Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you two.... really
Six food items go to charity a week; there are 6 of us. It is a weekly reminder to be grateful.

I love it!!

It is part of the "Getting Rid of Hunger" campaign- one need at a time....
-----------------

Looking at Jen's conditions- looks like they all have an autoimmune component with frustration and pain involved. Maybe one of our Nurses or locals can give some insight??

ETA: I know some members have fibro- and have seen their posts about the pain. I do not think she would leave without her medicine...

My daughter is a missionary in Uganda, and I'm not allowed to say this anywhere else yet lol, but she was just "given" 5 acres in North Uganda to start a school. Her idea is to do boarding school where children, the ones who aren't orphaned, can go home on the weekends- yet still be fed and educated. There are literally hundreds of street kids in that town... and she's 18. Scary for me!

11 children... 9 almost 10 adopted....
Bless you and Mr. Dillysmom!
:grouphug:

I love this! The 2 sisters that watched me when I was a kid are 2 of 15! They watched me at their house; I got laundry to fold and a real baby to take care of. It was awesome :)

My daughter is a missionary in Uganda, and I'm not allowed to say this anywhere else yet lol, but she was just "given" 5 acres in North Uganda to start a school. Her idea is to do boarding school where children, the ones who aren't orphaned, can go home on the weekends- yet still be fed and educated. There are literally hundreds of street kids in that town... and she's 18. Scary for me!
I love this too ! Have you sent one to college yet? THAT is scary. Uganda may be safer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Lavanda can tell us what shoes Jen had on.

A photographer spotted a boot; which led SAR to Sarah Majoras

Yeah, I have another who plays several instruments and travels around the country with her band. Haha. My oldest son is in college, but he's a non-partier and lives at home. You have my sympathies!!

I really am racking my brain about JR tonight. I just keep hoping for more news.

Yeah, I have another who plays several instruments and travels around the country with her band. Haha. My oldest son is in college, but he's a non-partier and lives at home. You have my sympathies!!

I really am racking my brain about JR tonight. I just keep hoping for more news.

Alrighty then... how are those anti anxiety meds working for you? LOL

I am too- She is about 10 years younger than I am, and my kids were similar ages 10 years ago. Stay at home Mom like me, hitting that great age where there is some me time and great fun time with the kids- and the enjoyment of watching them start to come into their own. Different DH though.

I don't understand why someone is not screaming from the rooftops demanding action and answers.

Hypothetical question... :wink:

Where would a woman relative killer place a body...

- In a location killer could "keep an eye" on the location.... To be able to move it more quickly when/if there is a threat of searchers "closing in"....

- a place that holds some type of meaning in the relationship... Like fave camp site, etc...

-It is suspected that DL , after killing his toddler daughter... Put the daughter's body in an incinerator of some sorts... (I think in Detroit)...( I am asking if this is a possibility in New Berlin area in New York).....

- A landfill

-Someone else's yard/land to frame the other person(s)

What do you all think?

- In a location killer could "keep an eye" on the location.... To be able to move it more quickly when/if there is a threat of searchers "closing in"....

- a place that holds some type of meaning in the relationship... Like fave camp site, etc...

-It is suspected that DL , after killing his toddler daughter... Put the daughter's body in an incinerator of some sorts... (I think in Detroit)...( I am asking if this is a possibility in New Berlin area in New York).....

- A landfill

What do you all think?

Maybe if we read a bit about it- the answers will come

The reason a narcissist kills is so that no one finds out he is bad,
This is the narcissist's view of narcissism: everything would be fine if only he received more attention. The real problem can be found in the killer's mirror.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1612688,00.html#ixzz2JoYvXgmP

Twenty Traits of Malignant Narcissism http ://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?showtopic=40676

- A landfill

What do you all think?

In cases where I believe husbands to be guilty, i.e Powell and Peterson, they have yet to be found. And Lacey easily might never have been found. I think strangers are more likely to just leave their victims where anyone might find them, since they are less likely to be suspected. A family member who would be prime suspect, IMO, would try to make sure the body is not found, unless money or insurance was the motive, perhaps. JMO

Another case that is similar to this one is the Julie Ann Gonzalez case.
http://www.julieanngonzalez.com/

Her ex-husband was the last to see her when she was dropping her daughter off with him. "He states that he noticed her demeanor very different. According to George, Julie stated that she was going away for a few days." He claims that Julie abandoned their daughter. "From the beginning of the investigation, the Austin Police Department believed George's story about Julie Ann Gonzalez abandoning her daughter Layla. It took the Austin Police Department six weeks to start investigating her disappearance." They were in the middle of a divorce. Her car was found abandoned in a Walgreen's parking lot. He failed a polygraph on Dr. Phil.

"De La Cruz says Gonzalez looked "out of it" when she arrived and asked him to keep Layla a few more days because she needed to get away and spend some time alone."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20014121-504083.html

Many similarities. I haven't read in depth about the case, but as far as I can tell, Julie's husband is a person of interest but hasn't yet been charged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ETA: It's been 3 years since Julie went missing, and her mom still posts something every few days on her Find Julie Ann Gonzalez facebook page. So sad :( https://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-JULIE-ANN-GONZALEZ/110537495644897

Here's a wealth of information about JR's medical issues, per her own postings in August 2012. She wrote two pretty lengthy comments.

https://www.facebook.com/Autoimmunity/posts/10151183211916189

Thank you krey for bringing this link back.

It certainly seems that JR was dealing with some health issues that are frustrating.

Lichen sclerosus- my friend had it on her genitals and it was horrible, she really didn't want to be close to her husband because it hurt so much, they ended up getting divorced, he couldn't handle the lack of intimacy and took it personally rather than understanding she had a major issue...it was the beginning reason for their break up.

Not sure where she had it on her body but they usually don't treat it if it is on the upper body, it usually just goes away on its own.

Fibromyalgia - of course fatigue, pain etc

IBS

TMJ

So she has skeletal and muscular pain, intestinal issues and although tests didn't support it but she thought hypothyroidism and lupus.

So she wasn't feeling well, not sure for how long as she doesn't state when these things started occuring.

She was on three meds and some supplements.

Cymbalta for the fibro has many side effects, mood changes (highs and lows).

I wonder when she started on this drug? It could have been the change that GR speaks about. It would seem she was dealing with a lot of not feeling well and would most likely be depressed as we tend to go through low periods when we are trying to figure out health issues (been there for many years).

Skelaxin for a leg twitch - which can react with other meds/supplements.

Steroid cream for the lichen.

She also was dealing with Granuloma Annulare - which can be caused by lupus, thryoid issues or diabetes.

My heart goes out to her as I'm sure she was trying to figure things out as well as keep on top of things with her kids and husband. I can imagine that this is all what was causing her angst and depression over the last 6-9 months. I do believe GR in that she had not been herself this past year, dealing with all of this, and who knows what the side effect of the meds were. He wouldn't talk about meds, but maybe there were other drugs for depression or anxiety.(which can react with the Skelaxin)

Not sure of the support given to her by him, he sounds crass about things now as many people who have never had depression do not understand it. And then her BFF not being there for her either....I'm sure it was a tough year for her.

Code:
Thank you krey for bringing this link back.

It certainly seems that JR was dealing with some health issues that are frustrating.

Lichen sclerosus- my friend had it on her genitals and it was horrible, she really didn't want to be close to her husband because it hurt so much, they ended up getting divorced, he couldn't handle the lack of intimacy and took it personally rather than understanding she had a major issue...it was the beginning reason for their break up.

Not sure where she had it on her body but they usually don't treat it if it is on the upper body, it usually just goes away on its own.

Fibromyalgia - of course fatigue, pain etc

IBS

TMJ

So she has skeletal and muscular pain, intestinal issues and although tests didn't support it but she thought hypothyroidism and lupus.

So she wasn't feeling well, not sure for how long as she doesn't state when these things started occuring.

She was on three meds and some supplements.

Cymbalta for the fibro has many side effects, mood changes (highs and lows).

I wonder when she started on this drug? It could have been the change that GR speaks about. It would seem she was dealing with a lot of not feeling well and would most likely be depressed as we tend to go through low periods when we are trying to figure out health issues (been there for many years).

Skelaxin for a leg twitch - which can react with other meds/supplements.

Steroid cream for the lichen.

She also was dealing with Granuloma Annulare - which can be caused by lupus, thryoid issues or diabetes.

My heart goes out to her as I'm sure she was trying to figure things out as well as keep on top of things with her kids and husband. I can imagine that this is all what was causing her angst and depression over the last 6-9 months. I do believe GR in that she had not been herself this past year, dealing with all of this, and who knows what the side effect of the meds were. He wouldn't talk about meds, but maybe there were other drugs for depression or anxiety.(which can react with the Skelaxin)

Not sure of the support given to her by him, he sounds crass about things now as many people who have never had depression do not understand it. And then her BFF not being there for her either....I'm sure it was a tough year for her.

This makes me so sad for JR!! Just fibro alone is debilitating! With GR so into fitness, no wonder she looks so "out of place" at his events IMO.

Does anyone know if ES is still married? I assume, if the alleged affair is true, that he would leave? Just wondering how long before GR and ES enjoy their time together in public :(

I am again reminded of Drew Peterson claiming Stacey ran off with a man. Also Josh Powell.

:seeya: Yes ... good point ! And Peterson is sitting in :jail: right now, although he is in jail for the murder of his 3rd wife, NOT for his 4th wife that has been missing for over 5+ years now ... and we all know where Josh is :waitasec: And IIRC, Josh had the audacity to say his wife ran off with a man who was "missing" !

When a man says his "missing" wife "ran off with another man" LE needs to watch him like a hawk !

IMO, they say this to make the wife look like she is the one who was "having an affair" when in reality, the husband IS the one having an affair ... just like the 2 murderers cluciano mentioned above ... hinky ...

Thanks for the updates on this case ... and I hope Jennifer is found soon !

:please:

Rumor is not allowed, even if you say imo, alleged, could be might be etc. its still not allowed.

You can speculate with what we know through main stream media and law enforcement.

FaceBook can be linked to but can not be discussed here, it is considered rumor. You can say, 'check out FB' but no discussion about it and no copy and paste here.

The family is considered victims and are not to be sleuthed, not even asking a question saying 'I'm not sleuthing but...'

No bashing the family. No one is nor has been named a suespect or person of interest.

Ima

Here's a wealth of information about JR's medical issues, per her own postings in August 2012. She wrote two pretty lengthy comments.

https://www.facebook.com/Autoimmunity/posts/10151183211916189

Good find!

Besides other issues, I also suffer from Fibro and IBS and can say from personal experience that I know that with only those 2 issues alone, Jennifer's beautiful smile hid a lot of pain on a daily basis. The only way I can describe the pain of Fibro, especially during a flare-up is that it is similar to the head-to-toe ache of the flu, only amplified a hundred or more times. Even moving a finger hurts. You don't want to move, even breathe. Sometimes overdoing just the littlest bit or stress can trigger a flare-up which can last for days. It can also go into remission and recur suddenly. I highly doubt Jen was a runner herself, in fact it probably would have been discouraged by a physician as normally only very low impact excercise is recommended in order to avoid a flare-up.

I am so blessed to have the wonderful, flexible, loving, supportive and with a great sense of humor husband and family that I have, if I did not have a family like this, if I had a family where there was less flexibility, no support, where another family member required most or all of the attention and did not understand what I was experiencing, life would be very stressful....and yes, depressing!

I can feel the frustration in Jen's posts - Just pinpointing a diagnosis and finding a physician that truly knows how to effectively treat everything is an ordeal I would not wish on anyone. Then once you find the right physician, determining the correct combination of meds is yet another ordeal, one that sometimes never ends as it's like dieting; what works for one person may not work for another. Or, you may become chemically sensitive and not be able to take anything for the pain (like myself). Knowing all this just makes me want to find Jennifer even more....what she was going through... :(

Regarding the meds Jen mentioned in her posts - "If" Jen chose to disappear herself, as certain persons would have the public believe, then why in the world would they not make public her medical issues, if for no other reason than to make pharmacists or health care providers aware she may be needing certain medications or require medical attention at some point? Jens posts state she was taking Cymbalta as of August - I know that this is a medication that it is dangerous to suddenly stop taking - you have to be weaned off of it?? I'm not familiar with the other meds mentioned but there may be others like that as well....

"If" you are fairly certain your loved one ran off and you genuinely want them to be found, you'd put all the information out there that would help in locating them, such as the fact they have medical issues and may need certain meds, wouldn't you? The fact that this has not happened only makes me more convinced that Jen did not "disappear herself" .....jmo

I'm not sure if LE think she ran off too, but that's certainly the impression they're giving. I can understand that maybe with their lack of investigating missing persons that they might think this.
But if you go through this forum and look at how many women were said to have "run off with another man", the truth is right there in your face and there's no denying how these cases usually end. I could probably list 10 right off the top of my head.
It's unfortunate that so many close to this case can't see the forest for the trees, but again-I'm chalking it up to a lack of experience/knowledge.

- A landfill

What do you all think?

I think the first one "- In a location killer could "keep an eye" on the location.... To be able to move it more quickly when/if there is a threat of searchers "closing in"...." jmo

I'm not sure if LE think she ran off too, but that's certainly the impression they're giving. I can understand that maybe with their lack of investigating missing persons that they might think this
respectfully snipped for space ~

Was just thinking about the Jenni-Lyn Watson case near Syracuse back in 11/2010. The police suspected her "on again/off again" boyfriend from the beginning, publicly discouraged searches and told Jenni-Lyn's family to keep quiet. Later on, after the BF was convicted, it came out the police laid low so to speak, wanting the BF to carry on with his daily routine so that he became somewhat confident that he wasn't a suspect, even though he was. He carried on his normal routine, became overly confident and screwed up in the process. Her body was found 8 days after she went missing.

So, maybe they're waiting for someone to screw up. And they're "jotting things down."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV