Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB -

Without saying too much that could potentially ID you to people in Jennifer's real life - are you able to tell me your opinion on the following question?

Do you think something happened in her home?

This question has had me up already for an hour this morning. So much for sleep!

Hmmmm...

This question has me thinking.....

Am I correct that JR got a hair cut/style color the Friday before she went missing?

Then... Why would GR have found hair clippings and dye in the bathroom the day she went missing?

Could this hair clippings and "dye" be an attempt at an explanation for a more sinister event? Hair clipping requires scissors!

Just some thoughts...

Code:

This makes me so sad for JR!! Just fibro alone is debilitating! With GR so into fitness, no wonder she looks so "out of place" at his events IMO.

<modsnip> :(

Just jumping off your post...

<modsnip>

And... Regarding the various illnesses JR has to deal with just breaks my heart!

I am thinking... Many of the medical conditions have been in existence since JR and GR dated/married.... So some of them he would have been aware of....

Not sure where I am going with this..... But I guess I would hope he would have been supportive of these conditions...

But... Alas... He just isn't that type of caring person.... Probably! :(

JMO

Thank you LadybugSTL. I'm so happy for you that you have a great support system. Fibromyalgia is very frustrating....with all the pain and things that go along with it. Hopefully you are keeping your Vit D levels high and have done extensive parasite cleanses. They both seem to have a connection for many people.

There is no mention of what type of footwear she was wearing when she allegedly left the home that morning to go shopping.

I would be interested to know what she was wearing on her feet.

If she never actually left the house alive, she could be wearing anything or nothing on her feet.

If she actually did leave the home to go shopping, of for any other reason, I would still be interested to know...

In addition to no mention of what footwear Jennifer was wearing or what footwear is missing, if any, other important information to assist in finding a missing loved one that is also not public knowledge is:

-eye wear: glasses (if missing, no photo of type wearing or carrying with her) or contact lenses (carrying case w/her or not)

-jewelry: necklace, earrings, rings and/or bracelets wearing or missing

Both eye wear and several types of jewelry are seen worn by Jennifer in the many photos available of her.

We haven't even been told whether her ears are pierced or not.

Additionally, these are types of accessories that in the event Jennifer was abducted, could easily have fallen from her person.

It simply strikes me as odd that we haven't heard about any footwear, jewelry and eye wear.

These would be accessories one would be interested in when searches were conducted.

If there is a prescribed medication, and Jennifer disappeared voluntarily, she might have carried what remained of the prescription even though she would not refill it if she disappeared willingly.

Don't know whether she took that with her or not either.

In addition to no mention of what footwear Jennifer was wearing or what footwear is missing, if any, other important information to assist in finding a missing loved one that is also not public knowledge is:

-eye wear: glasses (if missing, no photo of type wearing or carrying with her) or contact lenses (carrying case w/her or not)

-jewelry: necklace, earrings, rings and/or bracelets wearing or missing

Both eye wear and several types of jewelry are seen worn by Jennifer in the many photos available of her.

We haven't even been told whether her ears are pierced or not.

Additionally, these are types of accessories that in the event Jennifer was abducted, could easily have fallen from her person.

It simply strikes me as odd that we haven't heard about any footwear, jewelry and eye wear.

These would be accessories one would be interested in when searches were conducted.

...yet we're told that JR "eats hamburgers plain, no condiments, is not a morning person, hates whipped cream, loves Boston creme donuts, does not eat sandwiches or subs (ever), hates coffee but likes tea with sugar, uses Lite Italian Vinaigrette dressing on her salad..."

???

Sort of off topic comment:

I read this quote this morning on Missing Persons of America and it just broke my heart:

"I have seen rumors surrounding missing persons before that start with a sentence and become a whole story in itself. Pretty soon, the rumor becomes fact and the rumor becomes the story, instead of the missing person, while people debate whether it's true or not"

I've been following this case from the beginning and have some thoughts.

The circumstances of this disappearance have always brought to mind the Perry and Janet March case. He said she went away for a few days to think. He also was resistant to searches. When searches were ongoing and getting close to her body he moved it with the help of his father. He eventually ran to Mexico. After years he was brought back and tried. I believe he even killed her with the children at home (I have seen thay happen in several cases). Very interesting/sad case. http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/perry_march/1_index.html

I am curious about the status of her meds. I am a chronic pain patient and would never go without my meds for this, heck, without them I am bedridden. One of my biggest fears is having to go without. Even if she did take them with her (I do) them I am assuming she has run out by now.If she filled/refilled and prescriptions then LE could find that out. Because of that I am assuming that she is now without meds which is hard to imagine being voluntary.This is assuming that she is still with us.

...yet we're told that JR "eats hamburgers plain, no condiments, is not a morning person, hates whipped cream, loves Boston creme donuts, does not eat sandwiches or subs (ever), hates coffee but likes tea with sugar, uses Lite Italian Vinaigrette dressing on her salad..."

???

Yes, and this freaks me out.

Don't get me wrong, GOD FORBID, I go missing or someone I love goes missing - I believe in getting as much out there as possible but with that sad, I want to see more things like..

- what shoes she was last wearing.
- proof that she made it to the mall, i.e. - shopping bags/receipts.
- proclamation that she may be in need of medical care and is on meds.
- recent behavioral/emotional/personal changes.
- hobbies, places she may frequent other than a craft store.

I think you get my gist. I hate to be so negative about a positive cause (finding JR) but when I read the initial list posted, I felt skeevy.

Let's get more facts and not trivial facts or facts that seem to me IMO JMO MOO are put out there to attest to how great of a spouse you are that you can pinpoint these small attention to detail facts. I want concretes and examples and facts related to her disappearance. I just felt that even that list was staged. I don't know if I am making sense..

JMO

LE and other agencies spent 4 days searching Jennifer's home and 18 acres of land surrounding the couple's home.

IMO, this may indicate that LE knows that Jennifer never arrived at the mall in Syracuse.

Additionally, discouraging local searches also indicates, IMO, she may be found in the area, rather than closer to Destiny Mall.

Don't get me wrong, GOD FORBID, I go missing or someone I love goes missing - I believe in getting as much out there as possible but with that sad, I want to see more things like..<RS>

Exactly. And I'm very interested in the $500 she saved to shop with on this trip. I squirrel away money for special things- but it would be in the bank- and I would use my debit card. I would not carry that much cash- ever.

I only wear my diamond earrings- I never take them out, except to clean them. Even my sons' friends know that- and would tell you as much.
Is there something she always wears? How about her wedding rings?

Is anything missing from the van? I would imagine a snow brush, maybe an emergency kit would be in there continually- maybe kids sports equipment, blanket. How about a refillable cup from a certain place/store?

From what we have read in MSM, there was no indication of a struggle in that mini-van (Jennifer's) according to Cutting.

At the moment, that leads me to believe there were no eye wear and jewelry, nor receipts and newly purchased items, found in that mini-van.

It would only make sense if she did make it to the mall, that we would have heard something about searching surveillance there, either to find her car in the parking lot or any of the entrances.

Also if she did make it to the mall then it would certainly uphold more of a stranger having harmed her or even meeting someone....but since it seems like she never left the house.....hmmm.

I have also wondered where the story for the gift for GR transpired. I mean if you were going to get a special gift for your husband at holiday time...would you tell him?

From what we have read in MSM, there was no indication of a struggle in that mini-van (Jennifer's) according to Cutter.

At the moment, that leads me to believe there were no eye wear and jewelry, nor receipts and newly purchased items, found in that mini-van.

The Chenango County Sheriffs name is Cutting, not Cutter:seeya:

:seeya: Just a couple of thoughts after reading the above posts :

1. Were there any Surveillance Cameras along the route from Jennifer's home that leads to where her vehicle was found ?

2. Any Surveillance Cameras along the route that leads to where her cell phone was found from her home ?

Did LE check this out ? I hope so ... ya never know what may show up on the videos ...

3. Wondering if she has any suitcases or totebags missing ? IF -- IF she ran away, which IMO she did NOT -- are her suitcases still at the home ?

I hope LE checked for this when they checked the home ...

The above may have been asked and answered, and I apologize ... I am late here !

:seeya:

:seeya: Just a couple of thoughts after reading the above posts :

1. Were there any Surveillance Cameras along the route from Jennifer's home that leads to where her vehicle was found ?

2. Any Surveillance Cameras along the route that leads to where her cell phone was found from her home ?

Did LE check this out ? I hope so ... ya never know what may show up on the videos ...

3. Wondering if she has any suitcases or totebags missing ? IF -- IF she ran away, which IMO she did NOT -- are her suitcases still at the home ?

I hope LE checked for this when they checked the home ...

The above may have been asked and answered, and I apologize ... I am late here !

:seeya:

All great questions:

1 we have no idea

2 we have no idea

3 we have no idea

I know...pitiful..but Le, family, friends, media...no one has given any details of important things that would actually locate JR.

It would only make sense if she did make it to the mall, that we would have heard something about searching surveillance there, either to find her car in the parking lot or any of the entrances.

Also if she did make it to the mall then it would certainly uphold more of a stranger having harmed her or even meeting someone....but since it seems like she never left the house.....hmmm.

I have also wondered where the story for the gift for GR transpired. I mean if you were going to get a special gift for your husband at holiday time...would you tell him?

Not 100% sure, but I believe we learned about Jennifer's wanting to purchase a gift for GR from poster LD.

Locals,

Is there a surveillance camera at those apartments?
How about at the YMCA where the sauna is?
Did Jen stop at a convenience store when on her way daily/frequently to grab a drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV