Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Indo-Surinamese or Hindoestanen are an ethnic group of South Asian origin in Suriname and the Netherlands.
After the Dutch government signed a treaty with the United Kingdom on the recruitment of contract workers, the Hindustanis began migrating to Suriname in 1873 from what was then British India as indentured labourers, many from the modern-day Indian states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and the surrounding regions.
Just before and just after the independence of Suriname on 25 November 1975 many Hindustanis emigrated to the Netherlands."

wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Surinamese

Actually, if I recall correctly -- she didn't chat with POB -- because they weren't playing the same game at that time. She (or someone with her ID) either played her Camelot game a little bit that morning and/or chatted with someone other than POB (and that was relayed to POB).

POB said that some of her postings had been deleted. Just like a lot of stuff Jennifer had online was deleted. He even tried to delete her little stories she had posted to her writer's club (that didn't happen -- they were still there, last I looked).

Do we know for certain that the children saw and/or spoke to Jennifer that morning? What I recall from the Sheriff's statement back in December was that it was a "normal" morning (or something). But a "normal" morning in many households includes one of parents having a bit of a sleep in from time to time. So...maybe there was something about that I have missed? Maybe it's time to go back and look at the old threads again -- there's some in late January and February I haven't reviewed since February.

I agree that the children's testimony as to whether or not they saw Jennifer alive that morning would be crucial. I hadn't considered that aspect, and it's quite chilling. I do hope the Judge takes this into consideration -- that the DA brings it to his attention!!

BBM

According to VI Rick Blaine, the children saw and spoke to Jen that morning before GR drove them to school:

Fringles - I have not heard of anyone aside from GR and the kids who spoke to Jennifer on that particular day. Of course it's possible LE knows of someone and is not revealing that info, not even to the family...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

What was the source to LE of the 'sleeps naked' statement? Wouldn't that have to be from GR? Who else would know that as a fact besides maybe the kids?

What was the source to LE of the 'sleeps naked' statement? Wouldn't that have to be from GR? Who else would know that as a fact besides maybe the kids?

Others who would know that...Perhaps, a sister, close girlfriends, mother.

One more quick thought - just looking at those arms of GR's. Hope we're not going to hear the old 'steroids made me do it' story.

I hope we don't too, but I have been suspicious of those arms since the start. At the very least, I think, it shows someone spent an awful lot of time working out - which I would think would be tough, with three kids and a full time job. Unless of course you had your wife run ragged doing all the home duties.

I've been trying so hard not to completely lose my **** with this.....human.... since the news of the arrest. I can't even bring myself to read that wonderful list of his quotes, as I know it'd bring me out in an uncontrollable rage of my own. And those who supported him as well. The things that were said about this woman, it just destroys me.

LE spent 4 days in the Ramsaran home. 4! Obviously, LE was not messing around.

Believe they must have found more useful evidence against him inside and on the property.

In searching Rick's posts, bumped into one where he states close to 40 items were removed from the home.

RE: Actually, if I recall correctly -- she didn't chat with POB -- because they weren't playing the same game at that time. She (or someone with her ID) either played her Camelot game a little bit that morning and/or chatted with someone other than POB (and that was relayed to POB).
BBM for Focus,,

Simply count the number of I's or ME's in her replys...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously, if GR was the one on the Camelot game that morning...that's one cool customer. Would almost certainly rule out an unpremeditated crime of passion.

I cheered up when I saw that little wave from upstate too.

Confession - I never looked up the Josh Powell case. I was sort of guessing what I was going to find and didn't want to know when the situation here was as it was. I'm up to taking a look now, so I'm going searching.

I cheered up when I saw that little wave from upstate too.

Confession - I never looked up the Josh Powell case. I was sort of guessing what I was going to find and didn't want to know when the situation here was as it was. I'm up to taking a look now, so I'm going searching.

Well they just officially closed the case yesterday, since both of the suspects, the husband and his brother, have since killed themselves, and she has never been found. He also killed the children by blowing up the house during a court-ordered visit, as he was never charged while alive.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously, if GR was the one on the Camelot game that morning...that's one cool customer. Would almost certainly rule out an unpremeditated crime of passion.

Who knows how much of JR's online activities were actually her? If she was being setup as the 'runaway' he could have been planting seeds for who konws how long. I still think this was a long con game he was playing.

BBM

According to VI Rick Blaine, the children saw and spoke to Jen that morning before GR drove them to school:

Fringles - I have not heard of anyone aside from GR and the kids who spoke to Jennifer on that particular day. Of course it's possible LE knows of someone and is not revealing that info, not even to the family...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Thanks -- that's the posting I was looking for!

So...it sounds like the children spoke to Jennifer that morning...unless Rick Blaine was just making an assumption...and if they spoke to her, it's likely that she's the one who was on the Camelot game around 6:30 or so (?? time right??)

So...I don't get the relevance of sleeping naked to being found naked when she was dead. Why was that brought up in the arraignment? I'd think that if she was up early playing the game and saw the kids that morning that she'd at least have her robe on.

Unless it was a situation where she was awake, but still in bed for some reason. For instance, maybe...she didn't sleep well the night before, or she's got a headache or a cold...the alarm goes off and GR gets up, and Jennifer grabs her phone as she usually does first thing in the morning, and herds some sheep or whatever it is you do on the Camelot game. And then once she has her village back in order, she turns over and tries to catch a few more z's. Then one of the kids comes in to ask a question or have her sign a permission slip or something...and then GR is out the door with the kids for the school run, and Jennifer snuggles back into her pillow and falls back asleep. Maybe she was helped back to sleep with some sort of drug put into her tea (does anyone know if GR typically did the morning school run? )

I wish I had the courage to sleep naked. I'm always afraid the house will catch on fire or something, and I'm going to be out on the street in my birthday suit in front of all the neighbors.

Well they just officially closed the case yesterday, since both of the suspects, the husband and his brother, have since killed themselves, and she has never been found. He also killed the children by blowing up the house during a court-ordered visit, as he was never charged while alive.

Oh, I didn't hear that the Powell brother committed suicide...I stopped following the case after he blew up the kids...that was just so horrible...

...I did see an article recently that they were searching some property somewhere for Susan's body and was wondering where the tip came from...

LE spent 4 days in the Ramsaran home. 4! Obviously, LE was not messing around.

Believe they must have found more useful evidence against him inside and on the property.

In searching Rick's posts, bumped into one where he states close to 40 items were removed from the home.

Of course, some of the items would have been electronic stuff like computers. But, close to 40...

I wonder if there was something on the bed linens? Maybe a pillow was used to smother her? Maybe some fibers from the pillow were found in her nostrils or something along that line?

Oh, I didn't hear that the Powell brother committed suicide...I stopped following the case after he blew up the kids...that was just so horrible...

...I did see an article recently that they were searching some property somewhere for Susan's body and was wondering where the tip came from...

Apparently the tip came from the brother who recently killed himself. Police suspected he knew where Susan was.

What a horrible, horrible case. Especially as custody of Josh's children had already been taken away, yet he was allowed unsupervised access.

Thanks -- that's the posting I was looking for!

So...it sounds like the children spoke to Jennifer that morning...unless Rick Blaine was just making an assumption...and if they spoke to her, it's likely that she's the one who was on the Camelot game around 6:30 or so (?? time right??)

So...I don't get the relevance of sleeping naked to being found naked when she was dead. Why was that brought up in the arraignment? I'd think that if she was up early playing the game and saw the kids that morning that she'd at least have her robe on.

Unless it was a situation where she was awake, but still in bed for some reason. For instance, maybe...she didn't sleep well the night before, or she's got a headache or a cold...the alarm goes off and GR gets up, and Jennifer grabs her phone as she usually does first thing in the morning, and herds some sheep or whatever it is you do on the Camelot game. And then once she has her village back in order, she turns over and tries to catch a few more z's. Then one of the kids comes in to ask a question or have her sign a permission slip or something...and then GR is out the door with the kids for the school run, and Jennifer snuggles back into her pillow and falls back asleep. Maybe she was helped back to sleep with some sort of drug put into her tea (does anyone know if GR typically did the morning school run? )

I wish I had the courage to sleep naked. I'm always afraid the house will catch on fire or something, and I'm going to be out on the street in my birthday suit in front of all the neighbors.

BBM

IMO, the relevance may be that Jen was murdered in her own home during the window of time previously discussed on threads. Her deceased body left the home in her vehicle.

She never left her home alive to go anywhere. No one broke in her home. Only RR and Jen were in the home. Her body was discovered nude.

Of course, some of the items would have been electronic stuff like computers. But, close to 40...

I wonder if there was something on the bed linens? Maybe a pillow was used to smother her? Maybe some fibers from the pillow were found in her nostrils or something along that line?

Or maybe nothing was found? No trace of fibres at all, as though Jennifer had just stepped out of the shower? That would have been a huge red flag to LE in indicating Jennifer hadn't been a victim of an abduction on her way to the mall.

I wonder if Jennifer had a door or curtain for the shower in her bathroom? And if it was a curtain, if LE found one that looked brand new when they searched the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste