Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too,” he said. “The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

WOW....really....he is basically saying the kids don't miss thier mom. This speaks volumes.

And... I don't see any really drastic changes in what GR describes. Because basically says is that she started to care about herself a little bit. It's not like she changed her lifestyle totally.

And... I don't see any really drastic changes in what GR describes. Because basically says is that she started to care about herself a little bit. It's not like she changed her lifestyle totally.

I agree - I especially think that the things mentioned are not things children would find unpleasant or scary.

If she has run, then IMO he's basically saying 'if you're not going to come back the way you were a year ago then you really needn't bother.'

And if she hasn't, then IMO he's carrying on this same line of 'whatever happened to Jennifer is kind of, let's just say, her own fault.'

I start to feel quite sad about the chances of Jennifer being found, after reading these interviews. I feel quite strongly that he doesn't think she will be.

I know I'm pointing out the obvious, but I'm pretty sure these interviews just solidified a lot of opinions here and among the community, as well as raising some SERIOUS red flags regarding inconsistencies in his story. I hope LE is "jotting this down."

This has Scott Peterson written all over it, although GR did feign more emotion, IMO than Peterson did.

I hope he has more rope if he's going to keep talking...

Wow...... I'd like to know why he apparently feels such angst against Jennifer. None of the changes seem bad IMO. He says she was losing weight in an unhealthy way, yet he was so proud of her for losing it..... Doesn't make much sense to me. And why on earth would the kids NOT miss their mom??? Surely these changes weren't negativly affecting her relationship with them.......:pullhair:

Argh! This interview has not helped my opinion of GR at all!!!

Where is Jennifer? And why doesn't GR seem to care where she is? Seems to me like all he's concerned with is letting the public know how much she changed......:banghead:

Yep. I think he liked the heavy stay at home Mom that had a few friends. Not the slimmer, primmed, and social Jennifer she was becoming. I am sure he bullied her.

:gthanks::goodpost:

Oh. My. Wow.
I literally face palmed when I read "The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes." And I NEVER face palm. But seriously, I'm trying sooooo unbelievably hard to stay neutral, and then ol boy comes along and says stuff like that. What is he expecting people to think?
My lifestyle is very similar to J.R.'s, stay at home mom, love crafting, love my babies more than life itself. I can tell ya, no matter how many changes I could make, my kids would miss me no matter what. And along the same line....the whole "she wasn't losing weight the healthy way"....well, I started eating right and exercising 2 weeks ago and I have lost 12 pounds. The doctor said that's normal in the beginning because of water weight. I started at 215 (yeah, I just put my weight out there for all to see, gasp! lol) and I'm 5ft9, so considering she had even more to lose to get down to a "healthy" weight, I think it's very possible for her to lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks and it still be healthy weight loss. Someone else I know who is very close to me and a sahm made some serious lifestyle changes a few years back. She lost weight and stopped taking people's crap. Some people even said she was turning into a b**ch. But I had the pleasure of living with her and her family for 6 months and I can tell you her teenage boys would absolutely die if she left. They would miss her. She is their Mom. There is no "old mom/new mom", it's just MOM.

Yep. I think he liked the heavy stay at home Mom that had a few friends. Not the slimmer, primmed, and social Jennifer she was becoming. I am sure he bullied her.

And on the other end of the spectrum, she lost 20 lbs and was probably feeling FANTASTIC about it. It's possible that he had been talking crap about her weight for years so when she started losing she shoved it in his face and it ticked him off. I know if my husband talked crap about my weight before I started losing I would be all "Ha! Look at me now *******"

I believe his sadness is genuine. I often watch these videos several times with, and then without, volume. I don't think he meant to hurt her... MOO

FWIW I don't see any resemblance to the demeanor of Clint Heichel. I knew he wasn't guilty.

Thanks button was not enough. I totally agree about Clint Heichel. I don't for the life of me understand what people were talking about.

Sorry to be blowing up this thread but here's another one I want to discuss:
“The week before (the disappearance) she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself, and got a new haircut the Friday before she went missing,”

I can't speak for anybody but myself but if I spent $300 on clothes and I decided to take off a week later, I sure as heck would be bringing all my nice new clothes with me.

I took a few days off to reflect and because I was SO sure that she had left on her own. I'm not so sure anymore...I don't know what I think.

I really would like to know the current relationship between him & her parents. (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use initials, trying to tread lightly)

I can understand the reluctance to be at the center of a small town rumor mill but not at the cost of a missing loved one. Rumors be damned! I'd want answers.

He was so proud of her for losing weight in an unhealthy manner? And what's up with all the 'let's just say...' stuff. So many unsaid/half finished/implied things in all these interviews. Is he implying drugs? Food restriction?

I would say that husband is dangling use of diet/weight loss pills leading to rapid weight loss and negative behavioral changes:

Snipped

“Before she went missing, she lost 20 pounds,” he said. “Let’s just say it was not the healthy way (to lose weight).”

Snipped

“There were lots of behavioral changes,” he said. “I was so proud of her that she was 190.”

Asked if his wife was taking any medications, the husband said, “Let’s not talk about medication.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1525009601/Missing-womans-husband-speaks

Also, more implying by husband that he's got a secret, but he cannot tell.

If you can't reveal the secret, don't announce you have one.

I decided to look into the "bee sting" because I just assumed that they didn't fly in winter, I figured they would die right away. Apparently that is not true. Not sure if it applies to all types of bees, but here is what I found about honeybees:
http://www.bees-online.com/Winter.htm

ETA: I wonder how you go about cutting a wedding band off of a swollen finger? I'm guessing it must have been very swollen if they were worried about the ring cutting off circulation? So how would they cut of the band without cutting his finger?

I decided to look into the "bee sting" because I just assumed that they didn't fly in winter, I figured they would die right away. Apparently that is not true. Not sure if it applies to all types of bees, but here is what I found about honeybees:
http://www.bees-online.com/Winter.htm

ETA: I wonder how you go about cutting a wedding band off of a swollen finger? I'm guessing it must have been very swollen if they were worried about the ring cutting off circulation? So how would they cut of the band without cutting his finger?

Ring cutter. Most EMTs/ERs have them.

http://www.loupe-magnifier.com/electric-ring-cutter.htm

Snipped; BBM

“The week before (the disappearance) she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself, and got a new haircut the Friday before she went missing,” he said. “There were lots of different changes.”

$300. on clothes "just for herself."

Well, that shows me that Jennifer wasn't spending money wildly and recklessly on herself!

Jennifer was probably good at managing money: not working out of home and raising three children.

I'm sure that she wanted to look fashionable and current at her daughter's Christmas concert, as well as at all the events during the holiday season.

Snipped; BBM

“The week before (the disappearance) she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself, and got a new haircut the Friday before she went missing,” he said. “There were lots of different changes.”

$300. on clothes "just for herself."

Well, that shows me that Jennifer wasn't spending money wildly and recklessly on herself!

Jennifer was probably good at managing money: not working out of home and raising three children.

Good point! What's that, a couple of pairs of jeans from a mid-range label, a pair of sneakers and a tshirt or two? Given that she apparently had $500 with her to buy a dress for her daughter and a gift for her husband, $300 on new clothes seems like fairly careful shopping to me.

As another poster said, why wouldn't she have those $300 worth of new clothes, for her new life that she was altering her appearance for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541