Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I did know more about them. I would love to know how secure they are.

I have sometimes asked Mr Z to fix my computer by remote access, when he's not home. Apart from the fact the pointer's moving back and forth, I'd have no idea he was there. If he chose not to move the pointer, I wouldn't know. Of course, he only has access when I give it to him. I suppose if a person wanted to though, they could sneakily set up remote access on a partner's computer, and see everything they were doing, and sending, without them knowing.

I think that may be worth bearing in mind here.

Solus, I'd be very interested to know what scope of projects GR was involved in, to get an idea where his skill set was geared. I'm not asking for details of companies or anything, just a rough outline will do.

We never spoke about the projects he worked on. However, while he is intelligent he is not a technician. His PC skills are only average. As a project manager, he would have maintained a high level knowledge of systems and capabilities.

I wish I did know more about them. I would love to know how secure they are.

I have sometimes asked Mr Z to fix my computer by remote access, when he's not home. Apart from the fact the pointer's moving back and forth, I'd have no idea he was there. If he chose not to move the pointer, I wouldn't know. Of course, he only has access when I give it to him. I suppose if a person wanted to though, they could sneakily set up remote access on a partner's computer, and see everything they were doing, and sending, without them knowing.

I think that may be worth bearing in mind here.

Hi Z the signs came in today! I know i'm off subject but had to mention it!

ES made him very happy. He wanted to be with her.

Solus, did you witness in person or on facetime ES return these feelings towards GR? Did she show open interest towards him? Did she indicate that she wanted to be with him long term if he were divorced?

thanks!

Hi Z the signs came in today! I know i'm off subject but had to mention it!

Glad you got them, nanasbabes. I think you've been working very hard for Jennifer and it's wonderful. Hope they'll be springing up everywhere soon.

Solus, did you witness in person or on facetime ES return these feelings towards GR? Did she show open interest towards him? Did she indicate that she wanted to be with him long term if he were divorced?

thanks!

He only facetimed or had the speaker phone on during a few conversations with her, that I was present for. I don't recall her saying it.

She stated to me that he meant a lot to her, that she wanted to be with him. However, I can't say she ever directly mentioned to me long term.

Most of my chats with ES were not directly about GR. She carried a lot of guilt, fear, and she was torn. She struggled with the pain that it was going to cause Jen.

He only facetimed or had the speaker phone on during a few conversations with her, that I was present for. I don't recall her saying it.

She stated to me that he meant a lot to her, that she wanted to be with him. However, I can't say she ever directly mentioned to me long term.

Most of my chats with ES were not directly about GR. She carried a lot of guilt, fear, and she was torn. She struggled with the pain that it was going to cause Jen.

Struggling with conscience...well, that's good to hear, in a way. And...it reminds me...I've been reading through old threads today -- and a long time ago, one of the insiders said that the affair ended on Dec. 2. Do you know if ES ended the affair, perhaps from guilt of the pain it would have (was) causing Jennifer?

Also...you say she carried a lot of fear...fear of what?

Solus, when GR stayed with you in November, did he bring his laptop with him? Was he taking vacation time, or was he doing work on his computer while at your house? Also, did he have access to any computers in your house, and did he ever use any of them (to your knowlege)?

And also, a random question for anybody out there:

1) Ladies, have you ever purchased lingerie as a gift for someone else?
(I can remember doing so for a bridal shower)

2) Men or women, have any of you ever received lingerie as a gift from a woman?
(the only time I remember receiving lingerie from someone other than my husband was just prior to my wedding)

The reason I'm asking is that (as mentioned) I was reading through the old threads, and back in early February, there was mention that GR went into Jennifer's bedroom (he had avoided it for several weeks after she went missing) and in the closet found new lingerie, wrapped up in a box, as if for a gift for someone. It struck me as odd, that a woman would purchase lingerie for someone else -- unless, maybe one of her friends was getting married.

It also struck me as odd that the police didn't notice this wrapped gift box when they were searching -- and check to see what was in it. Of course, it was right before Christmas -- perhaps they thought it was a Christmas gift that had been purchased and wrapped. Still...

Solus, when GR stayed with you in November, did he bring his laptop with him? Was he taking vacation time, or was he doing work on his computer while at your house? Also, did he have access to any computers in your house, and did he ever use any of them (to your knowledge)?

Since he worked from home, he could work from anywhere. He brought his own laptop. I left my PC unlocked for him to use, so that he could access my music, Netflix and so on.

The reason I'm asking is that (as mentioned) I was reading through the old threads, and back in early February, there was mention that GR went into Jennifer's bedroom (he had avoided it for several weeks after she went missing) and in the closet found new lingerie, wrapped up in a box, as if for a gift for someone. It struck me as odd, that a woman would purchase lingerie for someone else -- unless, maybe one of her friends was getting married.

It also struck me as odd that the police didn't notice this wrapped gift box when they were searching -- and check to see what was in it. Of course, it was right before Christmas -- perhaps they thought it was a Christmas gift that had been purchased and wrapped. Still...

This does sound odd. It was my understanding, that it was the lingerie that was sent across the pond. It couldn't have been sent and still there afterwards when the police looked.

This does sound odd. It was my understanding, that it was the lingerie that was sent across the pond. It couldn't have been sent and still there afterwards when the police looked.

I know...that's what I'm trying to wrap my head around...for one thing...it either wasn't in the closet when the police looked (in the week after she went missing), but then there several weeks later when GR finally started snooping around...or the police missed it when they looked...or they just assumed it was a Christmas present.

...it certainly wouldn't make sense to buy lingerie for a man, would it? Unless the man were a cross-dresser or something.

I could see buying it for a friend about to get married...that's the only logical explanation I can come up with. But why 2 boxes (if indeed there were 2)? Maybe when she was buying for the one friend, there was a great sale, and she decided to buy more for another upcoming wedding and had both gift-wrapped at the store?

I know...that's what I'm trying to wrap my head around...for one thing...it either wasn't in the closet when the police looked (in the week after she went missing), but then there several weeks later when GR finally started snooping around...or the police missed it when they looked...or they just assumed it was a Christmas present.

...it certainly wouldn't make sense to buy lingerie for a man, would it? Unless the man were a cross-dresser or something.

I could see buying it for a friend about to get married...that's the only logical explanation I can come up with. But why 2 boxes (if indeed there were 2)? Maybe when she was buying for the one friend, there was a great sale, and she decided to buy more for another upcoming wedding and had both gift-wrapped at the store?

Maybe the police did a shotty job searching -- IMO GR is a liar, the lingerie was put there after the police searched or the police saw it, made note of it, left it be and it was something GR missed while doing a shotty job of cleaning up after he murdered Jen -- I can't wait until the trial because I have a bunch I want to sing about too!

The question still remains -- where did All the lingerie come from?

Like I have said before, the truth lays somewhere in the middle -- That is a lot of lingerie being found with the tags still on -- Where did the lingerie come from? Was it sent to Jen by someone else, like GR wants everyone to believe? Or all part of a premeditated murder? IMO, GR strategically placed a lot of lingerie wanting people to find it. The fact ES and Jen happen to go shopping the week before Jen was murdered and this particular lingerie was brought up in their conversations answers my question -- The more GR schemes, the more guilty he appears and he sure implicated ES a lot for someone he cares so much about -- I find it hard to believe the police aren't looking at her as a suspect

With the lingerie, I just presumed GR had brought it for his girlfriend for Christmas, hidden it, and the police found it when they searched the house. As it wasn't Jenn's size (guess) he had to think of a way to explain it, quick.

However, if there are custom tags flying around.....I don't know. Either premeditation, or maybe GR was the one with an online girlfriend abroad?

I can imagine Jennifer, if she was losing weight, treating herself to pretty undies in a smaller size, for when she reached her target weight. And not telling GR who might have moaned about the money. Still wouldn't explain the custom tags though.

The only females I could ever buy underwear for would be a best friend I saw a lot and shopped with - I wouldn't even be sure what size my sister would take, because we don't get the chance to shop together.

BBM

Like I have said before, the truth lays somewhere in the middle -- That is a lot of lingerie being found with the tags still on -- Where did the lingerie come from? Was it sent to Jen by someone else, like GR wants everyone to believe? Or all part of a premeditated murder? IMO, GR strategically placed a lot of lingerie wanting people to find it. The fact ES and Jen happen to go shopping the week before Jen was murdered and this particular lingerie was brought up in their conversations answers my question -- The more GR schemes, the more guilty he appears and he sure implicated ES a lot for someone he cares so much about -- I find it hard to believe the police aren't looking at her as a suspect

Oh. I didn't know this.

Upstate, did you ever talk to Jennifer about the marriage, or a possible divorce?

With the lingerie, I just presumed GR had brought it for his girlfriend for Christmas, hidden it, and the police found it when they searched the house. As it wasn't Jenn's size (guess) he had to think of a way to explain it, quick.

However, if there are custom tags flying around.....I don't know. Either premeditation, or maybe GR was the one with an online girlfriend abroad?

I can imagine Jennifer, if she was losing weight, treating herself to pretty undies in a smaller size, for when she reached her target weight. And not telling GR who might have moaned about the money. Still wouldn't explain the custom tags though.

The only females I could ever buy underwear for would be a best friend I saw a lot and shopped with - I wouldn't even be sure what size my sister would take, because we don't get the chance to shop together.

As far as lingerie found in the house, I was under the impression it was found by GR and later reported? I don't think we have an answer as to where the lingerie came from and I don't think we will have that answer for a while.

The tags I was referring to are the tags that the store puts on clothing with the price of the item on it -- However reading back through these posts, I see there may be another type of tag floating around (international mail, perhaps)

Jen very well may have purchased the lingerie herself for GR and the sake of keeping her family intact -- I could think of far more severe measures she may have taken to keep her family together (buying undies makes a lot of sense) GR wanting these undies to be found is why I believe Jen didn't purchase them herself.

It appears to me GR went to great lengths to expose these otherwise seemingly innocent undies -- He wanted everyone to know these undies existed and how Jen probably got them from her supposed online lover she confided in ES about during their shopping trip.

Jen has family from abroad, she could easily explain boxes from another country -- This lingerie was meant to mean something negative towards Jen (why he would ever feel that way is disturbing to me all in itself?) GR wanted to be seen as having some high morals to the outside world (outside of his little trust circle) Which would ironically fall into the category he was going for when he tried to hide Jen's murder and try to make it look like some sexual predator killed her. JMO

The lingerie was found quite a while after Jenn went missing, it was a HUGE red flag to me that GR was attempting to manufacture evidence that Jenn was having some sort of extramarital affair. Who reports their wife's underwear as evidence? It just never sat right with me. There was some sort of prepaid Visa receipt found with the box which, to me, also looked like GR was trying to allude to some sort of sneaky behavior on her part. To this day I can't wrap my head around how he justified blaming her when he was schtupping her best friend.

Solus, have you been called to testify?

Upstate, did you ever talk to Jennifer about the marriage, or a possible divorce?

Jen and I crossed paths during a very dark time in her life and I didn't reach out to her when I should have -- I hold great guilt over my mistake and I wish I had reached out to this beautiful person, it will forever be my loss.

Upstate, you didn't know things would turn out like this, don't beat yourself up, you've been a champion for truth and you should be proud of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc