Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Krey! I originally had something similar to what you said at the end of my post but I couldn't find a way of phrasing it so I took it out - you did it much better than me!

And thanks again, terracotta, for the very useful info - I'm completely in the dark about this sort of thing so it's very handy to have someone with experience. Sounds like you're doing really well at managing a difficult situation - must be very difficult when something can't be easily labelled.

Jumping off your post....
I didn't want to ask this before, because I didn't want to seem ignorant and/or insensitive.....
But how likely/possible is it to have something like 6 (give or take a couple, by my count) major illnesses going on all at the same time? Like "I have this, and I also have this, and I also have this, and this, and this....." Are they all interconnected because of an autoimmune disorder, or is it just coincidence and bad luck, or could it be the result of some form of hypochondria? I truly don't know, and that's why I'm asking..........

I think that some people, for a variety of reasons, do have several diagnosis. I have several ranging from narcolepsy to arthritis to thyroid issues. I see about 4 doctors a month and have been on up to 12 prescriptions at one time. I am also close to JR's age (33). We have no clue if there is a link or if I am unlucky but I suspect an autoimmune issue. I disclose this because while it may appear unlikely for her to have multiple diagnosis it is also likely that they are legitimate.

I have also wondered if her medical state caused stress in her marraige. I have chronic pain due to RA and a fused spine and I know that pain can limit daily activities. Non pain people have a hard time understandng this which can lead to judgement and tension. At times I have been told to "suck it up" or "get over it" so now I keep it to myself. Considering how active GR is I wonder if this was an issue in their marraige or if it led to resentment. KWIM?

Yes, I agree...most of us have the "suck it up" or " get over it". No one understands chronic pain unless you actually live it. I can imagine it caused strain. There are definitely multiple diagnoses. I am one of the those people that has bloodwork come out normal for everything, so nothing to diagnoses...but many symptoms. Like JR...could be lupus (SLE), autoimmune, thryoid...but no actual numbers showing that...so then we are in the gray zone of knowing something is wrong but not getting a clear answer...thus the traveling down the road of researching it for ourselves.

The problem like you said Moxie is that with GR feeling good and active, it may have been difficult for him to understand what she was feeling. Also like krey was saying, it makes people think you are a hypochondriac...but the frustration of all the symptoms AND not being believed is so much to deal with.

Thanks Krey! I originally had something similar to what you said at the end of my post but I couldn't find a way of phrasing it so I took it out - you did it much better than me!

And thanks again, terracotta, for the very useful info - I'm completely in the dark about this sort of thing so it's very handy to have someone with experience. Sounds like you're doing really well at managing a difficult situation - must be very difficult when something can't be easily labelled.

Thank you fringles, I've figured things out very well and feel wonderful...took me 13 years...but it isn't really the destination as much as the journey...I've learned so much:seeya:

Just caught up-- Not sure if it was ever clarified but here it is.

The Shining Hope event in Saturday, February 16th at St. Bartholomew's church on 30 Pleasant St., Norwich, NY 13815 from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m.

I really really REALLY want to know if Jennifer's father is/was a member of LE or MP.

Just caught up-- Not sure if it was ever clarified but here it is.

The Shining Hope event in Saturday, February 16th at St. Bartholomew's church on 30 Pleasant St., Norwich, NY 13815 from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m.

Nope, it's:
St. Bartholomew's at 73 East Main Street, Norwich , NY. 13815

Clarified this morning.

As you guys may have noticed in rickblaine's user title: but he is now a verified insider in the Jennifer Ramseran case.

As you guys may have noticed in rickblaine's user title: but he is now a verified insider in the Jennifer Ramseran case.

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to any light he can shed on this case.

Thank you !!!

Rick -

Thank you for taking the time to be here. I know you have been limited in what you can say.

With that said - thank you for being JR's voice sort of speak.

Can you offer anything new today?

:websleuther:

wow, what conflicting information.

I got the address I posted today online -

:waiting:

As far as I can tell when you go to the Missing Person FB page there is an event created as of 4 hours ago with the corrected address. There is a post listed above it but that appears to be from last week. Not sure why it's not listing chronologically...

mods - i'm treading lightly here. feel free to give me an ol' :slap: if i step out of line. i've never been one to keep my thoughts under control very eloquently.

Random thoughts:
If you reference FB, specifically whome i belive to be Mama Renz, i would bet that Mama & Papa Renz are not very FB savy (reason for not posting a profile pic of JR or even utilizing the banner spot. She does often post asking people to check & re-check their properties or when out & about. Does Papa Renz even has a FB account?

There sure seems to be alot of wooded land around JR's home. Can i refer to the pictures i am referencing off of FB?

Thank you !!!

Rick -

Thank you for taking the time to be here. I know you have been limited in what you can say.

With that said - thank you for being JR's voice sort of speak.

Can you offer anything new today?

:websleuther:

Thank you LJ (and IHAVENOCLUE too!) Nothing new to offer at the moment.

I just want to comment that you folks do a terrific job in identifying minute details and developing possible senarios that would elude most people, myself included. Kudos for the fine job you do on this site and please keep up the good work! Your efforts are much appreciated.

That being said, I hope to provide factual information where I can to help you continue to figure out what happened to Jennifer. I am extremely limited in offering any opinions or certain other info however, for obvious reasons, and hope you understand my position.

Let's bring Jennifer home.....

Thank you rickblaine. The information you have provided has been generous and fully understand you are limited in what you can say. Jennifer's parents, sister and children need answers. In my opinion, if Jennifer met with foul play, I would pray that person would speak up, for the sake of the children.....they need to know the truth about their mother.

I have also wondered where the story for the gift for GR transpired. I mean if you were going to get a special gift for your husband at holiday time...would you tell him?

I don't see anything suspect about that in itself - I know couples who would tell each other "I'm getting you something special" as a bit of teasing fun. I've said it myself.

Rick, I'm so glad you are here, and thank you very much for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter