Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and in case you choose to use a different LE :

For the concerned community, friends and family of Jennifer Ramarsan aka Jennifer L Ramsaran aka Jennifer Renz Ramsaran:

You can report any tips anonymously via web here:

http://binghamtoncrimestoppers.org/tips/index.htm

or : https://www.tipsubmit.com/webtipsstart.aspx

(pick syracuse in drop down menu)

Not sure Crimestoppers is involved in Jennifer's case. I will check in morning. If they are, that means they start off a reward for information!

oh yeah- validation :(

Anyone that thought about looking for her- now thinks she's a floosie w/ a gigolo-
and that is exactly what this was trying to accomplish.

I certainly do not think people would think she is a floosie with a gigolo....she is missing. Anyone that reads or watches has learned that she was en-route to a mall and never got home.

Not sure Crimestoppers is involved in Jennifer's case. I will check in morning. If they are, that means they start off a reward for information!

Thank you for checking. I did check with LE concerning tips and these lines. Tips are accepted on any case on any of their tip lines and passed along to the proper authorities. Some are hesitant, no matter what is stated, to contact their local LE- and some are more comfotable contacting a larger LE that has no affliation.

Nope. Media reported it incorrectly. He has taken DNA and he has taken a polygraph and entire house has been checked with luminol and all electronic devices that go online, phones, laptops and computers removed. LE did absolutely a good job.

Lavonda, are you able to share with us the results of the poly?

I get that weight is very important to include on missing posters, and JR's weight loss is debatably important to her being missing, but as a woman of Jennifer's age, I gotta say... I would be MORTIFIED if my husband spoke of my exact weight (by number, in pounds) in the media or anywhere else.

Well, me too! But it was truly a celebration for Jennifer to hit that 190 mark. She was very excited...and he was very proud for her.

O/T: Haven't seen Casablanca in years, RickB.
)
On Topic: Simply an error by that particular station and reporter, then?

A huge one, IMO.

Very astute observation epiphany----"we'll always have Paris" ; )

I happen to share your opinion re station/reporter error concerning polygraph. Likely misunderstood what GR had told him. Of course that is just my opinion.

Lavonda, are you able to share with us the results of the poly?

I ditto this question!! Thanks for asking it, Jillian.

I'm sure we'd all feel a lot better if we knew that GR passed the poly.....

If we get another non-answer, I'm sorry to say that we can only assume it's a negative.

She left the morning of the 11th and the phone was found the evening of the 12th- I'll have a look for a link to back that, but yes it does seem a bit of a gap. lavanda Dolce, who is verified to be working with GR on Jennifer's disappearance, says that there is an explanation for this gap though.

Phone was found in the daytime, not evening, on the 12th. Yes..there is more and it is part of the investigative process that cannot be divulged.

I'm late to the party and felt the same way about the weigh comment as many of the posters here.

I'm surprised that no one commented on the children's photographs being in the news piece after the concern shown previously about the children's photographs being on the facebook page.

My children WOULD NOT and WILL NOT be on anyone's facebook. So, I understand the previous concern. I was just shocked to see them on the news.

An explanation that "can't" be divulged, of course. If there was no criminal involvement, then I can't think of any reason why this type of information should be kept a secret. :waitasec:

Nobody knows if criminal involvement. There is a lot more possibilities as to what could have happened to Jennifer than just "she either ran off or her husband killed her." Nobody knows what has happened to Jennifer. My heart breaks for her children, husband and parents. This not knowing is a horrible place to be for all of them:(

If he did take a test and passed, why would he not say so?

There is a comment on the Jennifer L Ramsaran missing Facebook page - its a comment on someone posting the interview, that gives a reason why this is the first interview we've seen. Lavanda, I wonder if maybe you can shed some light whether this comment is true and if so if you know the reason behind it?

From what I was told, the family asked Remy to not do interviews. They did not want their lives opened up and personal life divulged as they've seen happen to other families. He respected their wishes. When I learned that no media has been done I explained to him it is very important to have media to stay involved in Jennifer's case because if the media goes away...that lessons the public awareness. We need the public awareness. This is why we do things in "steps"...when nothing new in a case the media will not report. So we create "events" to give the media something to report...so they stay involved and the public is continually made aware. Because all of you are so glued to Jennifer's case is not a reflection of the community. I can assure you that if you talk to 20 people many will not have even heard about it. We need the public. Someone HAD to have seen her drive away that day. Someone may not even realize that they could have vital information that could help Jennifers case. So many questions and no answers. Even the van. We don't know who put the van there? For all we know since the keys were in it ...it could have been somewhere else and someone found it, took it for a joy ride and abandoned it at that apartment...doesn't mean that Jennifer left it there..doesn't mean if she met up with someone that they left it there. Nobody knows. We need to find Jennifer. There are 3 children who need to know where their mother is....and one of 3 is old enough to be reading this entire thread.

I don't buy that. Men aren't stupid (not all the time anyway) and any man who has been married to someone who was struggling with their weight knows not to say things like that. Sounds like he's trying to put the negative onto her. His PR peeps should be fired.

You said what I was thinking...

1. this was hardly a revealing interview in terms of fact finding... :no:

2. his choices of focus on aspects of Jennifer were hardly complimentary...

3. Anyone running his PR campaign or trying to defend his responses sure have their work cut out for them... He is certainly a work of art...

:floorlaugh:

My impression of GR from the beginning of this case hasn't changed... He is a narcissistic goof!

Poor...poor...Jennifer.... He certainly hasn't.. And isn't... Proving to be her ally!

:nono:

JMO

If he did take a test and passed, why would he not say so?

LE never divulges if they passed or fail. I can assure you however, if he failed...he would be in that PD daily being interrogated. That I am positive of.

LE never divulges if they passed or fail. I can assure you however, if he failed...he would be in that PD daily being interrogated. That I am positive of.

They usually tell the person. I know they told me, right away, when I took one in a criminal case and many other parents and spouses have announced their results publicly, and sometimes, LE has as well.

You said what I was thinking...

1. this was hardly a revealing interview in terms of fact finding... :no:

2. his choices of focus on aspects of Jennifer were hardly complimentary...

3. Anyone running his PR campaign or trying to defend his responses sure have their work cut out for them... He is certainly a work of art...

:floorlaugh:

My impression of GR from the beginning of this case hasn't changed... He is a narcissistic goof!

Poor...poor...Jennifer.... He certainly hasn't.. And isn't... Proving to be her ally!

:nono:

JMO

Definitely not narcissistic. lol. Not too many narcissistic personalities would live with their wife and children next door to their in-laws! Just curious since you've decided to add a personality disorder to someone you do not know....how you came up with that analogy? By their looks? This is his first interview and while I know him from very long meetings...and see nothing narcissistic about his personality or actions...what draws you to make that conclusion to your impression? By the way...he is also far from a goof.

That is surely your opinion but not necessarily true...

I ditto this question!! Thanks for asking it, Jillian.

I'm sure we'd all feel a lot better if we knew that GR passed the poly.....

If we get another non-answer, I'm sorry to say that we can only assume it's a negative.

lol, you can't assume. Most police departments will not tell anyone if they passed or failed...and basically it is not even a yes or no...for the most part it determines if a person used deception or not. Remy is not worried. Not at all. He told you himself he doesn't care what people say or thinks..he knows he is innocent of any harm to his wife. At this point , as you also heard...it's not even a criminal investigation. It's a missing persons case.

That is surely your opinion but not necessarily true...

In every case we've had when someone has failed a poly they are always brought in and administered a second one and many interrogations in between. We have had many of our missing located as victims of homicide and we continue with our support for the families through all processes which includes those who may have been the ones who caused the death of their loved one. Seen it many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop