Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of these routes or the ones that ORR mentioned muddy?

To clarify: is there a back (not paved) road between the house and the apartment complex?

There are lots of them. Back roads, I mean, from her house to the apartment complex. They are off of the main roads. There are a few very close by to where her phone was found, too. Lots of seasonal roads too...

But if she/he took the most direct route, it wouldn't be considered a back road, if that makes sense.

ETA- the roads ORR mentioned aren't muddy, typically. Not to where there would be an "unusual amount of mud" on the car.
ETA- also by "main roads," I mean only two lanes of traffic. Depending on the time of day, you could pass by only a handful of cars the entire way.

For clarification:

I thought once Lavonda came on board, and also once GR gave his interviews, we were free-er to speak about him, ask questions and speculate. I thought I read a post by nursebeme (sorry if I misspelled that) regarding this.

Seems like after Lavonda began speaking on behalf of GR, we were able to talk about things relevant to that?

I'm probably misunderstanding, and likely missed something somewhere along the way. I'm confused.

Sorry mods!

Would there have been any areas along any route JR might have taken toward the mall, that would have been desolate or known by locals as 'scary, where someone possibly could have stopped her, waved her down, pretended like she hit them as a pedestrian, ...anything where there could have taken control of her?

( I know, what many are thinking, but I am an out of box thinker , too:) )

For clarification:

I thought once Lavonda came on board, and also once GR gave his interviews, we were free-er to speak about him, ask questions and speculate. I thought I read a post by nursebeme (sorry if I misspelled that) regarding this.

Seems like after Lavonda began speaking on behalf of GR, we were able to talk about things relevant to that?

I'm probably misunderstanding, and likely missed something somewhere along the way. I'm confused.

Sorry mods!
We can discuss anything in MSM. Interviews given by GR are fine, discrepancies in any statements made in interviews, etc. We can also respond to Lavonda's posts (respectfully). What we cannot do is sleuth out someones fb and post things from there (friends or family). Hope that makes sense. If you have any other questions feel free to pm a mod for clarification. :)

There are lots of them. Back roads, I mean, from her house to the apartment complex. They are off of the main roads. There are a few very close by to where her phone was found, too. Lots of seasonal roads too...

But if she/he took the most direct route, it wouldn't be considered a back road, if that makes sense.

ETA- the roads ORR mentioned aren't muddy, typically. Not to where there would be an "unusual amount of mud" on the car.

That's what I thought always a lot of back roads to get from point A to point B. It's one of the things I miss most about "home". Always an alternate route.

I'm assuming most of the seasonal roads were not closed at the time Jennifer went missing and that they may have closed soon after.

That's what I thought always a lot of back roads to get from point A to point B. It's one of the things I miss most about "home". Always an alternate route.

There are "back roads," "back-back roads," "back-back-back roads," etc. :)

I haven't driven that specific route to the mall in a while, but from what I remember there is very little cell service pretty much the entire way. This was last year, so maybe there are more hot spots/towers now, but it would kind of surprise me if someone called JR and expected to actually reach her while she was allegedly either on her way to the mall or on her expected way back, because it's likely she wouldn't have had cell service. It's too spotty (again, unless that's changed from a year ago).

ETA- also by "main roads," I mean only two lanes of traffic. Depending on the time of day, you could pass by only a handful of cars the entire way.

Do we know if (as one or more posters suggested) LE has taken samples of the mud on... And on the undercarriage and tires... Of the van to see where the mud may have come from?

JMO

I'm assuming most of the seasonal roads were not closed at the time Jennifer went missing and that they may have closed soon after.

They're technically closed November 1st. Seasonal road signs say "no plowing Nov. 1st-March or April 1" (can't remember which). I always take that as a "travel at your own risk" kind of thing.

But they were passable up until the 3rd week in December. Many, if not most, are passable now, but are muddy.

Side note: Most hunting ended in this area ended on 12/08, FWIW.

They're technically closed November 1st. Seasonal road signs say "no plowing Nov. 1st-March or April 1" (can't remember which). I always take that as a "travel at your own risk" kind of thing.

But they were passable up until the 3rd week in December. Many, if not most, are passable now, but are muddy.

Side note: Most hunting ended in this area ended on 12/08, FWIW.

December 8 is close to December 11th... The day JR disappeared......

Is there an influx of hunters that come in to the New Berlin/Norwich/etc. area from out of town and/or out of state during hunting season...?

In other words... Could a hunter from out of town grabbed her as he left town at the end of hunting season... And no one would be alerted to it since he is not a resident?

I am thinking outside the box...

December 8 is close to December 11th... The day JR disappeared......

Is there an influx of hunters that come in to the New Berlin/Norwich/etc. area from out of town and/or out of state during hunting season...?

In other words... Could a hunter from out of town grabbed her as he left town at the end of hunting season... And no one would be alerted to it since he is not a resident?

I am thinking outside the box...

There is generally a large influx of hunters to Upstate NY during hunting season if I remember correctly.

I think it would be safe to say that after the 8th there would no longer be a lot of road or foot traffic if you wanted to head that way, to the mall.

PLEASE DO NOT POST RUMORS FROM FACEBOOK. I have just had to remove a lot of posts. You can tell other members to check Facebook, but we cannot discuss things from fb, not even PHOTOS on someones Facebook. The only allowed FB discussion are articles on a Main Stream Media FB Page..

Quoting myself here for anyone who may have missed it.

Terracotta, thank you so much for the post about jr's medical issues.

Now, without showing my naïveté - I don't know anyone with this number/level of diagnoses. I know a couple people with IBS, my cousin has lupus, my ma has no thyroid... But as far as I know, any one of these conditions is quite serious, right? I mean, isn't this quite major stuff? Particularly when it's all on top of each other. I guess I wonder

- would Jen have needed to visit a doctor for one thing or another, if she were still missing?

- would it be worth releasing info about the medication she needed? Would she be able to function without medication? (someone mentioned needing to 'wean' off one of the drugs- that was very helpful)

Also what did I miss? Y'all got up in the Facebook comments? Or was that me too. Sorry mods, you have been super reasonable with us as I know we've had a pretty long leash here for a while. I'm frustrated too but I spent a chunk of this weekend reading Sam Koenigs case, and felt so sad for her dad when people were going nuts on him cos they didn't know what was going on behind the scenes. while it's annoying having to keep to rules, it does make sense and is better in the long run- even if sometimes we can't discuss a rumour that turns out to be true, it's better than making an innocent persons name mud over a rumour that turned out to not be. If that makes sense.

Terracotta, thank you so much for the post about jr's medical issues.

Now, without showing my naïveté - I don't know anyone with this number/level of diagnoses. I know a couple people with IBS, my cousin has lupus, my ma has no thyroid... But as far as I know, any one of these conditions is quite serious, right? I mean, isn't this quite major stuff? Particularly when it's all on top of each other. I guess I wonder

- would Jen have needed to visit a doctor for one thing or another, if she were still missing?

- would it be worth releasing info about the medication she needed? Would she be able to function without medication? (someone mentioned needing to 'wean' off one of the drugs- that was very helpful)

Jumping off your post....
I didn't want to ask this before, because I didn't want to seem ignorant and/or insensitive.....
But how likely/possible is it to have something like 6 (give or take a couple, by my count) major illnesses going on all at the same time? Like "I have this, and I also have this, and I also have this, and this, and this....." Are they all interconnected because of an autoimmune disorder, or is it just coincidence and bad luck, or could it be the result of some form of hypochondria? I truly don't know, and that's why I'm asking..........

There are a set of symptoms that JR experiences that many others do as well. It seems to be a group gathered under Chronic Fatigue - Fibromyalgia. Unfortunately our doctors have not figured out what is the actual cause of these symptoms. It is very common. We experience lupus like symptoms, thryoid symptoms, intestinal symptoms, skin symptoms, lots and lots of pain. It is my belief that in years to come they will find it to be a virus, parasite or such that sets off this string of symptoms.

Lyme disease has been named since 1972 and there are many drs that still don't know about it...getting better now...but no one knew anything 13 years ago when I went dr to dr trying to figure out what was going on.

If you go into naturopathic medicine there are many more options for support of our bodies when these things are happening...

I had similar symptoms to JR and have found that I feel so much better through working with my Naturopath. Even low cortisol levels from adrenal exhaustion creates many of the symptoms...but allopathic drs don't even look at that option. They look for a disease...not an unbalanced body that is trying to make it through each day. Low vit d levels creates horrible pain in our muscles, parasites and organizing our hormone levels....

Anyway that has been my experience and the many others whom I communicate with. It has been a very long road, but really it comes down to you have to find your own health answers if your drs are not.

I can understand JR's frustration with her health, it is a lot to deal with that is why having a good support system makes all the difference. My situation was like JR's in that I was being blamed for my health, rather than given compassion that I was going through a rough patch and needed to figure it out....and figure it out when you don't feel like doing anything...depression, fatigue, pain...ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBMonsterFighter