Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you krey for bringing this link back.

It certainly seems that JR was dealing with some health issues that are frustrating.

Lichen sclerosus- my friend had it on her genitals and it was horrible, she really didn't want to be close to her husband because it hurt so much, they ended up getting divorced, he couldn't handle the lack of intimacy and took it personally rather than understanding she had a major issue...it was the beginning reason for their break up.

Not sure where she had it on her body but they usually don't treat it if it is on the upper body, it usually just goes away on its own.

Fibromyalgia - of course fatigue, pain etc

IBS

TMJ

So she has skeletal and muscular pain, intestinal issues and although tests didn't support it but she thought hypothyroidism and lupus.

So she wasn't feeling well, not sure for how long as she doesn't state when these things started occuring.

She was on three meds and some supplements.

Cymbalta for the fibro has many side effects, mood changes (highs and lows).

I wonder when she started on this drug? It could have been the change that GR speaks about. It would seem she was dealing with a lot of not feeling well and would most likely be depressed as we tend to go through low periods when we are trying to figure out health issues (been there for many years).

Skelaxin for a leg twitch - which can react with other meds/supplements.

Steroid cream for the lichen.

She also was dealing with Granuloma Annulare - which can be caused by lupus, thryoid issues or diabetes.

My heart goes out to her as I'm sure she was trying to figure things out as well as keep on top of things with her kids and husband. I can imagine that this is all what was causing her angst and depression over the last 6-9 months. I do believe GR in that she had not been herself this past year, dealing with all of this, and who knows what the side effect of the meds were. He wouldn't talk about meds, but maybe there were other drugs for depression or anxiety.(which can react with the Skelaxin)

Not sure of the support given to her by him, he sounds crass about things now as many people who have never had depression do not understand it. And then her BFF not being there for her either....I'm sure it was a tough year for her.

It depends on the person. I have fibromyalgia. Since I started taking Cymbalta, all my symptoms are gone and I have not had any side effects.

Would it help to moan about the cell phone records?

For example, are they in yet?

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Sheriff-Discourages-Private-Searches-for-Missing-Woman-187806481.html

As of Friday, the Sheriff's office was still waiting on Ramsaran's telephone records.

Kind of O/T, but maybe not.
Wouldn't it be great if we could sign a waiver when signing up for cell phone service that waives the process of getting permission to view our records in case we go missing? Sort of like when we sign the back of our licenses to be organ donors? Seems like it would be a good idea...

Can anyone verify the correct address for the Shining Hope Event that is scheduled?
The church name and/or address is listed incorrectly on the flyer.

PLEASE DO NOT POST RUMORS FROM FACEBOOK. I have just had to remove a lot of posts. You can tell other members to check Facebook, but we cannot discuss things from fb, not even PHOTOS on someones Facebook. The only allowed FB discussion are articles on a MSM FB Page..

I'm still here. ... Mods, I apologize for any posts that may have violated TOS bitty I feel so passionate about this case, more specially about Jennifer. She has had no voice. Unfortunately all allegedly verified information has came from her husband and right now, IMO, there are no hard facts. This is a very sensitive subject. I beg of any of her relatives to join us as maybe it will provide insight in any direction.

I'm ok with being wrong. I'm ok if she needed time. Life is hard.

I'm just not ok with her being depicted as this fragile train wreck who would just up and leave her family.

Someone knows something. I'm ok with discounting rumors and facebook but what if its all there. In cyber space, maybe it's not evidence but surely it has to count for something. Especially when it was her husbands own friend who validated it here. Take the psychic off of her and thats as close as we can get to an insider. And IMO she offered a whole lot of light.

Anyways exuse the typos. On my phone.

Jennifer, where is she???????

I know its frustrating when we have such a small amount of real info. But until we have a named poi or suspect, or more details from LE, then we really have to stick to what we know to be factual. Anyone can post anything on the internet or fb, but that doesn't make it true, kwim? We value our site as being victim friendly and at this point the family and friends of JR are all victims.

Has anyone looked at RSO's in the area? What about near where the van was found?

Suveillance cameras: On her route from home to the mall, I think there would be only one traffic light camera, on Route 23 in South New Berlin if she even went that way (ORR ~ is that right?) Also, I doubt the apartment building has surveillance cameras. Just a guess though.

Besides that, the only traffic lights I would guess that have cameras in them would be in Norwich, two or three on Broad Street. If GR and/or JR didn't want to be seen, she/he wouldn't drive on Broad Street, IMO. She/he would have taken Route 23 and bypassed the City of Norwich entirely. BUT, if someone jogged to the YMCA from where the car was parked on Plymouth St. in Norwich, and WANTED to be seen, I would definitely make my way past those traffic lights, for good measure.

ORR ~ are there cameras in the lights on Broad and/or Main?

Are any of these routes or the ones that ORR mentioned muddy?

To clarify: is there a back (not paved) road between the house and the apartment complex?

I know its frustrating when we have such a small amount of real info. But until we have a named poi or suspect, or more details from LE then we really have to stick to what we know to be factual. Anyone can post anything on the internet or fb, but that doesn't make it true, kwim? We value our site as being victim friendly and at this point the family and friends of JR are all victims.

Has anyone looked at RSO's in the area? What about near where the van was found?

I know what you mean! :). I'm cool with getting back to basics but with no evidence, sign of struggle, or press conferences it's hard to depict her as meeting foul play. Ugh!!!

Heck, no one has even really suggested that. And when I say no one, I mean her husband. He's not out pleading for his wife to be returned and of asking for help.

I know LJ, I have followed and read all. It is really frustrating. I wish LE or other family members would be more vocal. I'm hoping though that LE knows far more than we do and that they have good leads to solve this or bring Jennifer home.

PS, on the RSO's, so many seem to have this- (Address not mappable at this time)
really?
WHY?

It basically means the address on file is not mappable with Google maps. Here is what Family Watchdog says about nonmappable offenders-

What is non mappable offender?

Non mappable offenders means that we cannot map them. We may not have a full address for the offender or our geocoder does not recognize the address. You can view information about the nonmappable offender under the List tab, located just above the map. You can go to the filter and then click non-mappables to only view those not included on the map.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/faq.asp

I know its frustrating when we have such a small amount of real info. But until we have a named poi or suspect, or more details from LE, then we really have to stick to what we know to be factual. Anyone can post anything on the internet or fb, but that doesn't make it true, kwim? We value our site as being victim friendly and at this point the family and friends of JR are all victims.

I know. And I appreciate Websleuth's TOS... it's what makes WS great! It is frustrating because I don't feel that discussing RSO's- in this particular case- is worth the effort. It just all seems too obvious to me, and maybe it ISN'T and I'm just wrong. I'd love nothing more than for Jennifer to come home.

We can talk about the Super Bowl Game.....

Yeah, not happening Clue! I leave that to the sports-potato sitting on my couch! :floorlaugh:

thank Angel- i was hunting up an actual map with the offenders rather than a list, and your link has it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southshore16