Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple things as I was reading the thread that popped into my head while reading others thoughts:

The find my iPhone app can definitely be used by an iPad or an iPhone it does not have to be used by a computer. I have it open right now on my iPad and its showing me all the other iPads and iPhones in my house with their respective names ie gabbys iPad, Julia's iPhone, etc with the time in which it was located (30 seconds ago)

Also...uh I forgot LOL. Darn it I need to start jotting stuff down when I'm a few pages behind because now I forgot what else I was going to say!

Great, Yupikgirl!

Now can you find my lost phone? :waitasec:

(Just kidding... :D. )

Oh, I know- but knowing how far/ how much should have been used for each point- it may matter depending on what information was or was not given to LE concerning van usage, etc. She may or may not have used the van earlier in the week, etc., He said he filled it. Full is 20 gallons. (receipts, etc may come into play also)

There are pics of a van similar on Gr's wall - if they have 2 vehicles he could have "filled" both, and have 2 receipts. One for 20 gals the other for less - just saying its possible.

It's possible they ran it more than once together. But I'm concerned about that 2008 date. Are the same pics used in both places? Can't see from my phone.

That 2008 date has to be a typo.
It was 05/06/2012.

At #2, he would have to turn around around Route 23/Moon Hill Rd. where phone was found, to run in opposite direction back toward Norwich.

Makes sense as 1) it's so rural where the phone was found that stopping during a run and turning around in the opposite direction could go completely unnoticed, and 2) he would have an opportunity to see what the van's placement looks like as a "bystander."

Regarding the apartments, it does seem odd that the car could sit there in that complex's lot for 5 days unnoticed. It's not that big. Not sure how many units are in those buildings. Just odd. And as you mentioned, it's a police stakeout area to catch speeders and a bus turn-around point. This piece doesn't fit. Seems like if the van was running fine, why not park it somewhere where you're sure no one say you?

Could GR have not dropped the phone the same day... But took it to the place where he "found" it the next day?

This would eliminate time constraints on the day JR went missing...

and would explain why her phone was on to accept the app the following day?

Just some thoughts...

The biggest question I have about the phone is how the blank did it get turned on?!

There are pics of a van similar on Gr's wall - if they have 2 vehicles he could have "filled" both, and have 2 receipts. One for 20 gals the other for less - just saying its possible.

Very true! The 2006 has a computer in it- if you push a button on the upper console- it will tell you average fuel mpg, and miles to empty. Fill to full is stored on the computer, whether is was topped off to full, or empty to full, etc.. It is retrievable data as far as I know.

ETA: The other one is an older model of hers.

I am too poor and too cheap for an iphone + Plan- but the right income bracket for used T & C's! [I'm driving my 3rd one] and my brother is a Chrysler mechanic

*** IHNC- I want one :)

Am I allowed to put link to a blog on here?

That 2008 date has to be a typo.
It was 05/06/2012.

I don't know. It's bugging me. My brain won't let it go. 2012 to 2008 is a big typo. And I'm fairly certain the website entered the date, not the blogger.

Could they have run it together more than once?

Am I allowed to put link to a blog on here?

yep- same rules as FB- no quoting, just paraphrase or "see"; if link comes up like ******* when you post, it is not allowed on WS

Poor Jennifer! He puts her down and praises her 'workout partner'.

jmo

Hmm. Can't find a date on that page.

This one:

http://mauijim.socialhub.awarenessnetworks.com/main/content/?id=8609388936997965696

Has the date 05 May 08 on it. Confuzzled. It did give me great joy that GR was referred to as a woman. Hahahaha.

MAY 12 showing beside the photo at this link (second photo down) - 08 obviously doesn't refer to the actual year going by the numbers on the other photos.

http://mauijim.socialhub.awarenessnetworks.com/main/?pg=4

THE BRIDGE RUN HALF MARATHON

DATE: MAY 6TH, 2012

Race Results
http://www.fasttrackcoaching.net/timing/Results/2012-BINGHAMTON-BRIDGE-RUN-HALF-MARATHON-RESULTS.txt

GR - bib number 180 - Placed 695
ES - bib number 1079 - Placed 696

Photo showing bib numbers
http://mauijim.socialhub.awarenessnetworks.com/main/content/?id=8609388936997965696

Sorry guys, the statement analysis blog is not allowed.

Ima

The news article we were talking about earlier is on the Missing page and they are stating that her weight is incorrect. The article says 170lbs so if this is incorrect - what did she weigh?

Doh - I know 190lbs - I need new glasses.

The news article we were talking about earlier is on the Missing page and they are stating that her weight is incorrect. The article says 170lbs so if this is incorrect - what did she weigh?

Doh - I know 190lbs - I need new glasses.

Here is the newest article: http://m.apnews.com/ap/db_268748/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=aFcpEPlv

It says she is 5' 5' and weighs 170 lbs.

GR said in a previous statement that on 12/09, she weighed 190 ("She hasn't weighed 190 in years. I was so proud of her").

Not sure why he's giving two different weights now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett