Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something? HFJR have secured two billboards now? Looks as though they have the one from a local, and an electronic billboard on I-88.
Fantastic work!

(Looks as though this is in addition to the billboard on 690W arranged by LostNMissing)

I hope we're wrong too.

In the beginning, I was worried about suspecting the husband, because what if Jennifer turns up having run off on her own? I thought I'd feel sooooo bad for blaming GR. But as more time has gone on, I realize that maybe I won't feel so bad, because he did sleep with his wife's best friend!! Even IF he didn't harm Jennifer physically, he was still a horribly crappy husband. JMO, and just wanted to go ahead and put that out there in case she ever does show up somewhere alive. But I don't think she will.

He makes himself out to be sooo nice and thankful on all his posts and comments, but we KNOW he's not the perfect person and perfect husband he is portraying himself to be, because of the affair. And to sleep with JR's best friend for 6+ months, he's obviously skilled at lying and secrecy and living a double life. IF he is innocent, he has only his own self to blame for the cloud of suspicion surrounding him.

BBM

Yep I feel the same way.

Did I miss something? HFJR have secured two billboards now? Looks as though they have the one from a local, and an electronic billboard on I-88.
Fantastic work!

(Looks as though this is in addition to the billboard on 690W arranged by LostNMissing)

Yep looks like they have. They are doing a great job just focusing on getting the job done :rocker:

Yep looks like they have. They are doing a great job just focusing on getting the job done :rocker:

I agree, they really are doing an absolutely great job, LolaAngelina ….

OT .... I know that the US has many wonderful volunteer organisations to help, but I keep thinking that it is too bad that there are not services like our state-run SES volunteers. Then extensive searches for Jen would have happened immediately, and with the blessing of LE.

ses australia - Google Search

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Emergency_Service

Good morning All! So I was thinking a lot about this all last night & obviously after reading the other posts I should clarify they yes I meant "destroy" & not "taint."

But here's what is bothering me, while I see the point in not destroying evidence- any innocent person wandering around on a walk or daily chores could possibly do so. OR SO COULD the guilty party. Wouldn't LE want to get out to the possible areas not just to find Jennifer but to find the possible clues as to where she is if taken from the area before someon involved could remove them by going back over their tracks to "clean up" after themselves? Would they be keeping an eye on him, or do they know something else that hasn't been released yet?

Hoping that this event today gives the media a reason to come out & raise awareness for Jennifer but to also jog people's memories as well. Someone had to have seen something.

Search update:...Sorry for taking so long in posting, but we had two very nice days to work with...not that weather has stopped us much. We have been searching all along...but this weeks search covered many miles. Because there are different people involved in every search, over time, we have covered much ground. This week was spent more on getting awareness out there, and talking..perhaps listening would be a better way, to explain what we are doing now. Many people remembered GR more than JR. From several accounts, she did wear her wedding ring, ALL of the time. From others, we learned that unless she had a new case, she did not have an otter case. We learned that she liked SIM type role play games more than the standard ones. From a few people, we learned that, she was quiet when around GR, but that she was incredibly funny, had a quick wit about her, and could be sarcastic. Many thought that JR was reliable, and very proud of her family. WE spoke with people in other areas, and although this is ALL hearsay, local folks have their own opinions....The roads driven and the roads hiked were from the Greene, NY area to Scoharie County and above.
The Plank Rd. Manor Apartments are low income, but the few we spoke to, including a few just in that area, were very nice, but seemed to know little...and many were sure that the NEWS accounts were probably true:banghead: (arghhh)...We plan to do a trip, that is just pics next time...not sure if that is allowed on here, but but might help us if allowed on WS....please advise...as the pics tell more than google does.
We handed out over 500 fliers in the past few weeks. Because the news story released lead many to believe that JR just left, much to our dismay, many just filed the story away. MANY did think the phone and van were planted, as the distance from phone to van to YMCA is so short.:heartbeat:
GR was a school sports coach, known for his enthusiasm and energy, and loved being the center of attention. It did not surprise us by the end of this weeks search efforts, that many more knew GR than did JR. Many people thought that JR was trying to become a better looking, more attractive woman for her husband....and a few mentioned that ES and JR would soon be twins if she had kept losing weight. In our opinion only...it is believed that JR may not left the house by herself ...without help. There are some tips that will only be taken to LE, but sadly, we did not locate her...yet! Places to look again... the areas that the dirt has been disturbed....places that my van would go in muddy weather (they are NOT off road vehicles lol)...places that we know they traveled...and any convenience store that we have missed....since that seemed to be where we found the most personal info...did you know that she worked? Others believed that JR would do anything for GR
All in all, because of the ongoing missing Michele Harris case....believe me, the similarities are amazing...and in the news here, often and repeatedly...still....we will NOT give up until we find her....I personally want her found safe, and very alive. This is opinion only!

So, Bearangel, you did get tips to take to LE? That is fantastic! :great:
IMO, I believe we haven't heard more from LE because they know what happened and are building a solid case so the perp cannot 'walk'. Chenango County and the Wlasiuk case - had to be tried 3 times due to various issues :banghead:
However, IF it is foul play, I would think finding the victim would help the case...Just my opinions.

Link to Wlasiuk trial
http://www.wbng.com/home/Wlasiuks-Third-Murder-Trial-Underway-157830075.html

Search update:...Sorry for taking so long in posting, but we had two very nice days to work with...not that weather has stopped us much. We have been searching all along...but this weeks search covered many miles. Because there are different people involved in every search, over time, we have covered much ground. This week was spent more on getting awareness out there, and talking..perhaps listening would be a better way, to explain what we are doing now. Many people remembered GR more than JR. From several accounts, she did wear her wedding ring, ALL of the time. From others, we learned that unless she had a new case, she did not have an otter case. We learned that she liked SIM type role play games more than the standard ones. From a few people, we learned that, she was quiet when around GR, but that she was incredibly funny, had a quick wit about her, and could be sarcastic. Many thought that JR was reliable, and very proud of her family. WE spoke with people in other areas, and although this is ALL hearsay, local folks have their own opinions....The roads driven and the roads hiked were from the Greene, NY area to Scoharie County and above.
The Plank Rd. Manor Apartments are low income, but the few we spoke to, including a few just in that area, were very nice, but seemed to know little...and many were sure that the NEWS accounts were probably true:banghead: (arghhh)...We plan to do a trip, that is just pics next time...not sure if that is allowed on here, but but might help us if allowed on WS....please advise...as the pics tell more than google does.
We handed out over 500 fliers in the past few weeks. Because the news story released lead many to believe that JR just left, much to our dismay, many just filed the story away. MANY did think the phone and van were planted, as the distance from phone to van to YMCA is so short.:heartbeat:
GR was a school sports coach, known for his enthusiasm and energy, and loved being the center of attention. It did not surprise us by the end of this weeks search efforts, that many more knew GR than did JR. Many people thought that JR was trying to become a better looking, more attractive woman for her husband....and a few mentioned that ES and JR would soon be twins if she had kept losing weight. In our opinion only...it is believed that JR may not left the house by herself ...without help. There are some tips that will only be taken to LE, but sadly, we did not locate her...yet! Places to look again... the areas that the dirt has been disturbed....places that my van would go in muddy weather (they are NOT off road vehicles lol)...places that we know they traveled...and any convenience store that we have missed....since that seemed to be where we found the most personal info...did you know that she worked? Others believed that JR would do anything for GR
All in all, because of the ongoing missing Michele Harris case....believe me, the similarities are amazing...and in the news here, often and repeatedly...still....we will NOT give up until we find her....I personally want her found safe, and very alive. This is opinion only!

"Thanks" button was just not big enough.......... we seriously need a "Seriously Love This!" button!!!!

{{{{{ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all you are doing!!!!!!! }}}}

You are amazing! :rocker:

WOW, Bear, I'm impressed with all the great work you've done!! Thank you soooo much for looking for Jennifer, and for sharing your news here with us!

:tyou:

Have you thought about becoming a verified insider?

BearAngel... You and your organization are AMAZING, :rocker:

and...thank you so much for keeping us updated...

It was interesting to me to get the feel of the community's opinion of what happened to Jen....
That she left.... :(

Good point by poster above... Have you thought about becoming a Verified Insider?

:seeya:

thank you so much to you and your companions for searching, BearAngel xx

If photographs are allowed they'd be great.

The "evidence" reasoning never made sense to me. Find the victim, worry about that later, for crying out loud. There won't ever be a case, IMO, if she is not found. Weak excuse from LE, if that came from them.

still not caught up reading, but if they did state this, it's probably because of the husband searching for her phone on his own and they don't want this happening again.

BearAngel, Thank you for searching and for making it about Jennifer! Thank you for feeling the pulse of the community and giving us your unbiased opinion, I REALLY appreciate that.

Was wondering if anyone went to the event today for JR and how it went? I have been reading the taroet reading and mapping thoughts out in my head for maybe taking our journey tomorrow weather permitting

Amazing work BearAngel! Thank you for all you are doing and for sharing info, as we have so little info to go on.
I read that there wasn't much of a turn out at the even today? Did anyone go or hear how it went?

I wish information would be sent to the FBI profiling team. I think it could significantly
narrow the search area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member