Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. And IIRC, the keys were left in the van, right?

Drop a vehichle in a bad neighborhood with the keys = take me, take me!

Perfect.

Does anyone know if the van was operational when found? ie - was it able to be started by LE? If it wasn't is it possible it broke down and went to the apartments to get assistance?
Though of course who is able to nicely park their car in parking lot if it's broken down?
And of course she did have a working phone she could use to call someone.

I am looking forward to BearAngel's reports regarding the search yesterday!

:crossfingers:

Also, I read a post concerning the apts where JR's vehicle was found....they were asking if the parking lot is visible from the main road and the answer is yes, the parking lot borders the main road.

Also, I read a post concerning the apts where JR's vehicle was found....they were asking if the parking lot is visible from the main road and the answer is yes, the parking lot borders the main road.

First of all- :welcome6: & second- :yourock:

Thank you! Now I can tell for sure on the bing maps where it is. It was taking me to an intersection. 8( It also makes a lot more sense why JRs father would find the can there if its seen from the road, especially since its right on the route that would make most since to take to or from Destiny USA.

I'm not sure of this myself, would be interested to know. But this is all the more reason to make sure "visitors" are covered & go back-I know this may sound odd but police presence would be a hindrance so they'd be more likely to give someone up, or help find Jennifer, rather than keep them around watching them.

I wonder what led her Father to this location. Is the parking lot visible from the road. (Again tried to find the exact location on a map not positive which location it is)

Yes, the parking lot borders the main road. This is a low income housing development....there are baseball fields across the street. Hope this link shows it.

https://www.google.com/mapmaker?fll...&z=18&lyt=large_map&htll=42.542935,-75.534776

Yes, the parking lot borders the main road. This is a low income housing development....there are baseball fields across the street. Hope this link shows it.

https://www.google.com/mapmaker?fll...&z=18&lyt=large_map&htll=42.542935,-75.534776

Exactly where I was looking. It was behind it that made me more nervous...that and it's extremely close to the YMCA. Don't get me wrong here as with any missing person I'm hoping she's out there & will be found safe, especially for the sake of her young kids. But the more I read & hear the more I'm afraid for Jennifer.

Ok, my original post was pulled - apparently said some things I can't without being a verified insider?? Sorry about that. Well, glad a couple of you saw it before it was pulled.

Exactly where I was looking. It was behind it that made me more nervous...that and it's extremely close to the YMCA. Don't get me wrong here as with any missing person I'm hoping she's out there & will be found safe, especially for the sake of her young kids. But the more I read & hear the more I'm afraid for Jennifer.

Behind it and to the north of it is a huge organic farm that sells most of their goods to restaurants in NYC.

There are more images and maps at the second link below - *media maps & timelines*

OffRoadRunner's Post & Photos showing the apartments where JR's car was found parked outside of.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8759753&postcount=328"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2[/ame]

NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 *media maps & timelines*
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197284"]NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 *media maps & timelines* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:welcome5: LovingLife and TheFox!

Regarding low income apartments; I know that downstate NY, most low income apartments that I know of, do have cameras. They're are visible too. Can someone see if there are cameras at this apartment complex where Jenn's van was found?

I went on google & "drove" around where the apts are. I noticed not only the baseball diamond but there's a house directly across the street & a few others up the street, wondering if they've all been questioned? Flyers dropped at their homes?

I'm not sure about cameras but I'd hope LE would have gotten them ASAP if so.

I have been trying to follow this for days. I'm glad i was able to join this forum. I have to put my thoughts into words then i will put another post up. I have lived in this area for years and i lived 17 years up by were the phone was found and many back roads that way we traveled many times. It is very easy and short routes you can take from phone location to apartment complex. Thanks for letting me join and hope i can help find jr.

Hoping today is the day that we find Jennifer or get an arrest!!!

There are more images and maps at the second link below - *media maps & timelines*

OffRoadRunner's Post & Photos showing the apartments where JR's car was found parked outside of.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #2

NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 *media maps & timelines*
NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 *media maps & timelines* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It is a bit over 1 mile from the apartments to the Norwich YMCA. As stated on another post, GR was at the YMCA on the day JR went missing. I believe LE would have looked at those security tapes.

I have been trying to follow this for days. I'm glad i was able to join this forum. I have to put my thoughts into words then i will put another post up. I have lived in this area for years and i lived 17 years up by were the phone was found and many back roads that way we traveled many times. It is very easy and short routes you can take from phone location to apartment complex. Thanks for letting me join and hope i can help find jr.

:welcome5:

BBM (Bolded By Me)
Would any of those routes have been very muddy?

:welcome5:

We know that GR dropped the children off at school that morning, and that at some point he went to the Y and was seen there.

In post below, LD states that GR was seen on surveillance cameras of the places he went that day, and witnesses who are "strangers" also saw GR that day.

However, we do not know which other surveillance cameras he was caught on that day besides the Y, as well as where else he was seen by strangers, nor any hours these occurred:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8827815&postcount=987"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber