Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg

who talks like that about their missing spouse?

I am sure LE is paying attention.

further comment: it would seem from that interview that the husband is the one floating that theory about online gaming.

Won't discuss meds?

um okay

Guess what: if she had a history of medical problems or depression a silver alert could be issued. But he doesn't want to talk about medications.

That article cleared up nothing for me and gives me great pause.

oh and this.. I mean how do these two things even fit in the same sentence.

“There were lots of behavioral changes,” he said. “I was so proud of her that she was 190.”

does anyone think that with all this mention of weight that it could have been a point of contention between them?

Just wondering. He says it over and over and over.

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too,” he said. “The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

WOW....really....he is basically saying the kids don't miss thier mom. This speaks volumes.

What is also interesting here is that the "OFFICIAL" JR Missing FB page hasn't been updated since Sunday... you'd think, if his PR person set all this up, and that they were now administering that FB page, that the videos would be put up and PUSHED to the audience. But nothing. Why?

I SURE AS HELL HOPE LE IS WATCHING!!

does anyone think that with all this mention of weight that it could have been a point of contention between them?

Just wondering. He says it over and over and over.

Yes I do. It's no surprise if she was depressed, if he can talk about her like that missing I can only imagine how he talked to her before she went missing.

I certainly do not think people would think she is a floosie with a gigolo....she is missing. Anyone that reads or watches has learned that she was en-route to a mall and never got home.

Anyone new to hearing about Jennifer Ramsaran would assume that she met with foul play being that she left to shop and never returned home.

Then once they heard about all of these personality and behavioral changes they would wonder if is left on her own.

Then when people start speaking up that know Jennifer, claiming that she would never leave her family. And then her husband confirms that she again, would never voluntarily leave, one does wonder, what reallyyyy happened.

I think it's unfair to JR that she is being depicted as someone mentally unstable or someone living a secret online life or someone who had given up doing things she was passionate about.

It's really painting a picture of a person who really would just up and leave.

Except, I don't believe she did. IMO

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too,” he said. “The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months when she went through all the different changes.”

WOW....really....he is basically saying the kids don't miss thier mom. This speaks volumes.

:what:

I need a sit down. Oh wait, I'm already sitting down. I need a lie down.

That statement is shocking to me. Another thing is he said they never discussed her leaving and he said no. But he did ask her for a divorce months ago. So in a way they did discuss that.

So what is evident that exactly what Bluecosmo is saying....if he speaks of her like this when missing...then how must they have interacted when she was here?

He is exactly how I thought he would be....glad he is doing interviews so we can hear the words come out of his mouth.

All relationships go through ups and downs...but I agree with all of you in the picture he is painting. Why not talk about meds? If she was seeing a dr for problems then speak about it...he certainly doesn't shy away from talking about online gaming...meeting someone else....behavioral changes....and that their kids miss their "old mom" not the one that has been here for the last 6 months......WWWWHHHHAAATTT!

Yes I do. It's no surprise if she was depressed, if he can talk about her like that missing I can only imagine how he talked to her before she went missing.

Yep. I think he liked the heavy stay at home Mom that had a few friends. Not the slimmer, primmed, and social Jennifer she was becoming. I am sure he bullied her.

I wonder what her family thinks about all of the things he is saying. They have been pretty quiet.

I hope the kids are interviewed.. and if they already have been.. well, I hope they are re-interviewed as pertaining to that comment.:what:

“Before she went missing, she lost 20 pounds,” he said. “Let’s just say it was not the healthy way (to lose weight).” When she dropped to 190 pounds, he said, it put her at her lowest weight since she first became a mother in 1999.

“There were lots of behavioral changes,” he said. “I was so proud of her that she was 190.”

He was so proud of her for losing weight in an unhealthy manner? And what's up with all the 'let's just say...' stuff. So many unsaid/half finished/implied things in all these interviews. Is he implying drugs? Food restriction?

From what I was told, the family asked Remy to not do interviews. They did not want their lives opened up and personal life divulged as they've seen happen to other families. He respected their wishes. When I learned that no media has been done I explained to him it is very important to have media to stay involved in Jennifer's case because if the media goes away...that lessons the public awareness. We need the public awareness. This is why we do things in "steps"...when nothing new in a case the media will not report. So we create "events" to give the media something to report...so they stay involved and the public is continually made aware. Because all of you are so glued to Jennifer's case is not a reflection of the community. I can assure you that if you talk to 20 people many will not have even heard about it. We need the public. Someone HAD to have seen her drive away that day. Someone may not even realize that they could have vital information that could help Jennifers case. So many questions and no answers. Even the van. We don't know who put the van there? For all we know since the keys were in it ...it could have been somewhere else and someone found it, took it for a joy ride and abandoned it at that apartment...doesn't mean that Jennifer left it there..doesn't mean if she met up with someone that they left it there. Nobody knows. We need to find Jennifer. There are 3 children who need to know where their mother is....and one of 3 is old enough to be reading this entire thread.

BBM: his wife's car and phone were found in a suspicious manner. I would think that he would want to get people out there ASAP and get her picture in the media post haste from that first moment.

The first reaction is not to think about what others are going to think about you imhoo..

The first priority is jogging the minds of people who may have seen her in that area.

This latest media interview is two months too late imhoo.:twocents:

The only reason I can really think of for 'the family' to purportedly have asked Him to not do interviews , is possibly that they worry about their grandchildren and how this situation could possibly affect their relationship with them moving forward. KWIM?? Maybe?

Sadly though I think they ('the family') need to realize that Jennifer's life, and everything around her, needs to become an open book, in hopes of something being that clue that is needed to assist in finding her.

where is this dear lady??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member