Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking once the snow melts we head up to Whaupaunaucau state land for a good heavy coverage search! I don't think she is far from home at all. Entrance to the state land is about 4 miles from JR's home.

http://goo.gl/maps/NCrjE

Is the "mud" found on Jenn's minivan, after testing, useless or useful in determining or honing in on possible search locations?

I do not know much about septic systems... But I have heard in some WS cases that LE do thorough searches of them.... so I would imagine this is something to really consider...

JMO

I always wonder about septic systems whether the person missing's home or others around their homes. I just had mine serviced and the technician opened the top and climbed down the stairs...and he is a big guy...so it isn't difficult to imagine any size person down there.....

Also would dogs pick up on a scent? I just feel like the overpowering odors down there would impede or cover those scents?

I can think of a couple cases of finding victims down there...but in both there we a confession and LE was told where to find the victim.

Do we know of the accuracy of dogs finding scents in a septic tank??

Just thinking..

If she was harmed at home, maybe wrapped in a plastic shower curtain? She could have been dragged, placed in the car, driven and dropped off -

Ok, random thoughts, I'm making a garden and we have been digging (not even deep!) and it's a PITA! Lots of work to dig deep.. So I rule out a deep grave. Something shallow or water.

Then I'm thinking, yes, he's a smaller guy, however; today we moved a front load washer and dryer with a dolly and a piece of thin wood (to haul into a truck) - so it made me think of how creative one could get with lifting objects into a vehicle.

Note - my washer and dryer I would think both weigh more than a body - but I could be wrong.

Anyways, I'm all over the map but just thinking --------- can we get an arrest already???????????

Some of the fb photos of Jen look like she has a blank look, almost like her eyes show no emotion.

To me, she simply looks like a tired mother of three in some of the photos of her with family.

OTOH, re photos:

How much do you love me?

Ans: This much.

How much do I love me?

Ans: Answer same as above.

:takeabow:

Also - poor Elisa Lam was found in a water tank - not sure of her death yet in terms of accident/suicide/homicide but my point is that people do get super creative when hiding bodies.

Any tanks around?

How can anyone say what another person knew? (As far as saying Jennifer did not know that her husband had sex with a friend of hers)

He may think, or want to think she did not know, or he may know very well that she DID know, but he can't know she didn't,IMO.

Tryst- as in "one night stand"..... humor me

I certainly wouldn't put it past GR to have had more than a few "one night stands" imo but we do know that he has at least one affair. See links below.

GRs affair is confirmed to be "definitely true" by - rickblaine - Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

Further confirmation of affair by - rickblaine - Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

I certainly wouldn't put it past GR to have had more than a few "one night stands" imo but we do know that he has at least one affair. See links below.

GRs affair is confirmed to be "definitely true" by - rickblaine - Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case

Further confirmation of affair by - rickblaine - Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case

Thanks for bumping these posts :) So mods, since Verified Insider rickblaine confirmed that the affair was with JR's best friend ES, are we still free to discuss this?

:seeya: Hey everyone! :seeya: I may not appear to be around as much, but I'm reading every post. I mentioned this earlier, but I'm getting logged out frequently and it's a PITA to sign in over and over again. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm still here with you all, and not giving up on Jennifer!

Thanks for bumping these posts :) So mods, since Verified Insider rickblaine confirmed that the affair was with JR's best friend ES, are we still free to discuss this?

Oh I had forgotten about rickblaine stating who the affair was with. I already have a list of questions for poor Sue, lol. I'll add this one to it. I know we can talk about the affair just not sure about stating who it was with.

I wonder if during an investigation that involves a missing person and said missing person's husband's affair with the missing person's best friend...

Would LE ask the mistress the location of each indiscretion? Also wondering where the indiscretions took place. Kind of trashy and classless to have them in a van on back roads, but much less risky than having them in hotels, as there aren't many around, and if the indiscretions occurred there, they would risk being seen.

Would LE ask those questions?

I wonder if during an investigation that involves a missing person and said missing person's husband's affair with the missing person's best friend...

Would LE ask the mistress the location of each indiscretion? Also wondering where the indiscretions took place. Kind of trashy and classless to have them in a van on back roads, but much less risky than having them in hotels, as there aren't many around, and if the indiscretions occurred there, they would risk being seen.

With JR's confidence, maybe she confronted GR and demanded he take her to where they would get together.. I agree - they would be discreet locations... and perhaps one of these locations is where the fight took place and it escalated into her death. Then that is where she could possibly be located.

Trashy and classless pretty much sums up the whole entire affair, me thinks!

Wow- nothing says I love you & I respect you quite like trysting in a van on the back roads....I imagine there are quite a few samples of DNA being tested...:floorlaugh:

:silly:

:seeya: Hey everyone! :seeya: I may not appear to be around as much, but I'm reading every post. I mentioned this earlier, but I'm getting logged out frequently and it's a PITA to sign in over and over again. Just wanted everyone to know that I'm still here with you all, and not giving up on Jennifer!

Hi Krey!

Hope you get the interwebz tangle fixed soon! :please:

:eek:nline:

Just wanted to echo Kreys post. I'm here reading as much as I can, but time hasn't allowed much posting lately. Still thinking of Jennifer. Still thinking of her poor sweet babies. Still thinking of her family. Still thinking about how hard it will be for some to run marathons behind those prison walls.

With JR's confidence, maybe she confronted GR and demanded he take her to where they would get together.. I agree - they would be discreet locations... and perhaps one of these locations is where the fight took place and it escalated into her death. Then that is where she could possibly be located.

I'd say the "trip to the mall" may actually be a trip following another van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member