Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. But you're kind of making up things as you go along and throwing yourself completely off track.
Your comment of "Hell, as controlling as he was" is way off. Controlling men do not live next door to inlaws. And you are basing "controlling" from rumors. It is not factual information.
Of course he knew about tracking the phone. And your comment of a day and a half transpired is also incorrect.
<MOD SNIP>
The official time of Jennifer's missing was reported via 9-1-1 by her husband to the PD on the phone. Her father didn't want GR to phone 9-1-1. He didn't want police involved. He wanted to wait it out for her to come home. Because she was not answering text messages or phone calls during the day...GR was getting desperate and worried.
Finally, GR decided he didn't care what his father in law wanted...he was calling. He phoned 9-1-1 at 8pm. The pinging of the phone would not locate the device. It was in the morning, less than 12 hours later the pinging finally traced to the phone.

So let me get this straight.

Not only is a billboard "too costly" for GR, but now he's throwing his father-in-law under the bus? Really? From what I understand, her parents were in AZ at the time their daughter went missing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

GR was getting "desperate and worried" "because she was not answering text messages or phone calls during the day"? I thought he (during the day) was working, took a run, then went to the sauna, chatted up an old state trooper friend, and then ran back home? Doesn't sound desperate or worried to me.

As you portray this scenario, it sounds like GR believed criminal activity took place. So why on Earth would he go alone to retrieve her phone in a very rural area, without calling the police first? If there was any threat of criminal activity, why would he go alone, take pictures, and only then notify LE?

I'm not buying any of it, <Mod Snip>

Up until last week, I would have agreed with you...but I happened to be stuck in horrific traffic heading into downtown Chicago from the Southside and noticed a huge billboard for a missing man (John Spira, to be precise.) I think the main reason it stuck out to me is that, like you stated above, they seemed pointless to me.
I think placement is, of course, a very important factor to figure in as well. Just wanted to share my experience.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Poor John was murdered long ago, IMO...no one will be spotting him. Sorry OT.

I have added the YMCA to the map in my siggy.

Also wanted to just say, that here on WS we ponder possibilities; we question everything; we develop theories; we seek the truth; we advocate for those that are missing.

We don't just sit on our hands; we don't assume anything, and we certainly don't aim to skew any information......JMO.....

BBM
Thanks for adding that. Im not very good with distances, can anyone tell me how long it would take to jog/run from the location the car was found back to JR's house? Interesting that the Y seems to be on the way back :waitasec:

The pinging of the phone would not locate the device. It was in the morning, less than 12 hours later the pinging finally traced to the phone.

This is very interesting to me. Here are some things I know to be true about 'find my iPhone':

- if a phone is off, the app will show the last location the phone was on at.

- if the phone is out of range, the app might not show a location, but it will show a location as soon as it can get one.

What this statement seems to be saying, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that the app was not showing a location on the night of the 11th but on the morning of the 12th it did.

This means that the phone did not reach the location it was found at until either after GR stopped looking on the night of the 11th, or on the morning of the 12th.

Edit: of course, it also means that JRs phone was in an area without coverage, or turned off, for a significant length of time on the night of the 11th, or that the app was deleted from the phone at that time and reinstalled.

There is a way to know, when you're looking at the location of an iPhone on your desktop (the app CANNOT be accessed by another iPhone or an iPad) whether the phone is currently on or not.

BBM
Thanks for adding that. Im not very good with distances, can anyone tell me how long it would take to jog/run from the location the car was found back to JR's house? Interesting that the Y seems to be on the way back :waitasec:

It's about 8 miles according to google maps.....seems like it would be an easy run for someone use to doing marathons....especially with a stop at the sauna along the way......just a thought of course.

It's about 8 miles according to google maps.....seems like it would be an easy run for someone use to doing marathons....especially with a stop at the sauna along the way......just a thought of course.

Thankyou, that was my thought as well

To be more specific, From GR's home to the YMCA where he stopped in at the sauna, it is about 6.8 miles.... If however someone was to run from the car to the sauna, it is about 1.2 miles.

I'd love to know when GR was at the sauna (LE has probably already checked the cameras at the ymca while checking out his alibi).

Timing is everything........

BBM
Googling and finding his running times, we're looking at around 1.5 hours or longer.

Note: In the past we were commenting on him not having a wedding ring on.. well, he does in this photo

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...jwMUayzKuy30QHJv4HgCA&ved=0CDwQ9QEwAQ&dur=637

Sad thing is Jennifer probably took this photo.

So here are my list of things I would like to know (if Lavanda could answer any she could it would be appreciated)

Did the kids see JR in the morning? If they did, did JR drop them at school (I'm assuming they are all school age?).
If she did that would be around 830-9? As her parents live next door did they see the van leave at this time with JR and the kids?
If JR then returned at say 9, there is then a 1 1/2 to 2 hour timeframe that JR was working in the home according to GR.
Can anyone corroborate this? Perhaps JR called a friend from home at this time? Dropped into mum and dads for something during this time?
If not, this is then GR's word only.
GR said JR left home around 10.30. Were JR's parents home? Did they see the van leave at this time and see who was driving it?
Since the parents live in another home part of the year, where they in residence next door at the time of JR's disappearance or at the other home? GR says FIL didnt want him to call the police, but doesnt say whether that convo happened in person or over the phone.
Would love to see all the phone records.
Did the home phone show any outgoing calls between 9-10.30?
Was there any calls made on GR's mobile during this time?
Did JR make any calls on her phone that day? Any calls home or to GR's mobile?
How many times did GR try to contact her during the day or after 530?
Who did he call after 530 and what time did he start these calls (if any)?
Did he call several friends/relatives trying to find her?
Did he call the mall to check closing time?
What did he do after he got home for his run?
What time did the kids arrive home?
Is the phone was switched off and that's what the find app didn't work, who turned it back on?
Why would GR not pay for a billboard? Surely you would do everything to get her home?

So many questions, so little information...

Ok. Mods I'm so sorry if this is out of line and please don't ban me!

anyone else feeling like we're seeing phase three?

phase 1: she ran off with an online lover
phase 2: she changed/went crazy and ran off
phase 3: her dad did it

OMG! This was in the back of my mind, barely even acknowledgeable, and I didn't even realize it until you brought it to the surface and put it into words.

:rocker:

Now the proximity of the car to the YMCA is stuck in my craw.

Also, when I run I get hot, not cold.

Just two more of my cents.

We've reached out to Jennifer's father the moment her husband registered her. We would be as proactive for any needs they have as well but they've not followed up back with us.

Snipped by me.

I wonder why that is?

Lavanda, you are obviously a staunch believer in GR's innocence. Do you have information that is not being released to the public? Information that came from someone other than GR? We may be "skewed" here with the little info we are privy to, but remember- we are all getting most of our insights from GR himself. It's all a matter of perspective. IMO

We know JR's parents live next door. By googling this area all the homes are on very large blocks and most are a distance apart - do we know how close their houses are? Are they within shouting distance or walking distance? If at a distance the parents may not hear or see anything amiss IMO.

I do not see what living near in-laws has to do with what their marriage was like.
Marriage problems can take place inside one room of a house, or a small apartment, and no one knows.

Googling and finding his running times, we're looking at around 1.5 hours or longer.

Note: In the past we were commenting on him not having a wedding ring on.. well, he does in this photo

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...jwMUayzKuy30QHJv4HgCA&ved=0CDwQ9QEwAQ&dur=637

Sad thing is Jennifer probably took this photo.

Is this ES in the picture? When was the photo taken? Look at her fingers and his... MOO. Sickening.

Extraordinary. I think it might be prudent to place an add in the paper, on craigslist, asking for information from people who may have seen GR running that day.

We know JR's parents live next door. By googling this area all the homes are on very large blocks and most are a distance apart - do we know how close their houses are? Are they within shouting distance or walking distance? If at a distance the parents may not hear or see anything amiss IMO.

B marks their home.. they were directly next door. I do believe JR's parents were in Arizona at the time JR went missing.

http://goo.gl/maps/HCp53

Is this ES in the picture? When was the photo taken? Look at her fingers and his... MOO. Sickening.

Extraordinary. I think it might be prudent to place an add in the paper, on craigslist, asking for information from people who may have seen GR running that day.

Good find, yes def. looks like ES to me. I certainly wouldn't be holding hands with my BF's husband...just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en