... Such a weak person to kill her. In doing so he hurt their children beyond repair and bought himself jail time. Would love to ask him f it was worth it! How could he be with those children day in and day out lying to them and watching them suffer. I had no doubt he did this but am still in aw and shocked. Not knowing Jennifer personally... I can't imagine what her family must be going through today.

:rockon:
flex.gif

I gasped when I saw *arrest*.. Good job, LE!

I wonder how lnm feels today... Great news, but horrible at the same time.. He sure had a lot of people fooled. My heart goes out to the children.

Am relieved he has been arrested. But I don't think the children will ever really be "fine". Their father is on the way to trial for murdering thier mother.

Glad you're here! I was wanting to wake up the kitty on your avatar to tell you the news! :seeya:

The sun shines a bit brighter today... the birds sing a bit louder today... JUSTICE is being served up. It does not end here today -- this is only the beginning of the justice process. More details will emerge -- things we were curious about, things we wished we did not know. May all the ducks stay in a row and no loopholes to be found. May the kids now be safe and receive the help, care and direction they will need now and in the future. J4J

Not loving the 2nd degree murder charge, but maybe that will change. I always wonder if there is not as much evidence when they do that. Anywhooo, so glad to see this and will say a prayer for Jennifer's family and children!

Second degree murder is a GREAT charge. First degree is reserved for murder of law enforcement personell. Second degree is PREMEDITATED murder. This is very good news.

http://jenniferramsaran.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_27.html

"We have to wait now for whatever press conference may be held as well as learning what happened to Jennifer through evidence to be presented through the trial. I can say that we are all truly shocked by this arrest, even though many in the public opinion, felt it was overdue. I can probably say with confidence, if convicted (according to law in a public trial innocent until proven guilty) that Remy is the first person that I know of that killed his wife and then"hired" a nonprofit company to find her."

WOW!

(the above was written by CC/LD/LostNMissing)

:jail: Answered Prayers..... "Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran"

via upstate

A full update will be available at evesun.com following the arraignment. http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/2013-05-17/17341/Ramsaran-arrested/

The Evening Sun - Remy Ramsaran charged with second degree murder. More details to come.

I can't believe I just read this. I am in shock! I did not see the headline. OMG. OMG. I haven't read to the end of the thread yet - I hope Jennifer's family have the children, I really do. They did such a lovely job with Jennifer.

Watch ES move into his house to take care of his kids. That's my bet. Btw, she finally admitted to the one time tryst last week.

No, surely the children will have a court-appointed guardian, and that will be a relative?

Do you think we'll hear COD IF/when there is CCSO presser today formally announcing his arrest?

Do you think we'll hear COD IF/when there is CCSO presser today formally announcing his arrest?

It says he pled not guilty and bail set at 150,000 dollars in evening sun update they also said they will have a write up in Mondays paper

May 17, 2013
Ganesh 'Remy' Ramsaran arrested

Wife Jennifer Ramsaran was found dead Feb. 26More press http://thedailystar.com/local/x730880962/Ganesh-Remy-Ramsaran-arrested
Prayers to the family, loved ones and close friends! Lord please continue to lead and guide law enforcement and DA for Justice for Jennifer. Please Dear hold the children tight as the learn the truth. Jennifer and her angels are dancing today!
Bail and plead not guilty http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...der-pleads-not-guilty-hours-after-his-arrest/
wish he had not gotten bail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member