Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear from ANY family member other than GR. It boggles my mind.

Yes Im finding that odd. Even if say the parents, sister, aunt, cousins all don't want to be on TV etc they can just get a friend to read a statement as their representative.
They could also post on either of the JR facebook pages.
Very strange that all these relatives (her mum, aunt and several cousins) are all fb yet not one has her missing poster or pic as a cover or profile pic.
Only 1 has public posts on their wall sharing news articles about JR.:waitasec:

Yes Im finding that odd. Even if say the parents, sister, aunt, cousins all don't want to be on TV etc they can just get a friend to read a statement as their representative.
Very strange that all these relatives (her mum, aunt and several cousins) are all fb yet not one has her missing poster or pic as a cover or profile pic.Only 1 has public posts on their wall sharing news articles about JR.:waitasec:

BBM -- I find this very strange myself. I'm not being judgemental, just confused. Maybe even though they are on fb, they aren't the most facebook savy? I really don't understand it at all.

Post re Jennifer's desire to purchase gift for husband:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ight=ramsaran+gift+dress+daughter#post8770724

<modsnip>

I wonder if this information about her shopping for a "special Christmas gift for her husband" was meant to suggest that they had a sweet, close relationship? Kind of like the kiss on the cheek JR supposedly gave GR when she left. I hate to be cynical, too, but it almost sounds like another PR move.

ETA: edited to include the correct link in epiphany's quoted post

I wonder if this information about her shopping for a "special Christmas gift for her husband" was meant to suggest that they had a sweet, close relationship? Kind of like the kiss on the cheek JR supposedly gave GR when she left. I hate to be cynical, too, but it almost sounds like another PR move.

BTW, I couldn't find a post about the gift on that second link, but maybe I'm overlooking it.

Just edited second link in my post #463 above. Check now.

Juicy -- it's not letting me quote your post for some reason.

I do love when you use the big huge smiley!! HAHA.

As for the cover photo - I don't really know what to think, unless he's just the type to either:
1. Deny, despite rumors
2. Forgive and forget
3. Bury his head in the sand and be completely unaware, or be unaware due to traveling and not being home much, or working all the time, or something of that nature

BBM -- I find this very strange myself. I'm not being judgemental, just confused. Maybe even though they are on fb, they aren't the most facebook savy? I really don't understand it at all.

Yes that could well be the case.

In addition to no mention of what footwear Jennifer was wearing or what footwear is missing, if any, other important information to assist in finding a missing loved one that is also not public knowledge is:

-eye wear: glasses (if missing, no photo of type wearing or carrying with her) or contact lenses (carrying case w/her or not)

-jewelry: necklace, earrings, rings and/or bracelets wearing or missing

Both eye wear and several types of jewelry are seen worn by Jennifer in the many photos available of her.

We haven't even been told whether her ears are pierced or not.

Additionally, these are types of accessories that in the event Jennifer was abducted, could easily have fallen from her person.

It simply strikes me as odd that we haven't heard about any footwear, jewelry and eye wear.

These would be accessories one would be interested in when searches were conducted.
Foot wear... Jewelry... Glasses...

All information that I would think the public should know for a couple of reasons....

Identifying her should someone see her...

If items are found... They would be evidence to keep as is... And call LE!

JMO

Very strange that all these relatives (her mum, aunt and several cousins) are all fb yet not one has her missing poster or pic as a cover or profile pic.

I still wonder if Jen’s dad is a retired official – due to the discovery of her car being attributed to ‘officials’ having found it.

If so (just a wild guess here), maybe Jen’s dad has been privy to info that no-one else knows, other than LE, and/or wants no publicity on the rest of his family due to his official status.

It would be so helpful (and refreshing!) to hear another family member’s perspective, other than GR.

From what we have read in MSM, there was no indication of a struggle in that mini-van (Jennifer's) according to Cutting.

At the moment, that leads me to believe there were no eye wear and jewelry, nor receipts and newly purchased items, found in that mini-van.

yes... I recall that there was no evidence of a sign of a struggle in the van...

but was her purse in the van.... We still haven't heard anything about her purse/wallet/ID...

but we do know that the keys were in the car...

she doesn't seem like the type to drive without a driver's license....

JMO

I'd like to hear from ANY family member other than GR. It boggles my mind.

Maybe LE is encouraging them to lay low?
No one has told me that. It's just a guess.
They are good people.

It would only make sense if she did make it to the mall, that we would have heard something about searching surveillance there, either to find her car in the parking lot or any of the entrances.

Also if she did make it to the mall then it would certainly uphold more of a stranger having harmed her or even meeting someone....but since it seems like she never left the house.....hmmm.

I have also wondered where the story for the gift for GR transpired. I mean if you were going to get a special gift for your husband at holiday time...would you tell him?

And tell him about how much money you were going to spend on him for the gift?

$500 minus the price of a dress...

and I believe I heard from Lavonda (?) that the dress was for the daughter in the music program.... Not for JR, herself... But I don't have the link for that at my finger tips...

JMO

ETA: edited to include the correct link in epiphany's quoted post
Yes, that is what I was thinking was odd. If you were buying your spouse a "special" gift for the holidays....would HE know about the gift or would it be a surprise?

Every piece of information we have only gotten from GR......if a friend or family member were able to fill us in on

1 was she going to the mall that day
2 did she save up 500 for the shopping trip for the dress and gift
3 did she make it to the mall
4 were there any packages in her car from the mall
5 was her purse, wallet, id in the car
6 what time did her kids see her that morning
7 was anything going on in the couple days before that Tuesday
8 what was GR doing the next day, wed 12/12
9 were any friends contacted on 12/11

Would love to hear from her friends and family.....

The problem with information only coming from one source is that it can't be verified...therefore it could all be made up....

:seeya: Just a couple of thoughts after reading the above posts :

1. Were there any Surveillance Cameras along the route from Jennifer's home that leads to where her vehicle was found ?

2. Any Surveillance Cameras along the route that leads to where her cell phone was found from her home ?

Did LE check this out ? I hope so ... ya never know what may show up on the videos ...

3. Wondering if she has any suitcases or totebags missing ? IF -- IF she ran away, which IMO she did NOT -- are her suitcases still at the home ?

I hope LE checked for this when they checked the home ...

The above may have been asked and answered, and I apologize ... I am late here !

:seeya:
All good questions, Dog Gone!

and none that we have any answers to... As far as I know...

WSers... Correct me if I am wrong, please...

:seeya:

And tell him about how much money you were going to spend on him for the gift?

$500 minus the price of a dress...

and I believe I heard from Lavonda (?) that the dress was for the daughter in the music program.... Not for JR, herself... But I don't have the link for that at my finger tips...

JMO

Yes I believe Lavanda shared the information about the dress and gift....but the information came from GR....

And like you said...would he know how much she was spending on a "special' gift for him? It doesn't make sense...it would most likely be a surprise.

wow!

that is just bizarre... That NO other family member is speaking out... Or has pics of JR on their FB....

:what:

When I'm buying my husband a gift, I take out cash because we share a bank account.
To me, this is not that strange.

I agree Sharon...I do the same when it comes to gifts. I also agree the only part I don't find strange. I am sad this morning. I wake up every day (different time zone) and check on Jen and dylan :(

Suveillance cameras: On her route from home to the mall, I think there would be only one traffic light camera, on Route 23 in South New Berlin if she even went that way (ORR ~ is that right?) Also, I doubt the apartment building has surveillance cameras. Just a guess though.

Besides that, the only traffic lights I would guess that have cameras in them would be in Norwich, two or three on Broad Street. If GR and/or JR didn't want to be seen, she/he wouldn't drive on Broad Street, IMO. She/he would have taken Route 23 and bypassed the City of Norwich entirely. BUT, if someone jogged to the YMCA from where the car was parked on Plymouth St. in Norwich, and WANTED to be seen, I would definitely make my way past those traffic lights, for good measure.

ORR ~ are there cameras in the lights on Broad and/or Main?

Suveillance cameras: On her route from home to the mall, I think there would be only one traffic light camera, on Route 23 in South New Berlin if she even went that way (ORR ~ is that right?) Also, I doubt the apartment building has surveillance cameras. Just a guess though.

Besides that, the only traffic lights I would guess that have cameras in them would be in Norwich, two or three on Broad Street. If GR and/or JR didn't want to be seen, she/he wouldn't drive on Broad Street, IMO. She/he would have taken Route 23 and bypassed the City of Norwich entirely. BUT, if someone jogged to the YMCA from where the car was parked on Plymouth St. in Norwich, and WANTED to be seen, I would definitely make my way past those traffic lights, for good measure.

ORR ~ are there cameras in the lights on Broad and/or Main?

JR lives West of the light in So. New Berlin.. between her house and the location where her van was found, there are two lights - one where SR23 crosses the east River Road and another were SR23 cross SR12. There is the Northeast Classic Car Museum - I wonder if they have cameras looking out their big windows to 23... you could easily see a car on 23 if they did. Also, not sure if either those lights have cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett