Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You see them, they're doing OK, they're doing the best that can be expected," Ramsaran said. "Of course they miss their mom, everyone misses Jenn you know."

And his journey to become reunited with his wife of 13 years isn't over.

"Jenn is the only missing person in Chenango county. And not only are they doing everything they can, but they won't stop," Ramsaran said. "And I so respect that."

http://www.wbng.com/home/Ramsaran-Family-Spreads-Hope-For-Mothers-Return-191546791.html

That would be great if they would, but i lost a nephew in a shooting in the same county and CCS has to close the case before FBI would take the case. I so hope it wouldn't be the same with a missing person! JMO

Search update:...Sorry for taking so long in posting, but we had two very nice days to work with...not that weather has stopped us much. We have been searching all along...but this weeks search covered many miles. Because there are different people involved in every search, over time, we have covered much ground. This week was spent more on getting awareness out there, and talking..perhaps listening would be a better way, to explain what we are doing now. Many people remembered GR more than JR. From several accounts, she did wear her wedding ring, ALL of the time. From others, we learned that unless she had a new case, she did not have an otter case. We learned that she liked SIM type role play games more than the standard ones. From a few people, we learned that, she was quiet when around GR, but that she was incredibly funny, had a quick wit about her, and could be sarcastic. Many thought that JR was reliable, and very proud of her family. WE spoke with people in other areas, and although this is ALL hearsay, local folks have their own opinions....The roads driven and the roads hiked were from the Greene, NY area to Scoharie County and above.
The Plank Rd. Manor Apartments are low income, but the few we spoke to, including a few just in that area, were very nice, but seemed to know little...and many were sure that the NEWS accounts were probably true:banghead: (arghhh)...We plan to do a trip, that is just pics next time...not sure if that is allowed on here, but but might help us if allowed on WS....please advise...as the pics tell more than google does.
We handed out over 500 fliers in the past few weeks. Because the news story released lead many to believe that JR just left, much to our dismay, many just filed the story away. MANY did think the phone and van were planted, as the distance from phone to van to YMCA is so short.:heartbeat:
GR was a school sports coach, known for his enthusiasm and energy, and loved being the center of attention. It did not surprise us by the end of this weeks search efforts, that many more knew GR than did JR. Many people thought that JR was trying to become a better looking, more attractive woman for her husband....and a few mentioned that ES and JR would soon be twins if she had kept losing weight. In our opinion only...it is believed that JR may not left the house by herself ...without help. There are some tips that will only be taken to LE, but sadly, we did not locate her...yet! Places to look again... the areas that the dirt has been disturbed....places that my van would go in muddy weather (they are NOT off road vehicles lol)...places that we know they traveled...and any convenience store that we have missed....since that seemed to be where we found the most personal info...did you know that she worked? Others believed that JR would do anything for GR
All in all, because of the ongoing missing Michele Harris case....believe me, the similarities are amazing...and in the news here, often and repeatedly...still....we will NOT give up until we find her....I personally want her found safe, and very alive. This is opinion only!

I agree with everyone else here who feels the "Thanks" button isn't enough! I also wonder if you would consider being a verified insider?

Bear, what made you focus the search in those areas?

I handed out flyers today at the same apartments after the "Shining Hope" event, and the residents I spoke with also seemed to know little, just as you said, and many finished the conversation with "I hope she decides to come home soon." :banghead::banghead::banghead: Some also questioned the color of JR's van, wondering why the flyers show it as maroon, when they remember it looking more orange. They were very nice people. Elderly mostly (at least the ones that I spoke with), and some have lived in those apartments for decades. They said the car was parked neatly in a space two to three spaces west of the garbage dumpster, and two to three spots east of the handicapped spots. The van was parked in the closest row to the road, facing the road (facing north). There are eight units in each of four buildings in the complex.

One lady mentioned that she didn't notice Jr's van as anything out of the ordinary because there's another woman who lives in that complex that has a van with a similar style/color. Another noticed it was out of the ordinary because another van usually parks there. Another said cars "come and go." One lady said the car was only there for two days, not five. One recognized Jennifer from the flyer, saying she remembers seeing Jennifer in local stores, but didn't remember when. She recognized Jennifer from the "heavier" pictures, not her most recent ones. So basically, a wide range of various information.

Also passed out flyers at a few businesses that still, after 67 days, had none up, when I'd swear I saw some up prior. I thought that was odd. I noticed some had flyers that didn't show the car, when again, I thought I saw flyers up that showed pics of Jennifer AND the car. Again, very odd.

There was a local group of people holding up "No Fracking" signs walking up and down Broad St. (which is Norwich's main street). Nice idea, as traffic was heavy today.

The "Shining Hope" event was very sparsely attended. Only 27 adults and a few children. GR's parents hugged the mistress at one point. GR's kids were hanging all over the mistress. Cynthia Caron spoke at length. GR spoke briefly. The flying lanterns were pretty.

As an aside, Jennifer did have a job. She took care of an elderly local gentleman. Not sure for how long, but know she shared information with this man, and that she liked the job.

Someone (momrids6?) mentioned upthread: "I think it has to be that he did not carry her long. Most body builders have little functional strength, and he's not a large man."

You are correct. He is a very small man, and not someone I would peg as a weightlifter.

I agree with everyone else here who feels the "Thanks" button isn't enough! I also wonder if you would consider being a verified insider?

I handed out flyers today at the same apartments after the "Shining Hope" event, and the residents I spoke with also seemed to know little, just as you said, and many finished the conversation with "I hope she decides to come home soon." :banghead::banghead::banghead: Some also questioned the color of JR's van, wondering why the flyers show it as maroon, when they remember it looking more orange. They were very nice people. Elderly mostly (at least the ones that I spoke with), and some have lived in those apartments for decades. They said the car was parked neatly in a space two to three spaces west off the garbage dumpster, and two to three spots east of the handicapped spots. The van was parked in the closest row to the road, facing the road (facing north). There are eight units in each of four buildings in the complex.

One lady mentioned that she didn't notice Jr's van as anything out of the ordinary because there's another woman who lives in that complex that has a van with a similar style/color. Another noticed it was out of the ordinary because another van usually parks there. Another said cars "come and go." One lady said the car was only there for two days, not five. One recognized Jennifer from the flyer, saying she remembers seeing Jennifer in local stores, but didn't remember when. She recognized Jennifer from the "heaver" pictures, not her most recent ones. So basically, a wide range of various information.

Also passed out flyers at a few businesses that still, after 67 days, had none up, when I'd swear I saw some up prior. I thought that was odd. I noticed some had flyers that didn't show the car, when again, I thought I saw flyers up that showed pics of Jennifer AND the car. Again, very odd.

There was a local group of people holding up "No Fracking" signs walking up and down Broad St. (which is Norwich's main street). Nice idea, as traffic was heavy today.

The "Shining Hope" event was very sparsely attended. Only 27 adults and a few children. GR's parents hugged the mistress at one point. GR's kids were hanging all over the mistress. Cynthia Caron spoke at length. GR spoke briefly. The flying lanterns were pretty.

As an aside, Jennifer did have a job. She took care of an elderly local gentleman. Not sure for how long, but know she shared information with this man, and that she liked the job.

Someone (momrids6?) mentioned upthread: "I think it has to be that he did not carry her long. Most body builders have little functional strength, and he's not a large man." You are correct. He is a very small man, and not someone I would peg as a weightlifter.
Thank you for being there!!!! Your observations are correct, and will help everyone...wow thank you!

The organization says a majority of found persons through LostNMissing are found by the general public.

"It's OK to come home if you can, we don't know what happened to Jennifer."

BBM

http://www.wbng.com/home/Ramsaran-Family-Spreads-Hope-For-Mothers-Return-191546791.html

It's very important that should JR be "out there" that she know it IS ok to come home. We need to cover all based and all possibilities. Once forensics ate complete it should give more answers . And yes, always hope.

Thank you, Jillian!!!
:yourock:

GR's parents hugged the mistress at one point. GR's kids were hanging all over the mistress.

BBM and respectfully snipped for space...

I find this SO disturbing. Who wants to bet that they'll eventually move in together and become The Brady Bunch? ugh.

Its ok for a voluntarily missing adult to return. Is it also ok that a trip to the psych ward, charges of abandonment, and if they are lucky, supervised vistation with their own children, a quick divorce and therapy for massive betrayal are also in their future after being driven to flee by extreme mental anguish?

ETA: another missing mom on ws had it worse- they terminated her parental rights.

Snipped

"Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope. There's no doubt in my mind that we're not going to see her again," Ramsaran said. "There's not doubt in my mind. And that's what keeps us strong."

Not going to see her again? No doubt about that?

If an error, that ought to be corrected.

Wow... Good catch!

Yes...I imagine the news organization would want to correct that...

JMO

Snipped for space....

In answer to your question, there are several reasons that I do not become an insider...1.. safety of myself and others (many times it is rural areas, and well...safety first!.... 2. anonymity, unless dealing directly with law enforcement...3. and people are more likely to talk or think out loud, with just an ordinary person...ie. not LE or even family.

The other questions about areas searched have to do with areas that they lived, went to school or attended college, or have some sentimental connection....we have done much in the direction initially in the news....after no results...we are treating every statement made early on, as designed to give the impression that JR just left, and investigating it just the opposite.

The one thing that is troubling me is this...we put up flyers...and later...they disappear...so we put them back up...poof gone...but it does tell us that either folks care a lot...or someone is removing them...mostly in a 20 mile radius :banghead:
Again, thank you for being there today Jillian... :beats:

Its ok for a voluntarily missing adult to return. Is it also ok that a trip to the psych ward, charges of abandonment, and if they are lucky, supervised vistation with their own children, a quick divorce and therapy for massive betrayal are also in their future?

:gthanks: for this post! I agree with you 100%. I have little (well, more like zero) sympathy for adults who go voluntarily missing. The pain they cause their loved ones is unforgivable. Yes, I'm harsh about it, but JMO.

That said, it would be better for JR if she's out there somewhere. But better for the kids is debatable. I can't imagine the pain they'd have to live with for the rest of their lives knowing their mother walked away and abandoned them. (But I don't think that's what happened here).

"You see them, they're doing OK, they're doing the best that can be expected," Ramsaran said. "Of course they miss their mom, everyone misses Jenn you know."

And his journey to become reunited with his wife of 13 years isn't over.

"Jenn is the only missing person in Chenango county. And not only are they doing everything they can, but they won't stop," Ramsaran said. "And I so respect that."

BBM
Interesting comment, considering a month or so ago he said "the kids miss their old mum, not the one from the last 6-9mths"
So in one quote no they don't miss her and now he says they do.
I have no doubt they miss her terribly and have right from the start.
He clearly keeps tabs on what is said about him, as we have posted here several times how inappropiate that original comment was.

The one thing that is troubling me is this...we put up flyers...and later...they disappear...so we put them back up...poof gone...but it does tell us that either folks care a lot...or someone is removing them...mostly in a 20 mile radius

With what we know thus far, this does not surprise me at all. Thank YOU for redistributing and I hope locals will continue to put Jennifer's sweet face out there!!!

A few quick words as I still have two more hours of drive until home. As Jillian said it was a small crowd of about 37 total with children but the positive was three media outlets for Jennifer. The children are so beautiful GR and JR did a wonderful job. Kids are doing as well as can be. GR and I explained prior what to expect, what I would say and the point of the program. Point being its difficult but we stand strong with all grandparents, moms and dad , w friends and everyone will do all possible as we don't know where mommy is . We don't know if she is ok or if she may not be ok. That is why we need to find her. I will tell you that family us very vibrant . Yes GR is much shorter than I thought. I'm 5'3" and taller. The bonding on the family is phenomenal. Remy is attentive and extremely close to the kids. I know without a doubt that while he is VERY Gregarios and outgoing the very deep compassion that he has for life in general and the empathy for other people....I am very confident he did not harm his wife. However I did learn something different today that now does make me more fearful if what "may" be another strong possibility that I kind of thought over but now I am more concerned, I will explain momentarily.

I am sorry and might get booted for this, but this man is totally full of crap, IMO.

A few quick words as I still have two more hours of drive until home. As Jillian said it was a small crowd of about 37 total with children but the positive was three media outlets for Jennifer. The children are so beautiful GR and JR did a wonderful job. Kids are doing as well as can be. GR and I explained prior what to expect, what I would say and the point of the program. Point being its difficult but we stand strong with all grandparents, moms and dad , w friends and everyone will do all possible as we don't know where mommy is . We don't know if she is ok or if she may not be ok. That is why we need to find her. I will tell you that family us very vibrant . Yes GR is much shorter than I thought. I'm 5'3" and taller. The bonding on the family is phenomenal. Remy is attentive and extremely close to the kids. I know without a doubt that while he is VERY Gregarios and outgoing the very deep compassion that he has for life in general and the empathy for other people....I am very confident he did not harm his wife. However I did learn something different today that now does make me more fearful if what "may" be another strong possibility that I kind of thought over but now I am more concerned, I will explain momentarily.

BBM - Do you mean suicide??

In answer to your question, there are several reasons that I do not become an insider...1.. safety of myself and others (many times it is rural areas, and well...safety first!.... 2. anonymity, unless dealing directly with law enforcement...3. and people are more likely to talk or think out loud, with just an ordinary person...ie. not LE or even family.

The other questions about areas searched have to do with areas that they lived, went to school or attended college, or have some sentimental connection....we have done much in the direction initially in the news....after no results...we are treating every statement made early on, as designed to give the impression that JR just left, and investigating it just the opposite.

The one thing that is troubling me is this...we put up flyers...and later...they disappear...so we put them back up...poof gone...but it does tell us that either folks care a lot...or someone is removing them...mostly in a 20 mile radius :banghead:
Again, thank you for being there today Jillian... :beats:

Such great ideas for search areas. Perps usually leave bodies/evidence in areas they are most familiar with.
Flyers being removed? I wonder who would be doing that?

The "Shining Hope" event was very sparsely attended. Only 27 adults and a few children. GR's parents hugged the mistress at one point. GR's kids were hanging all over the mistress.

All of that makes me feel very sad.

And I hope someone got photos of GR and mistress (and kids) interacting because it could be of interest to an investigator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett