Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd. I clicked on that link again and when I scrolled down to the last post made to a recent story the PD posted on that site, there's a box where I can type in a comment, and they're not on my friends list. Maybe you just have to sent a friend request?

I was looking up.. Down... All around.. And couldn't find a place to comment...

Mystery?...:dunno:

I find it so sad that GR would be publicly be stating an "annoyance" with his MIL... The mother of Jennifer... Who is already dealing with such devastation with not knowing where her daughter is... :(

I find it so sad that GR would be publicly be stating an "annoyance" with his MIL... The mother of Jennifer... Who is already dealing with such devastation with not knowing where her daughter is... :(

I know I was quite surprised to see him say that in a news article, apparently he is done even trying to look like a nice guy, everytime he talks he is making himself look worse and worse.

What man in his right mind would publicly skewer his in-laws? IMO, that is a bad choice. Men out there know about in-laws and the delicate balance one must keep for marital harmony.

"The sheriff did say that investigators have still not received the cellular telephone records for the iPhone Jennifer Ramsaran had been using. Ganesh Ramsaran, who located the phone for police using a phone application with GPS tracking technology, has indicated she sometimes used her phone to play online games with strangers." from the daily star article

I'm sure I read a post from that other FB page where the admin inferred that she had info supporting JR just leaving based on JR's cell phone info.....I've been back through the page and today cannot find that post but I know I read it...anyone else see that?

Also, many people, when playing online games, are playing with strangers. That's the way many games are structured; or you have a choice to invite those you know to play with you. GR has mentioned this many times and frankly, it doesn't mean much. IMO

I think anyone can post on this one, not just Friends.

https://www.facebook.com/TownOfNewBerlinPolice

(And thanks for sending the friend request in!)

:)

Thanks for this one! These are 2 different pages btw-this is the town police. Jillian's is the County.

Odd. I clicked on that link again and when I scrolled down to the last post made to a recent story the PD posted on that site, there's a box where I can type in a comment, and they're not on my friends list. Maybe you just have to sent a friend request?

Jillian-I can like or share-no comment abilities. I'll send ya a screenshot privately & show ya what I mean.

"The sheriff did say that investigators have still not received the cellular telephone records for the iPhone Jennifer Ramsaran had been using. Ganesh Ramsaran, who located the phone for police using a phone application with GPS tracking technology, has indicated she sometimes used her phone to play online games with strangers." from the daily star article

I'm sure I read a post from that other FB page where the admin inferred that she had info supporting JR just leaving based on JR's cell phone info.....I've been back through the page and today cannot find that post but I know I read it...anyone else see that?

Also, many people, when playing online games, are playing with strangers. That's the way many games are structured; or you have a choice to invite those you know to play with you. GR has mentioned this many times and frankly, it doesn't mean much. IMO

https://m.facebook.com/TownOfNewBer...05600&wend=1362124799&ustart&__user=777057067

4:16pm post by admin refers to calls. Hmmmm:waitasec:

What man in his right mind would publicly skewer his in-laws? IMO, that is a bad choice. Men out there know about in-laws and the delicate balance one must keep for marital harmony.

For some reason he pinpointed his MIL-not all of them. Question is why her? She is allowed to enlist the assistance of an MPO of her choice, not to mention the sisters comment was deleted off the group he was part of. Did he expect that they'd feel welcome? Why is he trying to shut her up? Majes me wonder if the FIL really did say they shouldn't call-is that just based off GRs word?

I'm quite pleased with the new article! I feel that it was the FIRST MSM that didn't exonerate the idea that Jennifer was harmed by someone who knew her. This was the first MSM that wasn't PRO husband and PRO organizations affiliated.

YAY! Her name is out there. People will talk.

And how dare he insult his mother in law - WOW.

Everyone has done such a fantastic job spreading flyers around town. I do not live in that area but I am wondering if it might be a good idea to visit the homes of the people who live on back roads or are surrounded by woods. A van parked on the side of the road or driving down a back road anytime between 12/11-12/13 may have stuck out. Also, did anyone notice someone a person in the woods during that time.
Please forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I'm quite pleased with the new article! I feel that it was the FIRST MSM that didn't exonerate the idea that Jennifer was harmed by someone who knew her. This was the first MSM that wasn't PRO husband and PRO organizations affiliated.

YAY! Her name is out there. People will talk.

And how dare he insult his mother in law - WOW.

I was honestly nervous about the article focusing too much on the drama. I was glad it came out like it did. I would however still like to see someone that knew Jennifer speaking up for Jennifer-anyone! 8(

Thoughts on the article:

- He's d*mned if he does or doesn't admit it regarding the life insurance IMO. While it's perfectly understandable to have one, since he knows people are questioning his involvement, I imagine he didn't want to admit it, knowing what everyone would then say. However, IMO it's better to come clean about it as the statement he did make is as good as an admission. But I can imagine his reasoning.

- Is it not a generally very widely accepted rule of the world not to mess with one's mother-in-law?

- Online gaming... I'm so done with hearing about this. Even if she DID run off with someone on there, I see zero reason why the online thing needs to be public fact constantly, as the general local public knowing it brings no benefit at all that I can see to finding her.

- I think it was IHAVENOCLUE who posted the constrasting statements where very early on he thought she was dead. This to me is maybe the strongest wording he's used saying he's sure she's alive? I mean 'there's no reason for me to believe..' How about the fact that she hasn't been seen in over two months?

- I think LE's declining to comment at all on the life insurance thing, and presumably anything else, is telling, personally.

- About the lack of phone records and the earlier statements about her phone leading them to think she ran away - I presumed that that referred to info on the phone itself (whether or not it was relevant/factual) I was imagining someone going through her phone. However, I would also imagine the police took the phone, fairly quickly, so as far as I can tell there could only be one person who did that and then passed that info on, and that's the person who found the phone.

However, it's also possible/likely that the phone was being backed up on the home computer, and thus it would be possible to access it, in the state it was in when it was last backed up, and also to download that info onto a new phone - which I think would make it easier to view?

- Needless to say I disagree with GR's comments about the HFJ fb page. I think it's particularly weird to say that 'they know nothing' right after saying her own mother has posted there.

Unless he was the "stranger"

Finally, a balanced article! I was hoping he'd have asked about the affair coinciding with the changes.

Theoretically, I wonder if the change in statements about whether or not she met foul play has a deeper significance. Just thinking about timings.....

If, in theory, Jen was harmed at home, there is a limited amount of time available to do anything with a body. Perhaps she was taken somewhere fairly visible, or at least visible enough that there were fears she would be discovered - hence the talk of foul play. And then later maybe she was moved somewhere where the perp was confident she would never be found... then the shift to running away.

This is totally a hazy theory, just thinking aloud really. Or, atyped, more accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en