Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re "Phase 3."

Do not agree that is the intention re dangling out the info that FIL wished to hold-off calling LE.

Believe drawing attention to FIL may simply be just a distraction.

Very good point....

Yet... Did he drive this car not at all... Since it was JR's car?

In other words... Wouldn't there probably already be his finger prints on the car?

Points to ponder...:waitasec:

Even if he didn't drive his fingerprints have a very good reason to be plastered all over Jennifer's car. He was her husband and they lived in the same household. So I wouldn't look there.

Even if he didn't drive his fingerprints have a very good reason to be plastered all over Jennifer's car. He was her husband and they lived in the same household. So I wouldn't look there.
Oh, I completely agree with you. It was just an odd thing to make sure was pointed out. Along with all the other odd things he has said, I wondered if he felt compelled to give a reason. Not necessarily that a reason needed to be given.

So now the father is being depicted poorly?
Once again:
It's not me, it's you.
IMO

Wow! You are right...

Now we have GR throwing FIL "under the bus"... Sure hope there is a lot of room under that bus...

:waitasec:

Oh, I completely agree with you. It was just an odd thing to make sure was pointed out. Along with all the other odd things he has said, I wondered if he felt compelled to give a reason. Not necessarily that a reason needed to be given.

Hmmm, I hope I can articulate this the way it's in my brain.

Is it possible that mentioned the getting days prior to her trip because the car was found with a full tank of gas ---which would not go with the theory that she left to drive to a mall an hour away.

Wait, it made sense in my mind and I sort of lost it.. :banghead:

Is it possible that mentioned the getting days prior to her trip because the car was found with a full tank of gas ---which would not go with the theory that she left to drive to a mall an hour away.

Yes... That makes a lot of sense...

JMO

If FIL had not been aware that Jennifer's behavioral changes were perceived as negative changes by GR, why would he ever recommend calling LE to report his 36 yo daughter missing at just 8 PM when told she was going Xmas shopping to Syracuse?

Even if she was expected home around 5:30 PM, and even if she failed to respond to calls and/or texts. IMO, there would be no reason to suspect Jennifer had gone missing in the manner she did.

IMO, this is diversion.

I have added the YMCA to the map in my siggy.

Also wanted to just say, that here on WS we ponder possibilities; we question everything; we develop theories; we seek the truth; we advocate for those that are missing.

We don't just sit on our hands; we don't assume anything, and we certainly don't aim to skew any information......JMO.....

But the van was found with a near empty tank of gas "Per LaVonda"

... and I dress in layers... Using clothing I can put on... Then tie around the waist should it not be needed...

In other words... Outdoors persons have a system for preparing for changing weather...

JMO

nevermind

Now why would someone <supposedly> not want the police contacted if their loved one was possibly 'missing'?? Wait it out? Seriously??
smh geesh

why

Gone? :waitasec:

Two photos of Jennifer's minivan on FindingJennifer site (JR.com site).

Also, asks "Who abandoned Jen's mini-van?" and "Who abandoned her minivan in Norwich NY?"

Hoping someone saw who did abandon her vehicle.

Personally, I do not have that much faith in billboards. I barely notice them myself, certainly not enough to be able recognize an adult, and one, as in this case, who looks very different in each photo, IMO. You are zooming by at 60-70 miles an hour. All I can absorb at that rate is maybe the word "missing" but that is just me.

Up until last week, I would have agreed with you...but I happened to be stuck in horrific traffic heading into downtown Chicago from the Southside and noticed a huge billboard for a missing man (John Spira, to be precise.) I think the main reason it stuck out to me is that, like you stated above, they seemed pointless to me.
I think placement is, of course, a very important factor to figure in as well. Just wanted to share my experience.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

If FIL had not been aware that Jennifer's behavioral changes were perceived as negative changes by GR, why would he ever recommend calling LE to report his 36 yo daughter missing at just 8 PM when told she was going Xmas shopping to Syracuse?

Even if she was expected home around 5:30 PM, and even if she failed to respond to calls and/or texts. IMO, there would be no reason to suspect Jennifer had gone missing in the manner she did.

IMO, this is diversion.

Exactly. The father was probably saying (IMO) hey the mall is not even closed, her phone battery may be dead, she ran into a friend etc.
Perhaps he asked GR Did you call friends to see if she was with them?
Wouldnt you assume other things before calling the police? What about if the van had broken down? What about asking FIL to jump in the car and go check her route as she may be stuck there?
If it's someone you love you never want to think the worst straight away (IMO).

To state the obvious, doesn't seem like anyone has reported seeing Jennifer abandon her own vehicle at that location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member