Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Yes GR is much shorter than I thought. I'm 5'3" and taller. The bonding on the family is phenomenal. Remy is attentive and extremely close to the kids. I know without a doubt that while he is VERY Gregarios and outgoing the very deep compassion that he has for life in general and the empathy for other people....I am very confident he did not harm his wife. However I did learn something different today that now does make me more fearful if what "may" be another strong possibility that I kind of thought over but now I am more concerned, I will explain momentarily.

BBM

I take this to mean this is the first time you have met GR in person?

All of that makes me feel very sad.

And I hope someone got photos of GR and mistress (and kids) interacting because it could be of interest to an investigator.

I have no doubt LE would have been all over the event today.
Not making it known to anyone at the event though.

http://www.wbng.com/home/Ramsaran-F...Mothers-Return-191546791.html?llsms=91041&c=y

"As each purple lantern rises into the bleak winter sky, her 37-year-old husband Remy Ramsaran can see the hope for his wife's return spread across Chenango County."

In all fairness, this was a quote from the reporter. But in a community of >10,000, only 27 show up??? Biased media. They obviously need more information, IMO.

"The organization says a majority of found persons through LostNMissing are found by the general public." One I believe was found in a location directly behind the type of event that was held today. The lanterns were beautiful, but I can't help but wonder if the public were searching instead of lighting flying lanterns today, wouldn't that be time better spent (though I do get the risk with public searches)? And yes, I hiked for many hours in the woods today after pounding pavement passing out flyers (just anticipating that question).

"Don't be afraid to come home because your family love you, your parents love you, your children love you," Caron said. "It's OK to come home if you can, we don't know what happened to Jennifer." :banghead:

Out of 27 people in attendance (excluding children), I would guess that only 20 of those people believe that she's actually able to read this in the newspaper or watch it on TV right now, or will be able to do so in the future.

A few quick words as I still have two more hours of drive until home. As Jillian said it was a small crowd of about 37 total with children but the positive was three media outlets for Jennifer. The children are so beautiful GR and JR did a wonderful job. Kids are doing as well as can be. GR and I explained prior what to expect, what I would say and the point of the program. Point being its difficult but we stand strong with all grandparents, moms and dad , w friends and everyone will do all possible as we don't know where mommy is . We don't know if she is ok or if she may not be ok. That is why we need to find her. I will tell you that family us very vibrant . Yes GR is much shorter than I thought. I'm 5'3" and taller. The bonding on the family is phenomenal. Remy is attentive and extremely close to the kids. I know without a doubt that while he is VERY Gregarios and outgoing the very deep compassion that he has for life in general and the empathy for other people....I am very confident he did not harm his wife. However I did learn something different today that now does make me more fearful if what "may" be another strong possibility that I kind of thought over but now I am more concerned, I will explain momentarily.

I believe my google map showed 7 or 8 miles between cell and apartment. Not true. We too went to apartments and hung posters on their mail cabinets and we saw nobody come in or out the ten mind there . Only scant cats in karking lot. I didn't find the neighborhood sketchy but rather more like our grandparent neighborhood as growing up. What I did was we began video taping from apt to cell phone. Different than map. You sit at end of parking lot and make a left to go on street and exactly 5.4 miles is cell phone location!!
Right next a huge pile if dirt/mud. Wet thick oozy mud. I taped all. Across street is a long huge mud driveway To a service bldg. I drove very slow. Mud caked vometelu in my tires. Turned around and takes travel back to apts....again 5.4 miles. Mud splashed up from tires once dry pavement and as driving I hear it splashing. Got out and mud died all over my car and tires thick. Took photos. I am now convinced someone pulled into there ....got mud all over...tossed phone and Abandoed car. This days to me...,something happened to Jenn before both situations . What? Did someone or two car jack her ? Did something to her? I don't know about suicide...it is a possibility.... But then I kind of discount that because all this is not nevessary and as a writer she would leave a note. On the other hand if she did leave and met someone throw phone..,(why drive in mud?) go to sits abandon car and leave with another? Makes me sad as I know we have to keep hope..,. But I ABSOLUTELY agree more searches need done and in every pond we passed brtwrrn. By SAR of course. Going to talk w LT Cobb and provide my video too. I will have tomorrow. Ps.the media quoted me wrong they left some out. First time I met children and Remy? Yes.

In answer to your question, there are several reasons that I do not become an insider...1.. safety of myself and others (many times it is rural areas, and well...safety first!.... 2. anonymity, unless dealing directly with law enforcement...3. and people are more likely to talk or think out loud, with just an ordinary person...ie. not LE or even family.

YUP! I've found that when people desperately want to know who you are, where you live, and where you work, perhaps to shut you up, they will, and DO find out.

The one thing that is troubling me is this...we put up flyers...and later...they disappear...so we put them back up...poof gone...but it does tell us that either folks care a lot...or someone is removing them...mostly in a 20 mile radius :banghead:
Again, thank you for being there today Jillian... :beats:

I have noticed the EXACT same thing. I believe that someone is taking them down to get JR's picture out of public view. Also, flyers are being taken down and replaced with a different flyer. Are any other locals or semi-locals noticing this as well?

Have you ever put them up at Arrow Laundry on the corner of Birdsall and Main? I put two up there today, as none were there. That is a very commonly used laundromat, as I believe there are only two now left in the area.

Thank you for all you are doing, and for taking the time to share with us what you've done and continue to do. You are a strong voice for Jennifer, and she needs that.

With what we know thus far, this does not surprise me at all. Thank YOU for redistributing and I hope locals will continue to put Jennifer's sweet face out there!!!

These caring community members may need a back up supply of fliers... So they may put them up again when the fliers "disappear"...

JMO

Snipped & BBM for focus-

Quote: Jillian
The "Shining Hope" event was very sparsely attended. Only 27 adults and a few children. GR's parents hugged the mistress at one point. GR's kids were hanging all over the mistress. Cynthia Caron spoke at length. GR spoke briefly. The flying lanterns were pretty.

http://www.dhses.ny.gov/ofpc/alerts-bulletins/safety/text/2012/20120048.cfm

Sky Lanterns

The Office of Fire Prevention and Control has received numerous requests regarding the relationship of the Fire Code and sky lanterns, thus generating a need for clarification on the safety of these devices.
Sky lanterns are airborne paper lanterns, also known as Kongming Lanterns, "wish lanterns," are sometimes also referred to as Chinese lanterns, sky candles or fire balloons.

Unless anchored or tethered, OFPC is of the opinion that sky lanterns cannot be constantly attended and thus present a violation of the Fire Code of New York State.

Snipped & BBM for focus-

http://www.dhses.ny.gov/ofpc/alerts-bulletins/safety/text/2012/20120048.cfm

Sky Lanterns

The Office of Fire Prevention and Control has received numerous requests regarding the relationship of the Fire Code and sky lanterns, thus generating a need for clarification on the safety of these devices.
Sky lanterns are airborne paper lanterns, also known as Kongming Lanterns, "wish lanterns," are sometimes also referred to as Chinese lanterns, sky candles or fire balloons.

Unless anchored or tethered, OFPC is of the opinion that sky lanterns cannot be constantly attended and thus present a violation of the Fire Code of New York State.

THANK YOU!!!! While the sentiment is nice, I worry more about the risk of fires.

I believe my google map showed 7 or 8 miles between cell and apartment. Not true. We too went to apartments and hung posters on their mail cabinets and we saw nobody come in or out the ten mind there . Only scant cats in karking lot. I didn't find the neighborhood sketchy but rather more like our grandparent neighborhood as growing up. What I did was we began video taping from apt to cell phone. Different than map. You sit at end of parking lot and make a left to go on street and exactly 5.4 miles is cell phone location!!
Right next a huge pile if dirt/mud. Wet thick oozy mud. I taped all. Across street is a long huge mud driveway To a service bldg. I drove very slow. Mud caked vometelu in my tires. Turned around and takes travel back to apts....again 5.4 miles. Mud splashed up from tires once dry pavement and as driving I hear it splashing. Got out and mud died all over my car and tires thick. Took photos. I am now convinced someone pulled into there ....got mud all over...tossed phone and Abandoed car. This days to me...,something happened to Jenn before both situations . What? Did someone or two car jack her ? Did something to her? I don't know about suicide...it is a possibility.... But then I kind of discount that because all this is not nevessary and as a writer she would leave a note. On the other hand if she did leave and met someone throw phone..,(why drive in mud?) go to sits abandon car and leave with another? Makes me sad as I know we have to keep hope..,. But I ABSOLUTELY agree more searches need done and in every pond we passed brtwrrn. By SAR of course. Going to talk w LT Cobb and provide my video too. I will have tomorrow. Ps.the media quoted me wrong they left some out. First time I met children and Remy? Yes.

That service building is the town of Plymouth Highway barn. Just to the left and below it is Moon Hill Rd. Moon Hill Rd is a seasonal road that is not maintained in the winter time. At the time she went missing, we didn't have any snow on the ground, so yes, Moon Hill Rd would have been drivable, albiet muddy.
Heres what jumps out at me, though. This is the EXACT AREA that Jillian and crew wanted to search in January, and they were torpedoed in thier effort WHY??? Does some one have a reason for NOT wanting this area searched?

Thanks for the event you organized, it was very nice. It would have been great if there was a bigger turnout, of course.

I am curious, why is this woman that supposedly there 'was' an affair with, being referred to as 'mistress'? Unless there is a continuing intimate relationship with the said person, it might be a misnomer, in my humble opinion. I don't know, it just bothers me, regardless of the who , what or why that Jennifer is missing. Just wanted to share my thought....please don't hit me.

As an aside, because I am very out of the box- I am curious as to this work that Jennifer did, for an elderly gentleman. Could this some how be related to her missing, in some context? Did she take him to appointments, form any friendships connected to those that he knows/related to, use the landline at his home? When was the last time she was there? And I hate to ask, did she have any access to his drugs?

Also , was there any LE presence at the event today?

I have no doubt LE would have been all over the event today.
Not making it known to anyone at the event though.

There was one sheriff's deputy there. And I counted him in with the 27 adults in attendance. Also included in that 27 group of adults were one local fireman to keep watch over the flying lanterns, GR's mother, GR's father, GR's mistress, Cynthia Caron, Cynthia Caron's staff, plus me, and GR himself. So, that leaves approximately 18 community members, most of whom appeared to be GR's friends and/or other family members.

It is VERY sad that despite HOW JR went missing, that still just a fraction of a percentage of the community showed up. But Walmart, local delis, grocery stores, drug stores, etc. were packed.

There was one sheriff's deputy there. And I counted him in with the 27 adults in attendance. Also included in that 27 group of adults were one local fireman to keep watch over the flying lanterns, GR's mother, GR's father, GR's mistress, Cynthia Caron, Cynthia Caron's staff, plus me, and GR himself. So, that leaves approximately 18 community members, most of whom appeared to be GR's friends and/or other family members.

It is VERY sad that despite HOW JR went missing, that still just a fraction of a percentage of the community showed up. But Walmart, local delis, grocery stores, drug stores, etc. were packed.

Was Jennifer's family there?

momrids6 you are an absolute scream ... come to Australia, you will fit right in

:floorlaugh:

Bingo!! One of the first places I looked, and now it is one of our main starting points for searching (found her phone there-note*we had no reception on any phone(Not Verizon Virgin TracPhone ATT etc. at the location found...pinged...right...out of so many places to throw a phone)...and you are dead on about it. the gravel pit has been disturbed. But that is only what I, myself saw...I was unable to post for a long time here, because it hated my email addy (yes, I finally read the FAQS on using my isp addy)...even I could have done the distance from phone to apartment to YMCA...and I am much older and not a marathon runner~!!! You go Lavonda~!!!:rocker: There are also locations that fit right behind the fire station....Next week is Bowman Lake area again for me.

I am curious, why is this woman that supposedly there 'was' an affair with, being referred to as 'mistress'? Unless there is a continuing intimate relationship with the said person, it might be a misnomer, in my humble opinion. <Repsectfully snipped>

It has been confirmed by both an insider ( who is still using the term ) and a local- whom I choose to believe. It has also been reported that GR is spending much time alone with said individual.

Bingo!! One of the first places I looked, and now it is one of our main starting points for searching (found her phone there-note*we had no reception on any phone(Not Verizon Virgin TracPhone ATT etc. at the location found...pinged...right...out of so many places to throw a phone)...and you are dead on about it. the gravel pit has been disturbed. But that is only what I, myself saw...I was unable to post for a long time here, because it hated my email addy (yes, I finally read the FAQS on using my isp addy)...even I could have done the distance from phone to apartment to YMCA...and I am much older and not a marathon runner~!!! You go Lavonda~!!!:rocker: There are also locations that fit right behind the fire station....Next week is Bowman Lake area again for me.

Pretty sure that that gravel pit is actually what the Town of Plymouth uses to sand the roads in the winter. That may explain why it looks like it was disturbed. I really feel that the answer lies further west, up Moon Hill Rd. If I recall correctly, someone we know used to, or still does, run there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett