Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a media thread for Jennifer. We can also put the maps on it as well. I will do that if I get a chance tomorrow evening. If anyone wants to add news or maps its open.

Media, Maps and Timelines

2afcqoo.gif

I wonder how many more in this series of interviews GR will be providing?

Does anyone know?

:waitasec:

TIA

If GR kissed Jennifer goodbye, shouldn't he be able to say whether her hair was different or not?

Here's a good example of volunteer searchers finding the body of a missing woman:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/year-later-moms-murder-still-mystery/nPpzP/

"Channel 2 Action News was there a week later when a volunteer search party fanned out around their Lawrenceville neighborhood off Collins Hill Road.

One of Nique's co-workers found her body in the woods underneath some leaves."

I don't guess anyone stopped them from searching....

Just a couple things as I was reading the thread that popped into my head while reading others thoughts:

The find my iPhone app can definitely be used by an iPad or an iPhone it does not have to be used by a computer. I have it open right now on my iPad and its showing me all the other iPads and iPhones in my house with their respective names ie gabbys iPad, Julia's iPhone, etc with the time in which it was located (30 seconds ago)

Also...uh I forgot LOL. Darn it I need to start jotting stuff down when I'm a few pages behind because now I forgot what else I was going to say!

O/T- please tell me how to do this! On my iPad I Dont get the login option when I visit iCloud- it just suggests I install find my iPhone...

Well, for an evening, and the next day morning and noon news locally here, JR was shown in 15 sec videos. Now, again - nothing. Why the absence from the news community? I find it absolutely mind boggling why such a complete lack of exposure. Why - it is because it is exactly what a certain person wants. "Out of sight, out of mind!"

And - this upcoming "Shining Hope" event - only an hour.. are you kidding me? Why only an hour?? Is it because a certain someone thinks even an hour is a waste of time?? And two weeks from now?? Disgusts me.

I hope JR is found before then!!!

Well, for an evening, and the next day morning and noon news locally here, JR was shown in 15 sec videos. Now, again - nothing. Why the absence from the news community? I find it absolutely mind boggling why such a complete lack of exposure. Why - it is because it is exactly what a certain person wants. "Out of sight, out of mind!"

And - this upcoming "Shining Hope" event - only an hour.. are you kidding me? Why only an hour?? Is it because a certain someone thinks even an hour is a waste of time?? And two weeks from now?? Disgusts me.

I hope JR is found before then!!!

I don't see how she will be found if no one is searching. As of now, I do not believe she is in a position to simply come home.

I don't see how she will be found if no one is searching. As of now, I do not believe she is in a position to simply come home.

I agree. But there is an awful lot of forest to look through. Until they get more of an idea of where to look, it would be a waste of manpower.

:moo::moo:

I agree. But there is an awful lot of forest to look through. Until they get more of an idea of where to look, it would be a waste of manpower.

:moo::moo:

Sadly, most missing persons, if deceased, are found by accident anyway.

The "Shining Hope" event lists 2 differant locations. Says it will be in New Berlin, her town, but next sentance says they will meet at St Bart's church in Norwich. So, exactly WERE is the event being held?? I'm confused.

QUOTE:
The Shining Hope event will take place on Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am in New Berlin, NY. The group will gather at St. Bartholomew's Church on 30 Pleasant Street, Norwich, NY 13815. The public is asked to bring lawn chairs if they wish for seating and to dress warm. Refreshments will be provided. A Flying Lantern release will also be done.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....116046405231622.21590.116018661901063&type=1

O/T- please tell me how to do this! On my iPad I Dont get the login option when I visit iCloud- it just suggests I install find my iPhone...

No problem! Don't go to ICloud....go to the App Store and download the app from apple. Make sure it's the apple one (not sure if there are others that try to copy it). The apple one is free. Then in your settings make sure the find my iPhone setting is switched to on. You find this under settings, general, iCloud.

That's it..hope that helps!

No problem! Don't go to ICloud....go to the App Store and download the app from apple. Make sure it's the apple one (not sure if there are others that try to copy it). The apple one is free. Then in your settings make sure the find my iPhone setting is switched to on. You find this under settings, general, iCloud.

That's it..hope that helps!

It comes included with the upgrade to IOS5 - so if you haven't upgraded you should. It should show in your settings what version you are running. I have today received an update to IOS6 and haven't upgraded yet (I usually wait for all the apps to be upgraded first). It should ask you to upgrade when you log into iTunes.

The "Shining Hope" event lists 2 differant locations. Says it will be in New Berlin, her town, but next sentance says they will meet at St Bart's church in Norwich. So, exactly WERE is the event being held?? I'm confused.

QUOTE:
The Shining Hope event will take place on Saturday, February 16, 2013 from 10:00 am – 11:00 am in New Berlin, NY. The group will gather at St. Bartholomew's Church on 30 Pleasant Street, Norwich, NY 13815. The public is asked to bring lawn chairs if they wish for seating and to dress warm. Refreshments will be provided. A Flying Lantern release will also be done.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....116046405231622.21590.116018661901063&type=1

I don't quite understand what this event entails? It just says the fliers will be handed out and to bring a chair. Is there going to be speeches? if so by who? Music??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett