CONVICTION OVERTURNED NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true there are video cameras in court? If so, whose are they? Local TV news? Dateline? Somebody else?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 45s

Remy says he never filed any divorce papers or saw a divorce lawyer #RamsaranTrial

Bumping. So when he told Eileen Sayles to prepare to elope, he was just planning to commit bigamy?

Just to clarify, he was home to get the children off the school bus at 3:30ish 4:00? No after school programs. Im just curiouse at what time he was first witnessed in there home.

Just to clarify, he was home to get the children off the school bus at 3:30ish 4:00? No after school programs. Im just curiouse at what time he was first witnessed in there home.

I suppose that would be when ES drove him home from the Y? Around 1:30 I think?

Bumping. So when he told Eileen Sayles to prepare to elope, he was just planning to commit bigamy?

Not planning to commit bigamy, but may have been mulling over her demise for a few months.

He eliminated divorce as an option once ES returned to her husband imo.

Again. This guy is a boorish brute of a human being. For him to make even one comment about Jenn while he is the one twisting every screw into her by ****ing her best friend in her house practically daily makes me blindingly angry. Excuse my langauge but this is not a human being, he has no empathy, he has no morals, he has no responsibilty, no consequence for his actions. In short, he has no soul. It would serve him right if Jenn killed herself and dumped her own body just as karma to put him through hell. He deserves much worse than he is getting. Even life in jail will just make him the poor victim wrongly put away. I cannot think of a punishment that fits the way he treats people, his wife, his mistress, his children, his friends, his parents... He is an amoral self centered buffoon who still thinks he is the victim in all this. Well tell you what, its what he brought on to himself and if there in any justice in the universe he will learn his lesson the hard way. I have never seen a more callous individual in my life.

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 5m
Remy emotional, talking about a.m. of 12/12/12 helping kids get ready for school. Only oldest daughter knew Jenn was missing #RamsaranTrial

Peter Quinn ‏@PeterNC34 3m
Ramsaran asked if he wants a break, but said no. Directed by defense attorney to basically focus on questions. #RamsaranTrial

his answer to the question posed by garcia, "do you need a break?" was, "no. i'm fine. a couple of minutes won't help me anyway."

his answer to the question posed by garcia, "do you need a break?" was, "no. i'm fine. a couple of minutes won't help me anyway."

You in court today, Jilllian?

IF so, jurors wearing a poker face for the most part?

Julianne Peixoto ‏@julespeixoto 1m
Remy says he "found out" something crucial at 9:30am on 12/12/12. Prosecution objected saying it's "hearsay". Overruled #RamsaranTrial

he said "there's something important that i just remember that happened at 9:35 am."

he was very specific with times. called police at 7:54 pm. jumped on his oldest child's bed at 8:50 pm.
his oldest daughter saw him crying at 6:34 am or 6:35 am. received call from jason at 8:41 am.

he remembers specifically what he ate for lunch that day, what he watched on tv, etc. but doesn't now remember what route he took on his run?

shocker.

incidentally, he said he was in the sauna the Y for 5-10 minutes, then did some exercises at the Y, but noted that he couldn't do any chin-ups afterward because his hands were cold from running.

karma is just sitting by and watching the show!

except for when jen left to "go shopping." now it's "between 10:00-11:00, sometimes i said 10:30-11:00...(DA objects)

So look; quick update for anyone just dropping in:

We have a runaway accused on the stand, named Ganesh AKA Remy AKA Psycho (chose it himself) Ramsaran.

From past behaviour/words, those of us who have followed the case, predicted GR's ego would make him a disasterous witness.

He is exceeding all those expectations, it looks like. You will never see another trial like this.

beyond our wildest imaginations!

i believe he has removed any sliver of doubt any of the jurors may have had.

i think he said 3:30, but i'm not entirely sure.
he said the kids got snacks and did their homework while he went through their school folders to see if they had anything that needed to be signed, like the dutiful father we all know he is.

Again. This guy is a boorish brute of a human being. For him to make even one comment about Jenn while he is the one twisting every screw into her by ****ing her best friend in her house practically daily makes me blindingly angry. Excuse my langauge but this is not a human being, he has no empathy, he has no morals, he has no responsibilty, no consequence for his actions. In short, he has no soul. It would serve him right if Jenn killed herself and dumped her own body just as karma to put him through hell. He deserves much worse than he is getting. Even life in jail will just make him the poor victim wrongly put away. I cannot think of a punishment that fits the way he treats people, his wife, his mistress, his children, his friends, his parents... He is an amoral self centered buffoon who still thinks he is the victim in all this. Well tell you what, its what he brought on to himself and if there in any justice in the universe he will learn his lesson the hard way. I have never seen a more callous individual in my life.

Great insight Bettylou. Your description of GR as "an amoral self-centered buffoon" captures his essence perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman