Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the way the phone and van were found (I know Jennifer's father found van, but was it coincidence GR just happened to drive past it twice?) I think someone either did not want Jennifer's clothes found, or there weren't any to be found.

I know she didn't dye her hair but sometimes tinted it, and have thought maybe she had put the rinse on and a robe, then sat down to play Camelot until it had 'taken'? - that there may have been a grain of truth in what GR said, but all twisted?

Julianne Peixoto (@julespeixoto) tweeted at 5:53pm - 16 Sep 14:

On phone, Remy said "the whole thing w/ jenn, the investigation, they'll figure it out, they have to, or else I'm up the creek w/ no paddle" (https://twitter.com/julespeixoto/status/511905758100090880)

This sounds to me as if he was trying to convince ES that someone else was responsible and that they would figure it out and if they didnt, then he would be the one who would be left to take the blame!

She wasn't wearing any clothing when she was murdered and knowing that--he didn't want to give LE a description of any of Jen's actual personal clothing which could later be found in the home (might indicate a lie), so he "dressed" her in generic clothing including providing the Walmart detail to LE. imo

He's intelligent, thinks ahead, anticipates possibilities etc

It sounds to me like he was suspicious of her activities that day. Perhaps he knew she was picking up the money order and they had a confrontation over that. Possibly he hacked into her email while she was in the shower and went into a rage.

In the taped interview led by Chenango County Sheriff’s Lt. Richard Cobb — a lengthy portion of which was played for a Chenango County Court jury Monday — Ganesh Ramsaran said at least twice that his wife left the house before he sent an email to a coworker at 10:53 a.m.

What the investigators were not telling him in that interview recorded on March 22, 2013, according to authorities, is that Jennifer Ramsaran’s iPhone connected with the wireless network in the house — one that Ganesh Ramsaran had called “PsychoG” — at 10:57 a.m.

BBM

http://www.thedailystar.com/news/local_news/article_d75fdf74-5460-5a76-9366-9b398d0dacf5.html

Look at how tight this is: 4 mins

Remy almost closed this piece up...was off by only 4 mins.

Expect the defense might hammer at this in his closing.

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 6m

@17SqNightFuries sitting here waiting to start. Jury walking in. More audio expected. #RamsaranTrial

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 56s

Jury hears 2nd phone call between Remy & Eileen on June 18. During call Remy tells her they are soul mates and meant to be #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 2m

Court resumes; a second phone conversation between Sayles and Remy is played; remy calls Sayles his soulmate, repeatedly professes his love

#romancingfromthepokey

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 41s

In phone convo on 6/28/13 Remy told Sayles "I've always wanted to see you pregnant w/ my child...I look forward to it" #RamsaranTrial

Epiph: lololol

In phone convo on 6/28/13 Remy told Sayles "I've always wanted to see you pregnant w/ my child...I look forward to it" #RamsaranTrial

Hope she dodged that bullet. Having a connection to him for life is unimaginable.

BBM - See ? It's still all about him!

jmo

Jeez Can't imagine Remy watched a lot of those Life Times movies. He's just a natural at this carp imo

Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 56s

Jury hears 2nd phone call between Remy & Eileen on June 18. During call Remy tells her they are soul mates and meant to be #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto @julespeixoto · 2m

Court resumes; a second phone conversation between Sayles and Remy is played; remy calls Sayles his soulmate, repeatedly professes his love

#romancingfromthepokey

I love romance and endless, true love (see Bob Harrod and Fontelle). But this is making me a little nauseous. GR hadn't actually made any official moves to divorce Jennifer at this time, had he? So what did he think she was going to do. Just disappear?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

In convo from 6/28/13, Remy spoke about jenn having an affair for a year and a half. Cobb says he never told police this #RamsaranTrial

Ashley Babbitt ‏@evesunashley 1m

Garcia objects to audio containing heresay... Revoir overruled. Audio will continue. #RamsaranTrial

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m

In convo from 6/28/13, Remy spoke about jenn having an affair for a year and a half. Cobb says he never told police this #RamsaranTrial

Well, he told the world every other supposed 'bad habit' of Jennifer's. So why wouldn't he mention this one?

Early September 2012, and Remy's already "planning" or "scheming" depending upon how you look at it

Or, you can see clearly he was stringing ES along too.

I don't believe GR really intended to leave Jenn. If ES had been his great love, he'd not have worried about money etc - he'd have gone with her and dealt with the consequences. His lifestyle was more important to him than ES; she was a source of sex and attention, sure, and having gotten hold of her, she wouldn't be allowed to leave him except on his terms. And if she tried he would throw everything at making her get back where she "belonged". But people like him don't understand "love", or deep feelings, they just manipulate to get what they want. He'd have been the same to Jenn. We'll probably never know what happened that morning but I lean heavily to it being a reaction to Jenn not wanting to be with him, rather than him wanting to clear the way for ES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc