Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SOOO very curious why the "powers that be" have not put the billboard signs up... Especially after you paved the way for them!!!

:banghead:

"Powers to be" is still working on it. So far we've been told there are no available sites that anyone is willing to give up and the one and only site that is available near Syracuse is too costly. Please feel free to call around and email with any information of a location that may be willing to donate a billboard. Our funding does not enable us at this time:(

I have to recall which poster works for a BB company... but she has helped get BB's for other cases going.

Not sure if it was LaMar? I will do some checking around

Photos of Jennifer's vehicle are posted at FindingJennifer site.

This guy is a PM with a Tech Company. He works remote - so he has a knowledge of Technology (must have to work remote - I work remote and there's a inherent need there to do that)... he has iPhones. He's a control freak.

There is no way IMO that he did not know about, nor did not know how to use, the iPhone application for "tracking the phone". No way. No way he would not have used it before a day and a half transpired. Hell, as controlling as he was, and if he had suspicions of her activity -that he had used it in the past.. All SO fishy!!

Sorry. But you're kind of making up things as you go along and throwing yourself completely off track.
Your comment of "Hell, as controlling as he was" is way off. Controlling men do not live next door to inlaws. And you are basing "controlling" from rumors. It is not factual information.
Of course he knew about tracking the phone. And your comment of a day and a half transpired is also incorrect.
<Mod Snip>
The official time of Jennifer's missing was reported via 9-1-1 by her husband to the PD on the phone. Her father didn't want GR to phone 9-1-1. He didn't want police involved. He wanted to wait it out for her to come home. Because she was not answering text messages or phone calls during the day...GR was getting desperate and worried.
Finally, GR decided he didn't care what his father in law wanted...he was calling. He phoned 9-1-1 at 8pm. The pinging of the phone would not locate the device. It was in the morning, less than 12 hours later the pinging finally traced to the phone.

I have to recall which poster works for a BB company... but she has helped get BB's for other cases going.

Not sure if it was LaMar? I will do some checking around

We've worked with them before, but in other cities. Very difficult to get for adults. For children they are more apt. If you have a lead or connection...please send to me. Thank you very much.

Noted at least 3 photos show Jennifer wearing eyeglasses.

Does she still wear eyeglasses?

If so, were they left home or did she take with her?

And surely all this info that came out from his camp has done nothing positive for his image at all... IMO

We are not "his camp." We are not a PR agency. We are a nonprofit organization that works with numerous families of missing loved ones. Our jobs are to work with the families of missing and law enforcement and to do all possible to help locate and support the families. All family members. We've reached out to Jennifer's father the moment her husband registered her. We would be as proactive for any needs they have as well but they've not followed up back with us.

Personally, I do not have that much faith in billboards. I barely notice them myself, certainly not enough to be able recognize an adult, and one, as in this case, who looks very different in each photo, IMO. You are zooming by at 60-70 miles an hour. All I can absorb at that rate is maybe the word "missing" but that is just me.

"Powers to be" is still working on it. So far we've been told there are no available sites that anyone is willing to give up and the one and only site that is available near Syracuse is too costly. Please feel free to call around and email with any information of a location that may be willing to donate a billboard. Our funding does not enable us at this time:(

GR should pony up the funds... believe you me $$$$ would not be an issue if it was my wife!!

Actually taking a sauna when you are totally cold is not a good idea, because it might give your organism a nasty shock. Too big difference of the temperatures. And when you are all warmed from the sauna, going outdoor (with the temps below freezing) in an inappropriate clothing sounds like a great recipe for bronchitis.

Wonder if he kept extra clothes in the Y's locker?

Controlling men do not live next door to inlaws. And you are basing "controlling" from rumors. It is not factual information.

I apologise all, I'm on my phone and on the move so quotes might get screwy!

I would like to see some stats please, about the likelihood of a controlling man living next to his in-laws. I'm sorry but I don't see why this would be the case.

Of course he knew about tracking the phone. And your comment of a day and a half transpired is also incorrect.
<Mod snip>
The official time of Jennifer's missing was reported via 9-1-1 by her husband to the PD on the phone. Her father didn't want GR to phone 9-1-1. He didn't want police involved. He wanted to wait it out for her to come home. Because she was not answering text messages or phone calls during the day...GR was getting desperate and worried.
Finally, GR decided he didn't care what his father in law wanted...he was calling. He phoned 9-1-1 at 8pm. The pinging of the phone would not locate the device. It was in the morning, less than 12 hours later the pinging finally traced to the phone.

When Jennifer wasnt answering texts or calls (plural, presumably, from the wording, which implies to me people trying to get in touch with her)
a) did people have any idea why this would be?
b) was this at all common?
c) was GR the only person who tried?
d) had they had an argument?

Also.

1. For GR and his father-in-law to have had a back and forth and 'finally' GR to call the police at 8pm, I'm guessing there was a
clear sign, quite early on, that something was not right. Would this be a correct guess?

2. Why did GR wait til the morning to track the phone, particularly if he was so sure that something was amiss.

Sorry if this post sounds shorttempered- iPhone typing does that to me!

Ok. Mods I'm so sorry if this is out of line and please don't ban me!

anyone else feeling like we're seeing phase three?

phase 1: she ran off with an online lover
phase 2: she changed/went crazy and ran off
phase 3: her dad did it

Sorry. But you're kind of making up things as you go along and throwing yourself completely off track.
Your comment of "Hell, as controlling as he was" is way off. Controlling men do not live next door to inlaws. And you are basing "controlling" from rumors. It is not factual information.
<Mod Snip>

Lavanda,

You have mentioned several times about GR's in laws living next door.

Couple of thoughts/questions.

It's my understanding that JR's mom (I'm not too familiar with her father) lives in NY only part of the year. I don't think that her parents living next door has any relevance to anything other than it seems that GR has repeatedly acknowledged this to you as to now it's almost a personal opinion that because her parents may live near by - he is not controlling.

Again, I don't know if GR is controlling or not but I do know for a fact, IMO that many people are controlling and their parents do not know. I know we agree to disagree about the whole people not seeing signs of abuse, etc.

Also, a lot of parents keep their nose out of their children's personal life out of respect.

I reach out to my mom quite frequently but there are a lot of things that she doesn't know. With that said, maybe Jennifer didn't talk about a lot because she didn't want them to have an opinion.

I know a lot of people like this. Especially if she wanted a happy marriage. She surely wouldn't want her family to disdain the man she chose.

<MOD SNIP>

I'll have to agree to disagree and move on. In my opinion you are an extension of GR and nothing more. Much less knowledgeable than a local (you're in NH, right) for facts and only portraying one side. All your info is from GR which btw is all hearsay as well.

We are not "his camp." We are not a PR agency. We are a nonprofit organization that works with numerous families of missing loved ones. Our jobs are to work with the families of missing and law enforcement and to do all possible to help locate and support the families. All family members. We've reached out to Jennifer's father the moment her husband registered her. We would be as proactive for any needs they have as well but they've not followed up back with us.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to his personal friend KR. She surely posted quite a bit here that didn't make him look too good.

So now the father is being depicted poorly?
Once again:
It's not me, it's you.
IMO

Once again:
It's not me, it's you.
IMO

Using your post, Sharon, to jump off:

GR has been with Jennifer for nearly 17 or so years.

He is a nearly 40 yo husband and the father of three.

He was and is able to make his own decisions. Therefore, IMO, should be no reason to cite father-in-law as a reason to explain anything he did or did not do.

Once again:
It's not me, it's you.
IMO

And since the father-in-law isn't talking (not even to Lavanda), we don't have his side to this "story".

I posted before that it could have been to point out "why" his fingerprints were on/in her vehicle.

Very good point....

Yet... Did he drive this car not at all... Since it was JR's car?

In other words... Wouldn't there probably already be his finger prints on the car?

Points to ponder...:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members