Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nanasbabes, you're local. How can we get Jennifer's dresser back? Any ideas?

I'm furious about this. If he was that desperate for money, why didn't he sell it to Jennifer's Mom and Dad?

Not a problem Zwiebel, I messaged u a few likely questions that gamers ask to know who they are chatting to. Hope that explains better... I don't take offense at much tbh, really no need to apologise, just seemed we go OT for a while.

Thank you Pob. I do go OT all the time. But I often get there in the end, so I'm not relegating myself to the naughty corner yet.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously, if GR was the one on the Camelot game that morning...that's one cool customer. Would almost certainly rule out an unpremeditated crime of passion.

I wonder if he logged onto her phone that morning, while she was in the shower .. to see who she was talking to .. and found out she was confiding in someone about her marriage - even just to complain about him - and that was the final straw. Definitely a possibility for a narcissist.

I bet they have evidence of posts / messages of hers being deleted that morning .. right up until the phone was "discovered".

I wonder if he logged onto her phone that morning, while she was in the shower .. to see who she was talking to .. and found out she was confiding in someone about her marriage - even just to complain about him - and that was the final straw. Definitely a possibility for a narcissist.

I bet they have evidence of posts / messages of hers being deleted that morning .. right up until the phone was "discovered".

Chat disappears very quickly on that game (luckily)! Plus I doubt it saves chat on the game, it's basically just rolling comment most of the time.

nanasbabes, you're local. How can we get Jennifer's dresser back? Any ideas?

I'm furious about this. If he was that desperate for money, why didn't he sell it to Jennifer's Mom and Dad?

Hi I WISH I NEW HOW BECAUSE that is rotton of him. I will go to some of the local stores tomorrow and ask around.if it went t o needy it could be hard to follow it unless they took it to a shop to sell it that could be a good thing really but sad they do sell stuff they get for free. I will do what I can. I also read there were more things he got rid of grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi I WISH I NEW HOW BECAUSE that is rotton of him. I will go to some of the local stores tomorrow and ask around.if it went t o needy it could be hard to follow it unless they took it to a shop to sell it that could be a good thing really but sad they do sell stuff they get for free. I will do what I can. I also read there were more things he got rid of grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It went to local free charity so was probably given away to needy.

I wonder if there was evidence on this dresser and he wanted to get rid of it. Blood stains, something like that. Also I wonder if it would be allowed to put an ad in the paper asking who purchased it to sell it back to Jen's parents since it meant so much.

On another note: my opinion of the DA's statement of her going to bed naked and found naked. If JR got up early to get kids off she went on her phone, made lunch, etc.... GR left to take kids she could have went back to bed. When my son had to be out the door at 6:20 for a bus I often crashed back out.

I wonder if there was evidence on this dresser and he wanted to get rid of it. Blood stains, something like that. Also I wonder if it would be allowed to put an ad in the paper asking who purchased it to sell it back to Jen's parents since it meant so much.

On another note: my opinion of the DA's statement of her going to bed naked and found naked. If JR got up early to get kids off she went on her phone, made lunch, etc.... GR left to take kids she could have went back to bed. When my son had to be out the door at 6:20 for a bus I often crashed back out.

I thought the same way

Horrible man. I hope this comes out in the trial.

Well done you for volunteering to ask. There are images of dressers at this link, can an insider pick anything out that might look like Jennifer's?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dr...rK4OCtAaajIHQDg&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=644

From the For Sale posting looks like he got rid of the end tables and a comouter desk (same phone number).

The man just charged with Alissiah Wiley's murder has a $2 million bond in Connecticut.

So what if she had a boyfriend? Good for her, she was the one seeing the divorce lawyer, ready to cut him loose and make a new start. She probably would have taken the kids and had a great life with some one better, certainly could not be worse. He is the one who was content to have it both ways with her and her best friend and the kids and being a controlling monster. It wasn't some random internet predator that killed her, it was her own husband in her own house. Too bad her 'boyfriend' (hypothetical) was not there to protect her.

Who knows how much of JR's online activities were actually her? If she was being setup as the 'runaway' he could have been planting seeds for who konws how long. I still think this was a long con game he was playing.

Well, I thought about that, but if he was doing stuff on her sites before she died, I think she would have noticed it.

Apparently the tip came from the brother who recently killed himself. Police suspected he knew where Susan was.

What a horrible, horrible case. Especially as custody of Josh's children had already been taken away, yet he was allowed unsupervised access.

Indeed devastating. Horrible man. But...actually, the visits were supposed to be supervised. I think the social worker took them over there, and then stayed for the visits. But on that dreadful day, they hopped out of the car and ran ahead of her (he was standing at the door telling them he had a surprise for them), and he hustled them inside and slammed and locked the door on the social worker. She immediately called 911, but they dilly-dallied around not thinking it was an emergency.

Prior to this, there was no indication that Powell would ever be violent to his kids -- he had always appeared to be loving to them (probably more so than GR). But when it looked like he was going to lose permanent custody, and probably go down for Susan's murder...he decided if he couldn't have the kids no one else could either.

That's why it is so crucial (if he gets out on bail) that GR NOT have custody of the children...and that any visitation be somewhere NOT at his home...say...at the county offices or somewhere, and that a member of LE be in the room (not just a female social worker, because we know how GR can manipulate women).

Or maybe nothing was found? No trace of fibres at all, as though Jennifer had just stepped out of the shower? That would have been a huge red flag to LE in indicating Jennifer hadn't been a victim of an abduction on her way to the mall.

Ahh!!! Absolutely good thought!! If there were NO fibers at all, that would indicate she hadn't gotten dressed after her shower.

But...I still don't see why the "sleep naked" thing was brought up. It kind of irritated me that it was even mentioned in the arraignment...but it was, so it must have some sort of relevance to the case.

What if...she was in the habit of taking her shower before going to bed...and then the only fibers found on her were the fibers from the bedsheets...and no fibers from something like blue jeans or a blue-purple top or socks.

I wonder...if among those "close to 40" items removed from the home...included things like...her glasses, her purse, her black jacket, that blue-purple top, etc.?

GR did say that was a "really scary time" when they were doing the search...

I posted about loving Jennifer's quirkiness at the same time you mentioned it!

That's a really complicated way of saying hello Pob, Lol!....Still wondering though if Ganesh could have accessed Jennifer's conversations, and known how she greeted people?

I would agree with Pob- in my conversations with both JR and GR there was a distinct difference in their "tone". JR def had a quirky/fun/sarcastic way about her - I really do miss her chats. However, while I don't doubt that GR may have read and could impersonate JR online, if he did it would be obvious to those who "spoke" with her regularly IMO

I wonder if Jennifer had a door or curtain for the shower in her bathroom? And if it was a curtain, if LE found one that looked brand new when they searched the house?

They could have also asked the kids about a new shower curtain. Or a bed comforter that had just gone missing (i.e. Josh Powell case).

RSBM

Did the girlfriend typically do her own morning school run? If so, I could see GR happily doing the morning school run for Jen's children.

I think she did, based on some comments from locals (about them pretending not to know each other at the school).

I've seen a bit of Jennifer's writing and I agree it is quite distinctive. However, I haven't seen any of Ganesh's. Only journalists quoting him and two replies to a psychic blog he appealed to that I'm not sure I'm allowed to post.

I am a little cautious about whether Ganesh could have copied Jennifer's writing style or not, until I can see how he wrote. I'm guessing he wasn't a writer, let alone one with talent, or he would have been out there flaunting it and we would have seen it. But still......a little doubt remains that he might have been able to pull it off.

I didn't copy any of his comments he made on his FB page before taking it down. But, if I remember correctly, he tended to write like he speaks - rather dramatic style, higher vocab, unusual phrases sometimes. Jennifer's style was more pragmatic, witty, simpler vocab, sometimes strong opinions. (ETA -- like Magiefiu mentioned -- a little sarcastic sometimes)

To be able to copy her writing style, GR would have needed to really understand Jennifer...and I doubt he had the capacity to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3