Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas was her favorite holiday. She says something like her kids can't stay in trouble long because they're too cute. Sound like a mom who would abandon her kids right before Christmas.....NOT!

Does anyone know where I can find that lost flyer with the likes and dislikes on it? Thanks.

BBM - I fail to see any significance whatsoever. That GR even contacted LE in the first place because he found a piece of lingerie neatly folded in a box in JR's closet defies belief. I wonder what they thought when he showed it to them?.

Makes me wonder if GR has an itemized list of every piece of underwear that JR owns?.

IMO

ITA. It's sort of like the bit that went around about him filling the gas tank, IMO, except even stranger. The only thing I can think is that it somehow fits with some story he has told, or that he wants to present, because otherwise, I just can't see how 'I found some lingerie in a box' is remotely relevant. Especially since she disappeared in the leadup to christmas.

As to the oldest child being told she left... I don't really have words. Or not polite ones.

I thought I had read the oldest child was 13. If so I am shocked she was told that...I have a 13 year old daughter and while she seems (and is) much older than my 8 year old daughter she is still very much a child. If I ever took off I can't imagine my husband telling her....he would do anything to spare her from that pain. Eventually if he found out that I did leave on my own I would imagine he would find a way to tell the kids the truth as gently as he could while making sure they knew it was not their fault and I loved them etc.

I am shocked :what:

Edited to add: I feel like I would do the same in the reverse. I know I haven't been in this situation and hope to never be, but oh my gosh I am really sad for Jen and those kids :(

Quoting myself because its too late to edit. I do not think she left her family...just want to make sure I said that! Also the same in reverse meaning spare my children the hurt of thinking they were abandoned.

And darn it I thought I quoted others...going to try again. I'll be back to edit with the other posts LOL

Wow, Jennifer has been gone for two months! Still nothing! With all due respect to law enforcement, I really hope they know what they are doing here! My fear is that they are way way too far in over their heads and are hoping to stumble upon a major piece of evidence before making a move to arrest the person who is responsible. At what point would the FBI be called in? Who can request their services? I hope that this is not a pride thing...as if they would not want an outside team break the case. For the family, The more minds investigating this case, the better.
I was really excited to see Mr. And Mrs. Renz chose to work with CUE but where are they? Are they waiting for the snow to melt to conduct a search? I would love to see the woman in charge question the husband! She doesn't look like the type to stroke his ego and fall into his "I'm a good guy" persona that he likes to paint for himself.
Justice For Jennifer!!!!!!!

Interesting comment on her myspace comment section, referring to a "skinny" vs chubby GR. People change when they lose weight, become avid runners, etc. They (typically) expect everyone close to them to do the same. MOO

I work with attachment/bonding, I agree that telling the oldest daughter mommy "left" was a bad decision.

Something that keeps sticking out to me...The way it has been worded that she recently started playing games on social media and making friends, makes it sound like that was also one of her "recent changes". A little sleuthing shows she has had a gaming/online/social media presence for a very long time. Not like decades of course, lol, but in terms of the internet she's been at it for quite a while playing games, posting in forums, etc. It's possible to do that without making friends, but most people do the things she did to keep boredom and loneliness away, which makes me think she's probably had online friends in the past that did not result in secretive lingerie purchases and abandoning her family. I think a lot of her normal behavior is being skewed to fit a certain scenario, and I think if we can dig deep enough we might find that there are more "changes" that were normal behavior for her.
JMO :twocents::moo:

As to the oldest child being told she left... I don't really have words. Or not polite ones.

somedays+the+supply+of+available+curse+words.jpg

maybe someone should have read their spouse's myspace page before rattling off her likes and favorites; obviously someone did not actually "know" much about their spouse of 18 years...

In order to know someone- you have to listen and pay attention.... and care

Anyone remember when they moved to NY?? Looking at her blog on Myspace and saw a mention of having a whole bunch of boxes of clothes on the floor of the closet.....assuming this is normal for the state of their closet (and they still live in the same home too), then that could explain why GR just found that box of lingerie.....It may have been hiding in a box in there for years. Just a thought.......

I realise each case is different, however I'm seeing so many similarities between this case & the Allison Baden Clay case. The accused, Gerard Baden Clay, has been charged with his wife's murder, is in prison, currently awating a committal hearing.

At the time of her disappearance, Allison's three beautiful daughters were aged 10, 8 & 5. These poor children were told the following, by their father....

"She said 'that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole (and) would not be back'."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...baden-clays-face/story-e6freoof-1226537344568

Awful, but at least (from that quote) he didn't make it sound like Mummy deliberately abandoned them whilst GR appears to be doing just that.

Unbearable to think of the damage done to them if he has killed her and then that has to be explained to them, that Daddy lied to them and made them think Mummy didn't love them :(

Some of us will not let Jen be shoved into a box in the back of a police storage room. Many of us will be houseguests of Jilllian's before that

If this wasn't such a seriously sad case, I would think that that would be a lot of fun!

You're right though - the majority of us here are on the same page and will not let this go quietly.

Team Jennifer!

:loveyou:

- respectfully snipped.

GR's oldest child was told that Jennifer left.

I want to act surprised here but unfortunately, I am not surprised at all.

How sad. I hope that JR's parents and sister are able to make this poor girl feel better.

Growing up feeling abandoned is NO joke and can really screw up a person.

I don't think anyone here wants Jennifer to be missing. I think we all want her to be home with her family.

My opinion may be different (I'm not saying it is or isn't) from others here but their is nothing wrong with that. We should not be put into teams because the thing we all want is Jennifer home.

Ima

Those are a "given": I'm Italian: give me the kitchen & get outta the way...
Of course, since Krey & Ljuicy will be part of the crew- beer will also be coming with us... I don't drink- so I guess I get to drive for Ladies' Night. Good thing I have a van.

I do not think a professional would suggest that the oldest child be told her mother left.... any pros out there that can answer?

:beersign:

I mean, I'm far from a professional, however; I can say with 100% confirmation that no child should be told that their parent left unless it's confirmed 100% (and then get that kid into counseling, stat.)

I mean, what kind of father is this guy?

Here's an article about Bonny Anne Cooner being found:
http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2013-02-10/missing-frankilin-co-woman-possibly-found-dead-well

This is how police work - and journalism - is done, folks. Much applause to the Franklin County Sheriff's Office, the GBI, and crime reporter Joe Johnson of the Athens Banner Herald (and to anyone else who assisted in locating Bonny).

RIP

Props to the Georgia LE & GBI. Great work here and great work bringing Ivy home.

Seems that PA is ...lacking. Kortne and now Jennifer? Come on LE, let's get answers!

BBM - I fail to see any significance whatsoever. That GR even contacted LE in the first place because he found a piece of lingerie neatly folded in a box in JR's closet defies belief. I wonder what they thought when he showed it to them?.

Makes me wonder if GR has an itemized list of every piece of underwear that JR owns?.

IMO

I feel like he staged this so called lingerie and phoned the police to use this as more ammunition that she allegedly left for someone else.

I mean, if he missed her and was concerned that she left and is in emotional turmoil, I would think that this find would hurt him. If he's innocent, I would assume that this find would be so painful as...omg, my wife bought this for us to enjoy and now someone may have harmed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay