Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone with an iphone with game apps tell me if there are game pieces, things, you can purchase as "extras" for a game- like mappacks for xbox360.... I know you can buy stuff like that for FB games...but clueless about phone

Yeeeeep. Depends on the game but sometimes they encourage you to purchase tokens or whatnot within the game to improve your progress, that sort of thing. I don't think there's much physical stuff you could buy, no controllers or anything, but definitely there's stuff to buy. There's a game I suspect Jen MIGHT have been playing that where they definitely allow/encourage purchasing this sort of stuff.

Perhaps, if Jennifer really did buy it, it was aspirational lingerie. As in, "I'm gonna wear my old droopy bras and panties until I lose a few more pounds, and then I'll be able to wear THIS!"

I've had aspirational jeans. Many times. ~g~

Being an IT person I'm sure he had all her passwords and knew everything she was doing online without her knowing.
I would think it would make pretty hard to chat and organise a meet up with someone.
It is my opinion that he tracked her every move, and used those moves to his advantage.
She may not have known, but he tracked her, believe me.

IMO.

BBM
Thanks for that post Ladybug, I would think most people would react the same way in those circumstances.
So GR's reaction is very odd.
So sorry about your son and thank you for sharing.

The more details that come out about GR, the more I have to step away.

So now, apparently he finds lingerie and this is a issue? By him "finding" this box 5 weeks later as if it's some surprise stash (that he wanted people to perceive as something she had hidden to share with somewhere else,) makes me really really point a hard finger at him, more than already.

I don't have a husband but if I did, I would think that if a box of lingerie were found, his first thought would be NOTHING like GR's thought.

Talk about really going out of your way to make yourself look not guilty, except we already know he's a liar and a cheat so...............walk like duck, talk like a duck..

:couch:

OH My... How convenient...

He "found" undies WHILE he was on the phone.. And instead of thinking... "Undies in a bedroom closet... No big deal" ...

he just happened to have someone else on the phone to cry crocodile tears to...

and create a big ol' drama about it?

Sorry... But that sounds planted AND goofy...

JMO
What am I missing here? What's the significance of these undies/lingerie anyway?

Apparently this marriage wasn't doing well. Why would GR be looking at her lingerie at all? And it was right before Christmas, so maybe it was a Christmas gift. Who made a deal out of this, GR?

It reminds me of JR's wedding band. Why was GR looking in her jewelry box?
It seems that every detail is a puzzle piece. So what about the lingerie am I missing?

My impression is that the "hidden" lingerie adds to the "mysterious and unusual" behavior of Jennifer (according to her husband) and supplies him with more "proof" that she had a secret life.

What am I missing here? What's the significance of these undies/lingerie anyway?

Apparently this marriage wasn't doing well. Why would GR be looking at her lingerie at all? And it was right before Christmas, so maybe it was a Christmas gift. Who made a deal out of this, GR?

It reminds me of JR's wedding band. Why was GR looking in her jewelry box?
It seems that every detail is a puzzle piece. So what about the lingerie am I missing?

My impression is that the "hidden" lingerie adds to the "mysterious and unusual" behavior of Jennifer (according to her husband) and supplies him with more "proof" that she had a secret life.

I agree, cluciano! I think he is desperate to prove that Jennifer had "changed" and was living a secret life and had ultimately planned to run away. He MUST convince people that she ran away. I think that after getting so worked up about the searches, he felt he needed to find something that would further convince people. So he found the lingerie and prepaid credit card. He's grasping at straws, and using whatever he can to spin his story. IMO.

Hope that helps, London!

It is my opinion that he tracked her every move, and used those moves to his advantage.
She may not have known, but he tracked her, believe me.

IMO.

And in the very least, I think he tracked her whereabouts online to make sure she did not catch on to his extracurricular activities with her BF.

If he had a keylogger on their computer/her computer ----he would know everything down to passwords, etc.

Scary!

Keystroke logging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There's spyware that can alert someone as to when you're online, and track your every move, no matter where they are. Its remote. Had it done to me, I know.
The gadgets used to track my every move really shocked and amazed me.
You can get anything for a price, it seems to me.

And IF Jennifer had a few "root" issues, he may have exploited them to the max with some crazy-making behaviors necessary to conduct and carry on with this affair.

It wasn't that much hidden if she kept that lingerie in her closet, just like that. If that was for the eyes of her lover, she would stash it somewhere else, away from her husband's eyes. And she would take it with her, to start her new life with a new man, wearing a new hot lingerie. Right?
It has no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, buying new underwear is not a crime nor anything shocking.

He also may be saying that Jen maybe received the lingerie from someone else since it was in a box. The prepaid visa makes me think he wants everyone to believe she "secretly" bought it. I am also a SAHM (for 13 years and still counting), but married to a guy who doesn't care if I spend money and doesn't question my every purchase ever. That said if he did I would just pay with cash LOL. Buying a prepaid visa wouldn't be any different unless you were going to use it online?

Edited to add..I want to know how quickly he realized it was a prepaid visa? My daughter has used those before (received as gifts) and nowhere on the receipt did it indicate that it was a prepaid visa that I remember. I obviously didn't study the receipt, but I remember her having to return something and the sales associate asking me for my card ending in "1234". She hadn't kept the card so she was able to get store credit. So did he notice "hey what card is that" and look into it or did the police tell him? Even if he didn't recognize the numbers how did he get to prepaid visa?

He puts it out there. He knows that if he throws mud at the wall, some of it will stick.

Out of curiosity since I've been a bit MIA the past few days, where does this lingerie convo stem from? I read that the box was found 5 weeks after JR went missing but how did it get here to us?

I wonder what the defensive spin on this one will be? Oh LE have missed stuff before in other cases and they just happened to miss these items?
Let me guess, GR was on the phone with say LE (as he apparently calls them one or twice everyday) or maybe JR's dad? Someone that needed a little more convincing perhaps?
With the visa, would there be a way of seeing if it had been used? It if hasn't that then defeats the purpose of saying hey heres how she's surviving where ever she is.
Also, why buy a prepaid visa when it would be much easier to get a little cash out? My ex was tight as with money and watched everything I spent. I used to do grocery shopping, pay on card and get cash out at the same time. It then shows on the bank account as one amount and looks like it was all groceries. I used then put away the extra cash to use on things for myself or my daughter.
Much easier than fussing around with this card, oh and then leaving the reciept with all the details anyway!
Also, wouldn't you need to withdraw money to put money on the card anyway? Wouldn't a cash withdrawal then show up and you would then have to explain that?

New press release about the Shining Hope event -
http://www.prlog.org/12076755-husband-to-hold-event-for-missing-wife.html

Husband to hold event for missing wife

Ganesh Ramsaran asks for help from the public to distribute missing posters.

The word "husband" sure does get mentioned a lot in every article and fb post, doesn't it? I've noticed that it also seems to be used synonymously with the word "family." It's alllll about the husband, never about the parents or sister or any other family members.

Check out this post: https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/359623627478645

There are a couple of comments about which family may or may not be attending the Shining Hope event.

I wonder what the defensive spin on this one will be? Oh LE have missed stuff before in other cases and they just happened to miss these items?
Let me guess, GR was on the phone with say LE (as he apparently calls them one or twice everyday) or maybe JR's dad? Someone that needed a little more convincing perhaps?
With the visa, would there be a way of seeing if it had been used? It if hasn't that then defeats the purpose of saying hey heres how she's surviving where ever she is.
Also, why buy a prepaid visa when it would be much easier to get a little cash out? My ex was tight as with money and watched everything I spent. I used to do grocery shopping, pay on card and get cash out at the same time. It then shows on the bank account as one amount and looks like it was all groceries. I used then put away the extra cash to use on things for myself or my daughter.
Much easier than fussing around with this card, oh and then leaving the reciept with all the details anyway!
Also, wouldn't you need to withdraw money to put money on the card anyway? Wouldn't a cash withdrawal then show up and you would then have to explain that?

I'd say it was probably his #1 cheerleader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx